• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Post here your character photo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

joka

Re: Post here your character photo!!!

i still cant do it and im getting angry :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad:

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

joka said:
i still cant do it and im getting angry :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad:

Its easy-

1: Go to http://www.photobucket.com
2: Register an account there
3: Upload the photo using their upload feature
4: There should be a set of codes displayed beneath each uploaded image
5: Copy and paste the direct http:// code into a post here and post it

Thats all you need to do.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Some sexy screenshots, I also liked that you managed to take a shot of your character wearing Jack's mask. Would you mind if I uploaded your character images to the gallery? All credit will be given to you, of course. :)

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

projectego said:
Some sexy screenshots, I also liked that you managed to take a shot of your character wearing Jack's mask. Would you mind if I uploaded your character images to the gallery? All credit will be given to you, of course. :)

Go right ahead, I have a couple of other screenshots of my character with the dragon flying around in the background if you want, maybe even some close ups of the character right in front of the dragon if you want them as well...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

weirdkidinabox said:
Go right ahead, I have a couple of other screenshots of my character with the dragon flying around in the background if you want, maybe even some close ups of the character right in front of the dragon if you want them as well...

Very nice shots, liking the scars on first few and the armour on the next few. JAcks mask ones look pretty cool aswel nice work :thumbsup:

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I didn't realize there was such difference between the Xbox and PC version. Those were some good pics my friend.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:
I didn't realize there was such difference between the Xbox and PC version. Those were some good pics my friend.

Those images were captured from TLC and I assume they are on the XBox TLC version as well since they both were loaded with the same extra content. There are some pretty differences between the original Fable and TLC though. The mask being one of them. Archons battle armour and the new helmets being a few more....

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Actually I meant that I hadn't noticed that there was such a difference between the Xbox version and the PC version of Fable, I have TLC, haha.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:
Actually I meant that I hadn't noticed that there was such a difference between the Xbox version and the PC version of Fable, I have TLC, haha.

Yeah but there is no difference between Fable on XBox and Fable on PC and no differences between TLC on XBox and TLC on PC.... just a difference between the original and TLC...

I think Im confused....

o_O

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

weirdkidinabox said:
Yeah but there is no difference between Fable on XBox and Fable on PC and no differences between TLC on XBox and TLC on PC.... just a difference between the original and TLC...

I think Im confused....

o_O

Think he may mean graphically speaking.

U

Ulicus

Well, obviously like everyone else, I have the fully maxed out stats good/evil heroes that have everything and everything, so there's no point in me putting *them* up (though I am proud of how I exploited Hero Saves to keep them young and fresh, as opposed to old and horrible), they're just in the usual "all dark armour/robes" and "Archon's Armour" stuff...

However, this is my favourite Hero - the "Heroic Badass", Sabre.

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h125/Ulicus/Sabrelookingcold.jpg
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h125/Ulicus/Sabreinarcherypose.jpg

I've got the Xbox version so you'll have to excuse the picture quality - you can get the basic idea though. Harion lizard tattoos on his arms and shoulders, dark villager boots and trousers and bandit gloves. He's more-or-less good... I've just been using the Temple of Skorm to stop his hair going platinum. He's definitely not a boy scout hero though, he killed Twinblade, he drinks pretty excessively and as he's unable to resist beautiful women, he's a frequent visitor of the Darkwood Bordello - which he now owns. If he was approached by the Madame asking to turn it into a refuge then he would, if only because he'd feel guilty - but so far he's avoided speaking to her since he took over. He allows the workers to keep a much higher proportion of their wages however (85%) than Grope did, and if they don't want to service a customer then they're not forced to, even if the guy has the money. So, on the whole they're much better off.

He also married Lady Grey, even after he found out what she did. Mainly because she pulled the seduction card on him and he's a sucker. For a time he was completely faithful, but a couple of years down the line he got tired of her constant demanding and now stays as far away from Bowerstone as possible... except for the occasional game of Card Pairs, which was his primary source of income for a while, since he can win every time in about 20 seconds with a best time of 15.7 seconds *shameless boast*. Oh and he's really got the hots for Briar Rose, but since defeating Jack for the last time he hasn't been able to find her. He's pretty annoyed.

Hmm.. I know you weren't asking for a biography, but hey, I was bored.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan said:
Think he may mean graphically speaking.

Hmm that could go a long way to explaining it. For some reason though my PC meets the top specs for Fable TLC but it stutters the game and gives really slow loading times so I had to reduce any kind of detail and texture and effects stuff which is why the game caps look dodgy as hell....

S

Skorm_Knight

my neutral character with skorm's bow

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm_Knight said:
my neutral character with skorm's bow

Cool, but why do you always white out big sections of your images that you post?

S

Skorm_Knight

weirdkidinabox said:
Cool, but why do you always white out big sections of your images that you post?
The forums don't take pics that are larger than 39.1 KB. I could just resize it, but then it wouldn't be as detailed.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Ulicus said:
However, this is my favourite Hero - the "Heroic Badass", Sabre.

I've got the Xbox version so you'll have to excuse the picture quality - you can get the basic idea though. Harion lizard tattoos on his arms and shoulders, dark villager boots and trousers and bandit gloves. He's more-or-less good... I've just been using the Temple of Skorm to stop his hair going platinum. He's definitely not a boy scout hero though, he killed Twinblade, he drinks pretty excessively and as he's unable to resist beautiful women, he's a frequent visitor of the Darkwood Bordello - which he now owns. If he was approached by the Madame asking to turn it into a refuge then he would, if only because he'd feel guilty - but so far he's avoided speaking to her since he took over. He allows the workers to keep a much higher proportion of their wages however (85%) than Grope did, and if they don't want to service a customer then they're not forced to, even if the guy has the money. So, on the whole they're much better off.

He also married Lady Grey, even after he found out what she did. Mainly because she pulled the seduction card on him and he's a sucker. For a time he was completely faithful, but a couple of years down the line he got tired of her constant demanding and now stays as far away from Bowerstone as possible... except for the occasional game of Card Pairs, which was his primary source of income for a while, since he can win every time in about 20 seconds with a best time of 15.7 seconds *shameless boast*. Oh and he's really got the hots for Briar Rose, but since defeating Jack for the last time he hasn't been able to find her. He's pretty annoyed.

Hmm.. I know you weren't asking for a biography, but hey, I was bored.

Wow, you got a whole little story going along with him, have you ever RP'd before by any chance?

U

Ulicus

Seigfried said:
Wow, you got a whole little story going along with him, have you ever RP'd before by any chance?

:unsure: I... I don't know what you're talking about! Blasphemer! Guards, get this man out of my sight! :realmad:

(That's an emphatic "yes" btw)

For me, the main attraction of a CRPG (being an C*RPG* after all) is *playing a role*. Every one of my characters has their own personality, their own little quirks and faults and every one can justify their decisions - that's why I have so much trouble with the lack of "breathing points", like I mentioned in the other posts. My Heroes generally feel compelled to rush through the main quest, while I, as a player, would like to take a more leisurely pace.

I never act out of character *except* when I want to exploit a Hero Save to decrease my age, then I go on a killing spree to get myself to maximum evil, so it costs me next to no gold at the Temple of Avo. However, since I think the aging system in Fable is flawed, I take *that* at face value - me as a player exploiting a game mechanic - and pretend that insofar as the character is concerned, it never happened. (If playing good, I'll only kill guards, since I don't want villagers or traders to appear on my kill list and you have to kill guards anyway at Bargate)

Maybe it's weird to take a character 'seriously' in a CRPG, but hey, that's where most of the enjoyment lies for me.

R

rupali_lal

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

S

Selej

Ulicus said:
I never act out of character *except* when I want to exploit a Hero Save to decrease my age, then I go on a killing spree to get myself to maximum evil, so it costs me next to no gold at the Temple of Avo. However, since I think the aging system in Fable is flawed, I take *that* at face value - me as a player exploiting a game mechanic - and pretend that insofar as the character is concerned, it never happened. (If playing good, I'll only kill guards, since I don't want villagers or traders to appear on my kill list and you have to kill guards anyway at Bargate)

What is this Hero save exploit to decrease the age that you speak of??

Status
Not open for further replies.