• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Post here your character photo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Post here your character photo!!!

Selej said:
What is this Hero save exploit to decrease the age that you speak of??

Tis a poignant question, I wrecked my head trying to think that one out and the only thing I could even comprehend was making a donation to the temple of avo to decrease your age while doing a quest which involved being in that area (The Archeologist for example) once you had donated, gotten your age reduced you could hero save and then once that is done turn your game off, go back on with the hero save and do it all over again until your character is young again. Personally I prefer my character with grey hair though it would be nice to be missing a few of those unsightly scars....

S

scythe-o-master

you want too look at my character eh ill get you him right now hes in archons shrine

S

scythe-o-master

he is too big
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
i havent got photo shop to resize him
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

S

scythe-o-master

omg i wish i could make it 39.1 but it wont go down its on 100 and its half his bloody body

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

scythe-o-master said:
omg i wish i could make it 39.1 but it wont go down its on 100 and its half his bloody body

Upload it to www.imagevenue.com and upload as thumbnail.

S

scythe-o-master

byt the way seigfreid that thing your friend told you is true my character is evil and my other one is good you do get twisted black horns and leave fire marks when you walk

S

scythe-o-master

heres my angel he he hes an old tramp he he

S

scythe-o-master

wait a sec thats crappy detail how do i upload it as a thumbnail drakan

S

scythe-o-master

:realmad:that guys one was huge mine was tiny:realmad:

S

scythe-o-master

maybe like this
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

S

scythe-o-master

still who cares about a hero its all about jack of blades!

40 posts in two days wack chaka

Merged Two Posts - Dark Drakan

S

scythe-o-master

40 posts in two days wack chaka

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I have yet to see a picture of the True Evil form, and I am beghinning to disbelieve it. If someone really has seen this true evil form would you please find a way to get a picture of it.

S

Selej

I have a true evil character but I'm not exactly sure how to take screenshots of the game, as I have the xbox version of the game...

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Selej said:
I have a true evil character but I'm not exactly sure how to take screenshots of the game, as I have the xbox version of the game...

All you can do if you have the XBox version is just use a digital camera to take a picture. I think Drak mentioned about being able to hook your XBox to a PC monitor and take screencaps that way but I dont know how, sorry.

Siegfried, what do you mean true evil form? Is it just when your alignment hits 100% evil?

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I mean as when you have twisted black horns, massive evil aura, and a flaming trail as you walk. For addition, I don't care the resolution really, as long as I can see what it looks like.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:
I mean as when you have twisted black horns, massive evil aura, and a flaming trail as you walk. For addition, I don't care the resolution really, as long as I can see what it looks like.

The true evil form does exist for sure, Ill see what I can do about uploading an image to the gallery of the evil character. Though you dont leave a trail of flames, you leave a trail of red smoke.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Thank you wierd, I just want to see how it looks and how I can obtain it.

+rep reward for whoever gets me a picture and info on the true evil form!

T

Talvar

weirdkidinabox said:
I use a few different characters, here are some caps of my first and second characters. The second one is wearing the JOB blades mask but his alignment was good constantly throughout the game until I put the mask on...

You should use photoshop (if you have it) on them shots and make really cool avatars and sigs

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Talvar said:
You should use photoshop (if you have it) on them shots and make really cool avatars and sigs

Ayne, I do indeed have Photoshop CS2 and the entire Adobe suite, personally if I was going to do a signature I would probably do some cool vector piece in Illustrator to see what it turns out like...

^_^

Edit: Siegfried, currently working on getting you that screencap, Ive been busy with a commission the past few days and havent had much to spend on Fable *cries*

Status
Not open for further replies.