• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Post here your character photo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score
Re: Post here your character photo!!!

That is fine wierd, take your time. I do not want to rush you.

C

Coolmist

Im gona upload my charcters on this froums just having troble finding my digtal camara at the mo but i will up load them ive got a good and a evil charcter wering jacksmask plus i have a evil dude without mask 2.

hmm seems cant find it sorrry. i could use mobile but quilty would be crap well it would be any way lol.

Two Posts Merged - Dark Drakan

C

Coolmist

hmm seems cant find it sorrry. i could use mobile but quilty would be crap well it would be any way lol.

K

Kalindor

I don't think I can post my guy but he pretty much has the Bright plate mail on with the bright chainmail helmelt on oh and he is old with a butt load of scars

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Wierd, do you have that "true evil" picture yet? I am not trying to be rude but it has been a while.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Yeah I still want to see those "Twisted Ram like horns" and "Flaming
footprints"man. Unless you're lieing.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Yeah I still wanna see those "Twisted Ram like horns" and those "Flaming Footprints". Unless you're lying....................

K

Kneo

Skorm's Son said:
Yeah I still wanna see those "Twisted Ram like horns" and those "Flaming Footprints". Unless you're lying....................

if it does exist, I'll have it uploaded here by monday. I have fri, sat, sun off, and I only post while I'm at work.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

weirdkidinabox said:
you leave a trail of red smoke.

You always leave trails of smoke when youre evil. At least I always do. No twisted horns though.:hmm:

K

Kali

Hi.

I was wondering if anyone knew if there is a way to get rid of scars? I hate my scars, I wanna be pretty.

and for whoever needs to know..
To take screenschots on your computer directly from your xbox you need a video card with a composite/s-video connections at the back. It's kind of expensive to buy but some of you might have it already. Hook the x-box to the pc through the composite connection. In order to get the actual video feed going you'll need a program like: FRAPS show fps, record video game movies, screen capture software . These programs will take the xbox feed and show you exactly what's on the xbox screen on your computer screen so that you can take screenshots and videos.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Kali;19697 said:
Hi.

I was wondering if anyone knew if there is a way to get rid of scars? I hate my scars, I wanna be pretty.

and for whoever needs to know..
To take screenschots on your computer directly from your xbox you need a video card with a composite/s-video connections at the back. It's kind of expensive to buy but some of you might have it already. Hook the x-box to the pc through the composite connection. In order to get the actual video feed going you'll need a program like: FRAPS show fps, record video game movies, screen capture software . These programs will take the xbox feed and show you exactly what's on the xbox screen on your computer screen so that you can take screenshots and videos.
1. You can't get rid of scars
2. Thanx for the info +rep.

T

tidus17

19.jpg

there he is.the little hero..........killer ^^

D

darthlime101

Heres my Hero named Hitler. He's evil, killed Whisper and took Jacks mask. I love him but haven't played him since February. http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/darthlime101/creepydude.jpg

Heres the Hero named John (my name). I love standard plate mail mainly because its black and dark plate mail is red. This was taken on the "Murder with a Twist" quest. http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/darthlime101/9-3-200612.jpg

Yet another Hero of mine. I have 6 Fable profiles. Half of which I have completed. His name is Johnny Boy (the good version of John). This was taken right after the Wasp Queen quest. Already a scar, I know. He is stuck on the Twinblade quest. Oh well. http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/darthlime101/2-15-20067.jpg

I will upload more when I get the chance. My avatar is Gammelgaard, a good Hero who took Jacks mask. When viewed up close (specifically his face) his eyes do the "watery" anime thing, when tears well up in characters eyes. I think of it as the Hero being a prisoner in his own body.
YOu know. The Oracle saying Jack takes over bodies with his mask. Thats how I view Gammelgaard. So sad.:'(

Z

ZeroFive1

Dang you crappy university comp! It's gonna be a while until I get fable when I get a new computer.

Anyway, my character has quite a.... extravagant set of facial tatoos. >.>

Currently he's not good nor evil, but going torwards the path of light, since my character used to be evil. Sort of like a fallen hero but going in the path of redemption, or something. Plus I get both the good and evil alignment expressions.

He's old too.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Handsome character you got there, ALtesha. Looks almost identical to mine... ^_^

D

darthlime101

ZeroFive1;28973 said:
Dang you crappy university comp! It's gonna be a while until I get fable when I get a new computer.

Anyway, my character has quite a.... extravagant set of facial tatoos. >.>

Currently he's not good nor evil, but going torwards the path of light, since my character used to be evil. Sort of like a fallen hero but going in the path of redemption, or something. Plus I get both the good and evil alignment expressions.

He's old too.
I like how you put that. "Fallen Hero going towards the path of redemption". Can't want to see pics!

G

games master

im normally good but 1 file has gone to the dark side wen im evil im good at it

scythe-o-master;4017 said:
maybe like this
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
you are holdin singin sword how do you get it

Status
Not open for further replies.