• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Preorder bonus trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
What? Hammers have always been in Fable.

SilencerNate

Reaction score

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Just look around the first post of that thread. Right above the picture with Garth's sword it says "NEW!: It's also available to American bia BestBuy.com!"

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score
which one is supposebly better?(garths sword, inquisitor)
I don't think either one is better. They just have different effects. I think Reaver's gives you some kind of incentive for being evil and I assume that Garth's will somehow help you with magic. I don't think its a "Oh Reaver's has more attack but Garth's has higher defense" type of deal.

Arlock Starwind

Reaction score
Well I will say this anyone looking to sell Garths sword code can e-mail me at [email protected] i'm not to active on my email but I will check it on the 26th and 29th alot to see if anyone has a code i'll also check e-bay.. don't hope alot there guys codes can be used after a picture is taken... BTW Pre-order codes will not be for sale later.. guarantee it.

SilencerNate

Reaction score
Just look around the first post of that thread. Right above the picture with Garth's sword it says "NEW!: It's also available to American bia BestBuy.com!"

Again, SOURCE, its not there. There's no link, no pictures, just someone saying it.

That said, I decided to do the research myself, and went up to Best Buy here (40 minute drive). They didn't even have Fable 3 on the shelves. After 10 minutes talking with one of the managers, he pulled a Fable 3 box out from back storage (he claimed they got them in JUST 15 minutes ago, dunno if its true or not), and I bought and paid for it. Printed directly on the pre-order box I have, it says that yes, as was rumored, the Garth sword/tat will be included to all Best Buy pre-orders.

After opening the box, it contains the villager code. It also includes a card for the Garth stuff, but the code is not on the card. It says it will be included in the box when you order.

If anyone really wants to use what I've said as SOURCE, I will post pictures. I just can't recall where my camera is ATM, but can find it if someone needs it.

EDIT: Almost forgot...MAKE SURE BEFORE BUYING that the cashier rings up the CORRECT VERSION. The pre-order box they give you has 2 bar codes on the back of the box, one for the standard, one for the limited edition. They rang me up standard and they had to change mine to Limited Edition. For anyone curious, the deposit is $5.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Again, SOURCE, its not there. There's no link, no pictures, just someone saying it.

Are you serious? There was a link right there in my last post just like in Tyrant's thread.

That said, I decided to do the research myself, and went up to Best Buy here (40 minute drive). They didn't even have Fable 3 on the shelves. After 10 minutes talking with one of the managers, he pulled a Fable 3 box out from back storage (he claimed they got them in JUST 15 minutes ago, dunno if its true or not), and I bought and paid for it. Printed directly on the pre-order box I have, it says that yes, as was rumored, the Garth sword/tat will be included to all Best Buy pre-orders.

After opening the box, it contains the villager code. It also includes a card for the Garth stuff, but the code is not on the card. It says it will be included in the box when you order.

And I'm guessing you're not planning on trading that code away for another once you get it, are you?

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
i've got a hammer from ordering on amazon. if anyone wants to trade me a reavers sword for one of them, i'd be most interested. :)

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Is it Hammer's hammer? Like the one offered as a preorder bonus in the UK?

hobbes_pwn

Man's Best Friend...Hobbe
Reaction score
Re: Preorder bonus trading

I Think i speak for most Aussies and say How is this a fair trade loose garths sword and get reaver ...... hmmm they may do what they did with mafia 2 and after a few months release each of the DLC weapons for a fee

Would love to see that too, however I'd imagine Microsoft wouldn't be so keen on the idea... Possibly as payed dlc, however I doubt it.

i've got a hammer from ordering on amazon. if anyone wants to trade me a reavers sword for one of them, i'd be most interested. :)

Happy, even if they're untradeable in-game.. I'm quite happy to trade codes..

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
You just be happy you get anything at all! I have preordered the Collector's Edition here in Sweden and we only get Villager Maker keys, and knowing Webhallen (the store) they won't be given out to those who put in their preorders first (i.e. me). :(

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
If I didn't want Garth's Sword so much, I'd definitely give you my code.

But I do, soo....

Kazmir

Reaction score
Well I will say this anyone looking to sell Garths sword code can e-mail me at [email protected] i'm not to active on my email but I will check it on the 26th and 29th alot to see if anyone has a code i'll also check e-bay.. don't hope alot there guys codes can be used after a picture is taken... BTW Pre-order codes will not be for sale later.. guarantee it.

theres a 99.9% chance you are a scammer. You just made that account to scam.
It has 1 post lol. This is a warning people.

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score
i'm getting the hammer...... stupid bloody hammer!

It'll be like that christmas gift from granny, sat on a shelf gathering dust!

Hydroblitz

Reaction score
I will gladly trade the channeler and tats for the inquisitor and reaver industries tattoo. (P.S. If trust is an issue ill give the code first.)

(if interested, contact me on xbox live, gamertag HYDROBLITZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.