• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rate The Last Movie You Saw.

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Saw.

Monty Python's And Now For Something Completely Different
100/10 I must have seen this movie a million times and it still makes me howl with laughter!

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

Sex And The City ( i like it,so stfu plzor?) 7/10

it was meh,the whole steve cheating on maranda just angered me,cause there they were havin a jolly good time and the DIRECTOR CRAPS ALL OVER IIIIT!!!

And why is the child asian?why is it everytime they adopt do they say "LET'S MAKE IS ASIAN GUISE!"(I'm not rascist,just tired of the stereotype.)

(i'm not rascist,it's just stereotypical of them)

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Blood Diamond - didn't see it all the way through but what I saw I'll give an 8/10. But Leo's SA accent? What the hell was that??

Still, he tried...

Also Dumb and Dumber - 10/10 because that movie will never get old for me :D

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Angel;200714 said:
Also Dumb and Dumber - 10/10 because that movie will never get old for me :D

Isn't that the one where they feed someone rat poison or something instead of his heart medicine?

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Good Will Hunting 8.5/10
Great movie. Again, I recommend it.

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

The Dark Knight 8.7/10 , I would give this higher but after a certain event all the rest feels tacked on and feels like an extra.... a very good extra though, watch out for the oker, the acter who plays him did a fantasic job!

Wanted 9/10 although it has no where near the acting quality of The Dark Knight, it made up for it with top notch action and special effects and a great storyline to boot, but not as good as the Dark Knight. This film makes it on pure action alone!

Taken 7.2/10 As fun as it is to watch the storyline is very cliche and action is short, but good, in parts. A simple romp if you dont really want a film that would provoke thought or are feeling in the mood for some ass whooping.

Forbidden Kingdom 6/10 dissapoint , the acting was very off and lack and edge, storyline was very cliche and was very streight forward. The action was amazing though and is the only reason this film gets a 6/10 if without it , the score would be a 3.4/10.

Well these are the last few film I have watched, Im going to watch Felon next, should be a blast!

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Tsuyu;200732 said:
Isn't that the one where they feed someone rat poison or something instead of his heart medicine?
Yeah - he unwittingly eats really hot chillis, they aggravate his ulcer and then he's given the rat poison by mistake instead of his pills.

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

total recall 9/10 I love this movie, its so tacky I just can't help but watch it!

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Dead....dead...something or other *goes to find box*..aha, Death Sentence - 8/10. No idea why it's an 18 though. Kevin Bacon as dad-turned-vigilante complete with extremely badly shaved head and seeming immortality (how many times do they try and kill him???) Long story short, some retarded gang initiation thing means Kev's oldest son is butchered in a petrol station (such is the price of slush puppies these days) and Kev, rather than go the normal route, decides to kill the person responsible which kicks off a war whereby his wife is killed and his other son badly injured. But our Kev singlehandedly takes down an entire gang in about ten minutes which isn't bad for a guy who works in risk assessment.

Enjoyable and nice to see Kev having to learn how to operate firearms rather than the usual assumption that every American on the planet is a highly trained weapons expert from birth. And no karate/matrix style nonsense either (which is another irritation of mine - how in the world is everyone in films a black belt??).

Lots of violence/blood and no romance. Nice :D

Soldier By Name

Expert door-kicker-downer
Reaction score

PINEAPPLE EXPRESS.

8/10

I really liked the premise of this movie, a civil worker with a penchant for disguises and quips, and his lonely, albiet morally correct drug dealer go on an insane adventure. James Franco and Seth Rogen were comedy gold together, and the duo's chemistry deffinetly worked for the film. Not to mention Danny McBride, who plays a near invincible, almost cockroach like middle man, who sadly lost his cat sometime last year. lol. Gary Cole always plays a good jerk and or bad guy and he played the role of Ted Jones the big time supplier for the "dopest dope you've ever smoked" Pineapple Express. I'm not going into details about the plot, (cause I hate people who ruin movies) but there is a scene in the begining that will have all Bioshock fans laughing their proverbial asses off, and anyone who is an herbal enthusiast will greatly appreciate some of the things seen in the film.

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

Soldier By Name;200947 said:
PINEAPPLE EXPRESS.

8/10

I really liked the premise of this movie, a civil worker with a penchant for disguises and quips, and his lonely, albiet morally correct drug dealer go on an insane adventure. James Franco and Seth Rogen were comedy gold together, and the duo's chemistry deffinetly worked for the film. Not to mention Danny McBride, who plays a near invincible, almost cockroach like middle man, who sadly lost his cat sometime last year. lol. Gary Cole always plays a good jerk and or bad guy and he played the role of Ted Jones the big time supplier for the "dopest dope you've ever smoked" Pineapple Express. I'm not going into details about the plot, (cause I hate people who ruin movies) but there is a scene in the begining that will have all Bioshock fans laughing their proverbial asses off, and anyone who is an herbal enthusiast will greatly appreciate some of the things seen in the film.

Sounds like a film for me....Drugs, humor and Im a Bioshock fan. Is it in anyway Like the first Harolds and Kumar (seconds one aint that good)?

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

FableFreak;186572 said:
Hancock: 6/10

There were parts that constitute an "Epic Fail" and other parts that constitute an "Epic Win". All-in-all the majority of the movie was reminiscent of a Nike commercial.
Just finished watching Hancock. I`ve started to like Will Smith. Some parts were cool, while some parts were failures. But I`d say my score is about 7.5.

Skorm's Boss;193981 said:
I agree about the film but this guy is just another person ripping off Jeff Buckley's version of this song!

Correct, but it`s a decent version. And I like Rufus Wainwright`s version the most - this one to be exact, some of his versions are too "lazy".
This is a decent version also, but I think it desn`t really catch the soul of the song, but listen to Kurt Nielsen - wow.

Dentie

Reaction score

The dark knight
liked it so much the joker was really cool and stuff dont know what to say about it it was great 10+/10

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

The 13th Warrior
10/10 Awesom movie

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Albion Knight;203698 said:
The 13th Warrior
10/10 Awesom movie
:OI agree. Vikings are worth 8 points alone.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

Ghost rider 9.5/10
i love this movie,the twist in the beggining
with him making a deal with the devil for his dads health,then the devil kills the dad
was like a "OH NO YOU DIDUNT" moment,there could have been more action,but complaining about a great movie is like complaining about columbo,you're gunna be killed for it.

Velez

Demonic War Lord
Reaction score

Bangkok Dangerous: 8/10.
It's what you would expect from a Nicholas Cage movie. My only complaint was that the story could of been fleshed out a bit more.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

National Treasure: The Book of Secrets 4/10
The first movie was far better. Plus, I read the goofs on IMDB and the boards there... it`s FULL of plot holes. But it`s still a Tomb Raider-treasure hunter-conspiracy theory movie. And I didn`t like Cage in this.

Gayniggers From Outer Space 10/10
This movie is a 30 minute long lol - the best description I could think of.

B

Blue Will

Team America : World Police 10/10

Such an amazing movie, love the puppet sex and the tunes. :ninja:

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Ironman 9/10

The last fight was kewl :w00t: