• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Reaver Confirmed for Fable 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score
Re: Reaver Confirmed for Fable 3

Ink;368228 said:
It's good to see people hate Hammer a little more than Reaver, when she was supposed to be the likeable one.

...God I hate Hammer.

She could have been a little more slim... And obviously in game characters didnt like her as well. Reason why she was banned from the Competing in the Crucible

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Ryu_the_fox;368192 said:
That statement is very ignorant actually. Most of it isnt actually about screaming and suicide. Thats more Punk and Goth. Which Suck. And Also Black Metal, which also sucks. In my opinion of course.
Listen to Turisas, Eluveitie, Ensiferum, Metallica, Children of Bodom, Black Sabbath, Metallica, and Yngwie Malmsteen, and Dethklok(which is probably the most metal band ever, even if fictional). Its not about suicide or screamin.

well, some songs are. the rest are about mythology and war, mostly.

i'm not trying to be offensive. i went through a metal phase in high school so i have thoroughly listened to just about all of the sub-genres and the more popular bands (slipknot for instance, does not sound musical to me). if you think my explanation is short-sided or incomplete feel free to expand it.
:)

Ink

The Last Emperor
Reaction score

@ryu

Yeah, uppity porker. :D

Does anyone think Reaver will have changed in anyway? Or are we in for the same old reaver?

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

Ryu_the_fox;368249 said:
She could have been a little more slim... And obviously in game characters didnt like her as well. Reason why she was banned from the Competing in the Crucible
lol you dint like her cus she was fat ?
lmao!
Ink;368256 said:
@ryu

Yeah, uppity porker. :D

Does anyone think Reaver will have changed in anyway? Or are we in for the same old reaver?
same old reaver (witch is a good thing imo)

Ink

The Last Emperor
Reaction score

Yeah I hope he stays the same, but you know what PM is like. Anything is possible.

RedDead

Master Of Puppets
Reaction score

Devil Keyz;368167 said:
no talent? get the **** outta here. you don't know ****, most heavy metal is screamin' about killing them selves and that ****? am i right?

the Majority of it ain't swearin' or abuse to women. you don't know **** boi.

Honestly, Your only talking about one kind of music there,Screamo. And all that newer metal ****, which is just as bad as all that newer hiphop ****

Get your stuff correct too, Because Lil Wayne,soulja boy, 50 cent etc. All talk about abusing women and the like.
I will also defend the older hiphop, like Run DMC, Cause I dont think I ever heard him say a negative thing about women, or anything listed ever. As well as rappers like tupac, with songs like Keep Your Head Up.

Kinda like metal, only 90s forward is really about suicide,and all that stuff. Only one song from pre 90's comes to mind,and that is Fade To Black(which is my favorite song..)
The early metal was more fantasy. Iron Man, PainKiller Phantom Lord,etc..

Just a note,I like both genres, watched countless videos about the history of both,and am a artist myself.

Anywhom,on the topic.
I liked Reaver, He was such a ***** it made me want to shoot him. But thats how he was written anyways so they got the job done,lol.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Heavy Metal is, if anything, a salute to life. But to get into the real good stuff you have to look back as early as the 80's, or even the 70's.

Caboose

Immortal Warrior
Reaction score

Did anyone else notice that whatever you chose at the end of Fable 2, Hammer was always ****ed off at you? i mean.... seriously.... i wish i could've shot her for being so hypocritical.

Man, Reaver wasn't half as bad as that cow.. and honestly, i didn't shed any tears when Barnum died. i just went: "meeeh"

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

^It's different depending on your morality.

If you're good, and you choose the good option, she will be "normal". If you are good and you choose the middle option she will say that "it's not like you". Didn't try the evil choice if you're good, so I don't know. And since I never played the evil way, I don't know about others.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

ya i was good and chose sacrifice which is the good option and she was proud of me

Cain

Reaction score

Fenrir;367922 said:
If you want this to go away your going to have to stop attacking me. Attack me and I have to respond. I have nothing against gay people, Stephen fry doesnt usually sound gay to me, just sounds like another british guy.

You have obviously never been to Britain. Except for stephen fry and a few others, no british person sounds like that. Nobody. So stop basing what you think on stereostypes.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

And that's the end of this thread.

For shame people.

For shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.