• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

+rep Smiley?

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Re: +rep Smiley?

:p I guess. Wow, this thread has been alive for awhile and still isn't noticed. Oh well. Less spam if it dies, and John might win on this one. :lol:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

somedude21;244862 said:
:ninja: :devil:

lol

somedude21;244888 said:
lol again

Wont warn you again about spam posts.

Skotekal;245273 said:
Not to be rude or anything, but aren't those "lol" posts counted as useless spam?

Yes they are as they add nothing to the threads.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Yay, I was right on something! That feeling is quite foreign... :p So, anywho... Does ANYONE know where Steve is?

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

probably golfing

L

laharl

i want a hawk smiley. can someone please make a good one?

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

the best I could find:
Eagle_smiley.gif

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Skotekal;245441 said:
Yay, I was right on something! That feeling is quite foreign... :p So, anywho... Does ANYONE know where Steve is?

Thats probably the last time lool.

I LURVE loopholes :ninja::wub: o_O:wub:

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Yikes! Sorry for the late reply, folks!

Anywho, sure, sounds like a great idea to me. If someone can create a +rep smilie (or edit Albion Knights original smilie) to feature a transparent background then I'll add it to the smilie list immiedately. :)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

projectego;248891 said:
If someone can create a +rep smilie (or edit Albion Knights original smilie) to feature a transparent background then I'll add it to the smilie list immiedately. :)

Sounds like a job for Markie or Scott. ^_^

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

projectego;248891 said:
Yikes! Sorry for the late reply, folks!

Anywho, sure, sounds like a great idea to me. If someone can create a +rep smilie (or edit Albion Knights original smilie) to feature a transparent background then I'll add it to the smilie list immiedately. :)

Cool, I hope they can.:wub:

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

:w00t: Steve is here! My idea can finally be brought into use... Hopefully... :lol:

And where were you anyways? It seemed... Empty, in a way.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Yeah, sorry about the whole "not-here-so-much-absence" thing, Skotekal. 'Fraid I haven't really been in the spirit of posting recently. Well, for the past few months, really. Won't bore you with the details, but let's just say Christmas, and the run up towards it, is usually when I'm not at my cheeriest. Both my parents have past away - my father just over a year ago - and, as you can imagine, I'm struggling to buy into the Christmas cheer. Sorting out the estate was an absolute nightmare, too, but the less said about that the better. So, obviously, I haven't felt like posting so much recently.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

I'm sorry to hear that, I guess from the perspective of a teen I still see it as something great and happy when I don't have to pay for anything. At least I still have few more years of being lazy and not caring ahead of me.

And again, I'm very sorry to hear that. Hope you hit an easy streak.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Sorry for your loss, Steve. It must have been a nightmare.:(
Glad to see you now. Have the Christmas, your dad would have loved.:)
The holidays are hectic, can't wait till they are over.:wacko:

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Thanks for the kind words, folks! Not trying to sound unappreciative or anything, but this is pretty much the reason I'm hesitant to bring it up. I'm not looking for a shoulder to cry on, or be the centre of attention, and I'm far from traumatised. In fact, I was in two-minds about making that post because I really didn't want anyone thinking they had to walk on eggshells around me.

I just keep to myself and prefer not to bother anybody with my own problems. I'm also aware that this sort of thing happens to everybody all the time and I'll be the first to say that I don't need any extra attention. I went to work the day after both my parents passed away and carried on my life as normal - for the most part. I find everything is generally easier and less awkward all round when I grieve in my own time. I'm more of a listener anyway. Not sure if that makes sense but there ya go.

Just to clarify: Not trying to sound at all unappreciative! As I said: I only thought I'd bring this up because I figured it might help explain my absence. I guess what I'm trying - and failing - to explain is that I'd prefer it if you forgot I said anything. I really don't need any special treatment! :p

Not that the kind words aren't appreciated! Can't stress that enough. ^_^

I also don't want to be the reason for de-railing the thread! :p

/lifestory ^_^

JohnDoe: I'm sorry to hear that you, too, are unfortunatley in the same boat as I am. I won't pretend to know how you feel, but I do hope that you'll be able to enjoy Christmas this time around. Hopefully you'll have plenty of friends and family around to help keep your mind active.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Are you blushing?:) OK, no pity, got it.;)
Anyway it's good to see you every now and then.^_^

I am glad you like the rep smilie.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Yeah, I love the +rep smilie! I was actually about to implement it immediately after I saw it. However, after displaying it across a white background, I noticed that the smilie had a grey background included. If we could remove that background, and make it appear nice and transparent while still retaining the animation, then I can install it immediately.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

projectego;248989 said:
Yeah, I love the +rep smilie! I was actually about to implement it immediately after I saw it. However, after displaying it across a white background, I noticed that the smilie had a grey background included. If we could remove that background, and make it appear nice and transparent while still retaining the animation, then I can install it immediately.

I will have to tell Albion. He's the one that brought it, I think.:unsure: Seph will be on this weekend. I think she's working.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Not to derail the topic, but I found it more appropriate to post it here rather than clutter things up with another thread:

How about a viking smiley? We already have ninjas and pirates, but vikings are totally more awesome than both...

So here it is:
viking_roar.gif

I'm pretty certain the background is OK.