• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Death of Reaver **spoilers!!**

E

evilsparrow

Re: The Death of Reaver **spoilers!!**

I dont under stand why no one likes hammer.
Reaver well..... let me tell you 1. he destroyed oakvale.
2.He killed the Sculptor that was making a statue of him when u met him.
3.He also killed the poor artist because he didnt like her painting.
4.He kills barnum because he is impatient and cant wait for 3 months.
5.He doesnt shut it and thinks that u like his skills,looks,and weapon.
6.He makes you or a innocent woman 50 years old and ugly as ugly itself.
7.He was sleeping with a guy named andrew so he is a gay.
8.Yeah he slept with Andrew.
9.He is fun to hit with a cleaver or shoot with a pistol
10. number 7 is true.
11. I want to kill him soooo bad
12.read number 10

R

Repoman 108

LOL +rep for teaching me something about reaver i didnt know...4 TIMES! rofl 4 references to gay sex involving reaver, thats funny. btw reavers a fag and should die

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

Dag204;231587 said:
Am I the only one who really wants to kill Reaver? Esp. when you are listening to Luciens rant and you get ready to blow his head off, REAVER DOES IT!!!!! :realmad: not to mention he single handedly destroyed Oakvale and caused my character to become really old.

all for the death of Reaver...Say I...

I!
nope. reavers an ass and immortal get over it. there has been like 2-3 other threds about this...

L

Lunamoon

Whats wrong with Reaver being gay ? :(

besides it gives him extra character instead of just wondering if he had or has a spouse or something and I was pretty sad when he killed Barnum .I always got confused about the Oakvale thing I always just thought it was Wraithmarsh which really scares me because its a really scary place o__O and I dont know what the letters are people are talking about :blush:

Edit:I spelt Wraithmarsh wrong ^__^;

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

Dag204;231587 said:
Am I the only one who really wants to kill Reaver? Esp. when you are listening to Luciens rant and you get ready to blow his head off, REAVER DOES IT!!!!! :realmad: not to mention he single handedly destroyed Oakvale and caused my character to become really old.

all for the death of Reaver...Say I...

I!
You can shoot Lucien before Reaver does :D
I did that on my second playthrough, I didn't feel like listening to yet another monlogue...

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

evilsparrow;250216 said:
I dont under stand why no one likes hammer.
Reaver well..... let me tell you 1. he destroyed oakvale.
2.He killed the Sculptor that was making a statue of him when u met him.
3.He also killed the poor artist because he didnt like her painting.
4.He kills barnum because he is impatient and cant wait for 3 months.
5.He doesnt shut it and thinks that u like his skills,looks,and weapon.
6.He makes you or a innocent woman 50 years old and ugly as ugly itself.
7.He was sleeping with a guy named andrew so he is a gay.
8.Yeah he slept with Andrew.
9.He is fun to hit with a cleaver or shoot with a pistol
10. number 7 is true.
11. I want to kill him soooo bad
12.read number 10
Repoman 108;250218 said:
LOL +rep for teaching me something about reaver i didnt know...4 TIMES! rofl 4 references to gay sex involving reaver, thats funny. btw reavers a fag and should die

you guys are terrible. we have a regular, well respected poster on here (there may be others, i don't know) but i doubt he'd be very appreciative of your attitudes. pull your socks up you intolerant bunghole nuggets!!!
BTW, reaver is Bisexual, get it right

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Lunamoon;250258 said:
Whats wrong with Reaver being gay ? :(

besides it gives him extra character instead of just wondering if he had or has a spouse or something and I was pretty sad when he killed Barnum .I always got confused about the Oakvale thing I always just thought it was Wraithmarsh which really scares me because its a really scary place o__O and I dont know what the letters are people are talking about :blush:

Edit:I spelt Wraithmarsh wrong ^__^;

I wonder what Reaver would look like without the yearly sacrifices, to the shadow court?
There's nothing wrong with being gay, to each their own. I think he's both though.:unsure: He cheated on his wife with Andrew.
The letters are in the mansion he owned. You can get them when you buy his home in Bloodstone.:)

T

TrooperGuy1

Well how about you be immortal for hundreds of years, eventually you'll just figure out how crappy life can be and go completely lacking emotion (like care and compassion, yada yada) for other people.

Reaver was already enough of a jerk but having immortality and realizing these things probably made it worse. :(

If I had the chance to kill him, I wouldn't. Shadow Court will get the bastard soon enough.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

moonfever;250291 said:
I wonder what Reaver would look like without the yearly sacrifices, to the shadow court?
There's nothing wrong with being gay, to each their own. I think he's both though.:unsure: He cheated on his wife with Andrew.
The letters are in the mansion he owned. You can get them when you buy his home in Bloodstone.:)
What he would be like? Nothing but dust. Remember that he's very old, thanks to the sacrifices. I guess he'll just turn into dust when the Shadow Court get him. I honestly hope that'll happen. I'll be most likely pleased. ^_^

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

DataHero;250414 said:
What he would be like? Nothing but dust. Remember that he's very old, thanks to the sacrifices. I guess he'll just turn into dust when the Shadow Court get him. I honestly hope that'll happen. I'll be most likely pleased. ^_^
Remember the letter he left for the buyer of his mansion? He seems like he will be back for the yearly sacrifice, maybe we will be able to get him then?:p

B

Blitzhaeve

I killed Lucien before Reaver killed him on my first go, but yeah, Reaver is a piece of work. I'd pay to have him shot. I should have shot Reaver before i shot Lucien, so Reaver would fall as well. :D

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Blitzhaeve;250737 said:
I killed Lucien before Reaver killed him on my first go, but yeah, Reaver is a piece of work. I'd pay to have him shot. I should have shot Reaver before i shot Lucien, so Reaver would fall as well. :D

Yeah, I shot him each time too. I would love to get Reever.:)

D

DragonMaster91

weirdkidinabox;231669 said:
Bowerstone = Bowerstone
Hook Coast = Bloodstone
Knothole Glade = Westcliff
Oakfield = Oakvale

Well, for the new game those would be the equivilants I think. Nothing really replaces the original locales though...

Damn, I wanna go play Fable over again now :(
nope... Bloodstone is twinblades camp. Wraithmarsh is oakvale (not darkwood). westclff is not, and is knothole glade. Lionhead talks about it on their knothole island site. Oakfield I will guess is around orchard farm? nah, I think oakfield is somewhere else.

S

SnowSpire

Zarkes;231637 said:
I was so hoping i kewd visit all the old towns and find treasures and tuff, the only town the really brought back was bowerstone and i hated that town the most! I was hella wanting to visit snowspire, hookcoast, and knothole again

YEAH!?! WHERE THE HELL IS SNOWSPIRE!?!? They :ninja: Ninja'd it out of the game!!

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

SnowSpire;254975 said:
YEAH!?! WHERE THE HELL IS SNOWSPIRE!?!? They :ninja: Ninja'd it out of the game!!

Yes I know, I loved Snowspire as well. :(

T

TheRedDragon

Zarkes;231624 said:
yeah oakvale isnt coming back in fab2. i dont hate him and i dont like him, but id prolly kill him cuz i do that to everyone

yeah same here

C

capt_moroni

As far as this whole geography things goes...

It's pretty obvious that Oakvale is in Wraithmarsh and that the old Darkwoods area is probably also a part of it, as you had to go through darkwoods to get to Oakvale.

It's also pretty obvious that Bloodstone is Twinblade's Camp because Twinblade's Camps was right next to Oakvale basically.

I don't think Westcliff is Knothole Glade, but I'm sure it's in Witchwood because of the Balverines and the rainy climate. I'd say Westcliff is down about where Witchwood Stones was, because that's about the only place in all of Witchwood where you can see the ocean, and Westcliff has a port.

Oakfield is somewhere in Greatwood; possibly near Rose Cabin because of the close proximity to a den of Hobbes. Brightwood itself is the reincarnation of Greatwood.

And I'm speaking geographically, rather than just to the similarities. I like seeing how the world has evolved.

This stuff is fun to think about it. =-)

L

Lukeaxx

Destroyed Oakvale... Arrogant Prick...

Don't like him much ^-^

Yeah, tbh i want to slice his throat open and feed his blood to the crows. Upon an inverted pentagram of course.

Kewl Munky

Reaction score

Westcliff can't be knothole glade, otherwise, how would they be adding knothole glade to the map with the DLC?

But if you guys are talking places that replace the old places, then yeah, westcliff could be knothole glade and oakfield could be oakvale.

D

DragonMaster91

capt_moroni;255739 said:
As far as this whole geography things goes...

It's pretty obvious that Oakvale is in Wraithmarsh and that the old Darkwoods area is probably also a part of it, as you had to go through darkwoods to get to Oakvale.

It's also pretty obvious that Bloodstone is Twinblade's Camp because Twinblade's Camps was right next to Oakvale basically.

I don't think Westcliff is Knothole Glade, but I'm sure it's in Witchwood because of the Balverines and the rainy climate. I'd say Westcliff is down about where Witchwood Stones was, because that's about the only place in all of Witchwood where you can see the ocean, and Westcliff has a port.

Oakfield is somewhere in Greatwood; possibly near Rose Cabin because of the close proximity to a den of Hobbes. Brightwood itself is the reincarnation of Greatwood.

And I'm speaking geographically, rather than just to the similarities. I like seeing how the world has evolved.

This stuff is fun to think about it. =-)
Darkwood is not in Wraithmarsh at all.
Westcliff is Knothole Glade, but is no longer the town of Knothole.
And Oakfield has to be a place like Headsman hill, or the lychfield Graveyard (sp?), simply because, a town like bowerstone is pretty hard to pick up and move, WHILE keeping the castle (evolved from the mansion) in the EXACT same place for 500 years...