• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Death of Reaver **spoilers!!**

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score
Re: The Death of Reaver **spoilers!!**

Wait what are you talking about what did he do to oakvale? What did i miss lol

Warpedhero

Warped Hero
Reaction score

Reaver was a player. I liked him. I wanted his outfit... and that pistol. I loved getting to fight beside him with my pistol shooting the guards that invaded his mansion.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

Ryu hayabusa;256367 said:
Wait what are you talking about what did he do to oakvale? What did i miss lol
Reaver sacrificed all of Oakvale to the shadow court, and he has to sacrifice another person's youth each year to keep the shadow court satisfied.

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

Reaver is a douche. I definatly want to kill him. He ahs the perfect lifestyle!!! 1.hes the mayor of blood stone 2. He owns a huge house 3. He has the best looking clothes i have seen in fable 4.including his hairstyle. 5. he has millions stashed away 6. he has eternal youth 7. he has the sweetest gun. I didnt let him have the satisfaction of killing lucien though. I killd him first :D

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

DragonMaster91;255803 said:
Darkwood is not in Wraithmarsh at all.
Westcliff is Knothole Glade, but is no longer the town of Knothole.
And Oakfield has to be a place like Headsman hill, or the lychfield Graveyard (sp?), simply because, a town like bowerstone is pretty hard to pick up and move, WHILE keeping the castle (evolved from the mansion) in the EXACT same place for 500 years...

Dude. The graveyard Is lychfeild graveyard. Its in bowerstoen but has adapted. Oakfeild is right beside westcliff. meaning its where the temple of avo once stood. and darkwood is in the beggining of wraithmarsh

D

DragonMaster91

Yeah, you are probably right, but darkwood is not in wraithmarsh at all. Go study!

P

pugsley10uk

you cant kill reaver :'( hes stephen fry!

Dag204

Long-Time Albion resident
Reaction score

DragonMaster91;258004 said:
Yeah, you are probably right, but darkwood is not in wraithmarsh at all. Go study!
actually darkwood is right near oakvale and in fable 2 Wraithsmarsh is oakvale and the surrounding area, Bloodstone is twinblades camp which was adjacent to oakvale so it is all the same general area

D

DragonMaster91

Dag204;258229 said:
actually darkwood is right near oakvale and in fable 2 Wraithsmarsh is oakvale and the surrounding area, Bloodstone is twinblades camp which was adjacent to oakvale so it is all the same general area
Wraithmarsh ends at barrow fields, which is BEFORE darkwood, not after!

When I said study, I meant it!

K

Kishoku

Seriously, how offtopic can people get?

Anyway, I want to blow off Reaver's head, yes.... but with his own damn gun. :<

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score

Reavers gun = rape

K

Kishoku

I just want to kill him so I can take it. :3

S

shampoomuffin

reaver is a perfect example of the perfect douchebag

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

Honestly, I love Reaver. He has the greatest quotes in the game (not to mention the most amazing hair). I wasn't moved by the whole Oakvale thing, I guess I'm just a horrible person. By the way, I made that girl in the Shadowcourt lose her youth because seriously if she was stupid enough to get there in the first place, then she deserved it.
I do hope I could encounter him again in the game, I own his house and I'd like to see if he truly comes back to kill me. xD

O

O Toku Jin

Lunamoon;250258 said:
Whats wrong with Reaver being gay ? :(

besides it gives him extra character instead of just wondering if he had or has a spouse or something and I was pretty sad when he killed Barnum .I always got confused about the Oakvale thing I always just thought it was Wraithmarsh which really scares me because its a really scary place o__O and I dont know what the letters are people are talking about :blush:

Edit:I spelt Wraithmarsh wrong ^__^;

wow do you even pay attention while playing or just skip everything to get to the end to say you beat it , when you beat the spire and kill luc go buy reavers house run around and search it there are letters hidden every where 5 of them accually , nothing is wrong with reaver being gay , he has every right to feel like he has to poop cause a man went in to his rear passage, but dont say we didnt warn you when they close said rear passage due to aids , how can you be confused about oakvale??? there is a friggin sign that says OAKVALE in the middle of the swamp ffs, didnt take a rocket surgen to figure that one out... also did fable 2 just seem like "fable 2.0: a link to fable 3" ?

also every one if you hated reaver take my poll
http://forums.projectego.net/reaver-hole-16487/
thanks

O

O Toku Jin

pugsley10uk;258154 said:
you cant kill reaver :'( hes stephen fry!

i dont care if hes philp j fry i want him dead ( thats a futurama reference in case you dont get it )

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

O Toku Jin;284428 said:
i dont care if hes philp j fry i want him dead ( thats a futurama reference in case you dont get it )

I want him dead too. He destroyed Oakvale and there isn't a way to bring it back.:'(

Lionheart

Reaction score

O Toku Jin;284426 said:
wow do you even pay attention while playing or just skip everything to get to the end to say you beat it , there is a friggin sign that says OAKVALE in the middle of the swamp ffs, didnt take a rocket surgen to figure that one out... also did fable 2 just seem like "fable 2.0: a link to fable 3" ?

also every one if you hated reaver take my poll
http://forums.projectego.net/reaver-hole-16487/
thanks
Harsh o_O some people just overlook somethings when there playing no big deal :p I thought fable was a great game in its own right, not as good as the first but great. And how can you know its a link when we dont have the slightest inclination as to what number 3 will be it might not even be in albion for all we know :O I hope it is though

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

O Toku Jin;284426 said:
there is a friggin sign that says OAKVALE in the middle of the swamp ffs, didnt take a rocket surgen to figure that one out...

Did you really just say Rocket Surgeon? Alright then, I've lost all respect for you as a human being. Now polish my boots and have my dry-cleaning ready by this evening, thank you!

Some of these arguments are just plain sad. Seriously, if you don't care for Reaver, good for you. At least come up with a valid reason. All I seem to hear is, "well joo c, hez gai! n gai ppl r grozz! no offenze 2 real gai pplz tho, im juss sayin" and "hez mean cuz he killd barnam!11!!"
The Fable series has always shown the darker side of individuals, if everyone was always happy and kind to one another, I daresay they wouldn't be nearly as popular as they are. I would think that players would find it fascinating that a "Hero" could be so corrupted and cold-hearted, as opposed to the pure, goody-two-shoes Hero of the generic mindset.
Anyway, this is turning into a rant and I'll stop now. But do consider my argument, it really does make sense and makes a hell lot of Reaver haters look like morons. Good day!

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

He made the hero go to the shadow court, at which time she's made old and ugly. Reason to hate him, he sets the hero up telling Luceon where he/she is. Which leads to the hero's second death. Totally destroyed Oakvale. I really miss Oakvale.:( I think I have some legit reasons to dislike him, and want to kill him, slowly.:ninja: