• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Death of Reaver **spoilers!!**

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score
Re: The Death of Reaver **spoilers!!**

^Me too!I hope if he is in fable 3 he won't destroy Oakfield.If he does it's batter-him-up-time.Lol!

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

fable freak 37;284510 said:
^Me too!I hope if he is in fable 3 he won't destroy Oakfield.If he does it's batter-him-up-time.Lol!

He is coming back in a year, according to his message, he left, when you buy his house. Mostly to kill the buyer of his home. :unsure:

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

moonfever;284513 said:
He is coming back in a year, according to his message, he left, when you buy his house. Mostly to kill the buyer of his home. :unsure:
Then in a years time we'll spring the trap.Muhahaha!Muhahaha!Muhahaha!Lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

fable freak 37;284515 said:
Then in a years time we'll spring the trap.Muhahaha!Muhahaha!Muhahaha!Lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!

We can only hope.;) Or find a way to stop his next sacrifice, and then he would grow old.:ninja:

A

arcadiumelite

I am back and forth about Reaver. He sucks for Oakvale and his dues to the Shadow Court. I would have shot him if I actually had to be a prisioner in the Spire since that is the worst part of the game IMO.

I preferred fighting with him than either Hammer or even Garth (who is my favorite hero). I admire his balls and attitude, though his is the biggest dick EVER.

heroofjokevale

Reaction score

i love reaver for 3 reasons
1:he is played by stephen Fry
2: in my eyes hes the funniest charecter in the game
3: i like his hair

S

Searif Darkmoon

Dag204;231587 said:
Am I the only one who really wants to kill Reaver? Esp. when you are listening to Luciens rant and you get ready to blow his head off, REAVER DOES IT!!!!! :realmad: not to mention he single handedly destroyed Oakvale and caused my character to become really old.

all for the death of Reaver...Say I...

I!
if you give the thing to the woman there, you don't get any evil points.

O

O Toku Jin

if and when they make a fable 3 and there is another character like reaver i vow never to buy another lionhead game ever again period, i hated him it almost ruined the game for me

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

O Toku Jin;285023 said:
if and when they make a fable 3 and there is another character like reaver i vow never to buy another lionhead game ever again period, i hated him it almost ruined the game for me

Whoa, you really hate Reever, don't you? :unsure:

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score

It aint all bubbles and bunnies kid. You need to hate a character as we sure dont hate lucien. :p

Hermit

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

O Toku Jin;285133 said:
yea i do really

It's inevitable that we will see him again. He's a bad guy . Every game needs some one to want to get. Like Dark Vador. I so wanted to get him, but if we never had bad guys in a game, we would find it boring.:unsure:
Fable 2 does such a good job creating all kinds of emotions. It's NPC's are so life like, each with their own stories. :)

O

O Toku Jin

moonfever;285143 said:
It's inevitable that we will see him again. He's a bad guy . Every game needs some one to want to get. Like Dark Vador. I so wanted to get him, but if we never had bad guys in a game, we would find it boring.:unsure:
Fable 2 does such a good job creating all kinds of emotions. It's NPC's are so life like, each with their own stories. :)

i think you mean DARTH VADER not Dark Vador... at least i hope you do cause i dont know who dark vador is ... :hmm:

also its not a guarantee that we will see reaver again, i mean we didnt see any bad guys from the first fable in fable 2

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

O Toku Jin;285223 said:
i think you mean DARTH VADER not Dark Vador... at least i hope you do cause i dont know who dark vador is ... :hmm:

also its not a guarantee that we will see reaver again, i mean we didnt see any bad guys from the first fable in fable 2

Yes, that's what I met. We still need bad guys.:)

C

capt_moroni

I hated Reaver, I mean HATED him. But wasn't that the beauty of it?

I mean Lionhead got you to hate an ally. That's a really interesting game dynamic.

I also loved the way that the line was blurred between what a hero really is. I mean yeah you save the world and all that, but it doesn't mean you're a good person.

Hammer was a truly good person who wanted to help, Garth sort of was there because he felt he had to be, but he didn't really want to be a part of it, and Reaver, well he would go with the highest bidder, but the highest bidder wanted him dead.

I thought it was great story telling.

D

DuckY

Also, if no-one has noticed (or posted this in this thread)... Everyone's good friend, the picture-taking-goggle-wearing-town-making-thesaurus-using man named Barnum Was killed by Reaver. :(

Right before you have to flee through the underground tunnel from Reaver's house, He shoots the fellow who took the picture of him after The Picture-taking-fellow tells Reaver the picture would "take Three months to Developofy". (what he told you as a kid when you had your picture taken by him.)... Now the only way to actually tell it's him is to target his deceased body, Revealing it's Barnum.

THAT is the reason why I want Reaver dead.

The Fable Nerd

Reaction score

I dun like Reaver. Backhand him.. I Will

Oh

Aye! :)

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

The Fable Nerd;286681 said:
I dun like Reaver. Backhand him.. I Will

Oh

Aye! :)
Funny, yes let's sick Yoda on him.:p

Varlin

The Usurper
Reaction score

Reaver was awesome. In a terrible, total a-hole sort of way. Its good to hate a main character. It would have been boring if Reaver had been the quintessential good guy...or even a "good" guy at all.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Reaver is my hero. Wether he destroys all over Oakville or not. He's awesome!