• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Death of Reaver **spoilers!!**

D

Dorian Grey

Re: The Death of Reaver **spoilers!!**

It's a good thing that he killed Barnum. For if he's as like me as I expect, viewing a picture of himself may just prove fatal. Course, my deal was a bit different, but... A similar catch may apply. Hahaha...

And yes, he's a good fellow, reminds me of myself. haha!

brsmith

Reaction score

Id like to kill him just because he murdered Barnum, Albion's lovable, albeit quirky, inventifier.

X

Xeon

The only reason I would want to kill him is because of Barnum

EgoAlchemist

It's over 9000!!1!11
Reaction score

Barnum.. it is the guy who took a picture on you and your sister? Can i found the picture somewhere?

Sorry for the off topic. ;_;

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Reaver... I hate him. He destroyed Oakvale and did all those terrible things. He's also bisexual, coz he flirts with you no matter if you're male or female. Ewww...

Aye.

Btw. this thread is like... old.

X

Xeon

EgoAlchemist;315176 said:
Barnum.. it is the guy who took a picture on you and your sister? Can i found the picture somewhere?

Sorry for the off topic. ;_;

And the westcliff improver.

As far As I know the picture can't be found

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Reaver will kill all of your heros, just like Wicker, Barnum and the owner of the other Red Dragon who lived at Knothole island. He will come for your characters, beware!

Fable 3: Reaver kills the Hero of Bowerstone

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Lol! More like:

Revenge of Garth: Reaver's Death

lol

or maybe

Fable: Garth tales: Revenge of Garth, or Reaver's Death

Wicker

Reaction score

i liked Reaver, he reminded me of myself. :)

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Wicker;315704 said:
i liked Reaver, he reminded me of myself. :)

You liked him?

You went over to his house for a dual, and instead he shot you in the head and took your gun. How can you like him?

D

Dorian Grey

Sean;315709 said:
You liked him?

You went over to his house for a dual, and instead he shot you in the head and took your gun. How can you like him?

Well, you can always sleep with him...magnificent lover AND I'm immortal...my picture gets the gunwounds...not me...

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Dorian Grey;315903 said:
Well, you can always sleep with him...magnificent lover AND I'm immortal...my picture gets the gunwounds...not me...

Dorian Grey is a seperate person than Reaver. There's a slight chance that Reaver might be inspired by Dorian Grey, but I doubt it.

D

Dorian Grey

Sean;316230 said:
Dorian Grey is a seperate person than Reaver. There's a slight chance that Reaver might be inspired by Dorian Grey, but I doubt it.

*bat's eyelashes* yea, I know I was in the first person as a me/Dorian Grey only partially talking about Reaver. The deals are different, but both have eternal youth.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Eternal youth?

Dorian has immortality due to his.. well self-image, his real-time self I guess being trapped in a picture, therefore he cannot grow old, or even die, it's more immortality. Reaver traded all of Oakvale to the Temple of Shadows to keep his youth, but Reaver can get shot and die. I think that's how it goes... maybe not. I don't know. :cool:

Kupu

Berserker
Reaction score

Jack Sparrow/Pirates of the Carribean influence
Ursula and Penelope are both references to the Pirates of the Caribbean series of movies. Both are women who slapped Jack Sparrow across the face.
This fits in with a tombstone in his honor in the first game, which can be found near the tattoo stall in Bloodstone as well.
His selling of the Player to the Shadow Court is similar to Jack Sparrow selling Will's soul to Davy Jones.
His snarky humor and impish wit are evocative of Jack Sparrow.
He betrays the hero, then teams up with him, a recurring event in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies.
Reaver is also a pirate that wants it all same with Jack Sparrow
So realy Reaver is an off take of Jack Sparrow
Nice Lionhead
PS:Can you get the Reavers outfit(looks awsome)?
Oh and I shot Lucien straight away (didn't what for Reaver to shoot him never knew he did)loaded it again then smashed him with my mace loaded AGAIN and sent a nice fire ball his way just to give him his wish of joining his family once again.

Wicker

Reaction score

Sean;315709 said:
You liked him?

Yeah, looking at is face made me die happy. Also, it was a relief that i couldfind someone who matched my abilities, becuase one day i would die, and i was glad to die by Reavers hands, at leasti still looked young and beautiful when i died, not taken by some disgusting disease or old age. ^~^

FableFan4

Reaction score

evilsparrow;250216 said:
7.He was sleeping with a guy named andrew so he is a gay.
8.Yeah he slept with Andrew.
9.He is fun to hit with a cleaver or shoot with a pistol
10. number 7 is true.
11. I want to kill him soooo bad
12.read number 10

Actually I believe while he was cheating on some girl with another girl girl number one was sleeping with andrew probably to get even. And even if he was so what? Is there a problem with gay people?

FableFan4

Reaction score

u can die in fable 2?

F

FiendFyre

I adore Reaver!
Despite the fact he's a conceited, evil, murdering and promiscuous twat.
It was only during my second play through of the game that I noticed he shot dear old Barnum, I was quite fond of him.
Still, I can't help but be quite fond of Reaver. His appearance is just fantastic. I wish you could get his attire. Or marry him.

GaEv

Reaction score

weirdkidinabox;232135 said:
How is Bloodstone Twinblades camp?

Westcliff is obviously the Fable 2 version of Knothole Glade for sure- it has the Arena area located around it and the entire scenic setting is practically the same atmosphere.

If you look at the characteristics of the towns in Fable, the locale, the settings, the weather and overall tone in general the similarities to the towns in the sequel are unmistakable. Just to clarify this, I am talking about towns in terms of tone/atmosphere/style/design as opposed to geographical location.

Oakvale is null and void, it was destroyed, no longer in existence and to my knowledge not explorable, therefore the title of new Oakvale falls to Oakfield because of the similarities between the original.

On one of the many loading screens it tells you that Bloodstone was built from Twinblades camp.