• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Theresa - Conspiracy Theories *Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HungryBoar

Re: Theresa - Conspiracy Theories *Spoilers*

MasterJh;238937 said:
I noticed something about her; At the beginning when she persuades you to purchase the music box, as she is walking away she says something along the lines of "Yes, for 5 gold coins you could eat for a week but you would be no closer to seeing the inside of that castle" and Rose talks about the castle when you are no where near Theresa so Theresa has either been following you and Rose for a little while or she has some mythical powers or it could be that thing she says to Hammer when Hammer asks her how she could read those books and she says something like "I do not need eyes to see, i see things on many different levels" or whatever.

She also isn't told your names.

H

HungryBoar

moonfever;239316 said:
I think she manipulates the whole thing like Krea, in Kotor 2.:unsure:

YES!!! Again she is blind, yet can see, manipulative and creepy - also unexplained. I think the actress just demanded those things when she accepted the job. It would explain a lot.

H

HungryBoar

Flame Guardian;307054 said:
Edit: Did Reaver destroy Oakvale so he can be young forever?Since like GaEv said, I don't remember sacrificing a young women for Reaver in Fable 1.

??? Reaver is born 200 years after Fable 1.

Xiro

"The Muffin Man"
Reaction score

I thought she was a traveler because she went to oakvale and places like that and such.

X

Xeon

HungryBoar;307298 said:
??? Reaver is born 200 years after Fable 1.

The game is set 500 years after Fable 1 and Reaver tells a story about what happened 400 years ago... he's at least 400 years old

M

Marshtoad

If you ever go into Reaver's Mansion and find his diary, he talks about a lot of the Shadow Court and whatnot.

X

Xeon

Yeah, he sacrifices a young womans youth to the court every fifty years to maintain his boyish charm

W

WarHawk

Xeon you told me that the Hero of Oakvale destroyed Oakvale........haha told you

W

WarHawk

Xiro, what is your take on the subject so far?

X

Xeon

WarHawk;307843 said:
Xeon you told me that the Hero of Oakvale destroyed Oakvale........haha told you

Reaver didn't destory Oakvlae, the hero of Oakvale. I think it's either theresa that says it at some point during the ancient gullis gate quest or I read it in a book some where.

GaEv

Reaction score

nonexistent92;238497 said:
Personally i think that the game makers chose the end where you send theresa into the void. There she made a pact with the sword of aeons just like scythe did (which would explain her being alive.) any complications such as if your hero had the sword how would it be in the void and her eyes could be explained by saying that things in the void have the ability to exist in two states. The void state, in where the real theresa, the real scythe, and the real sword are, and the albion state, in which "projection type things" of themselves are located. which is why Theresa could have gained eyes, because that is not her true body.

However, this is just my thoughts and probly completely wrong

EDIT: and it would also explain that quote "I see in other worlds then this one"

The reason you are probably completely wrong is because you don't have the option to throw Theresa into the void. If you chose to kill Theresa then you just stab her.

W

WarHawk

Xeon;307850 said:
Reaver didn't destory Oakvlae, the hero of Oakvale. I think it's either theresa that says it at some point during the ancient gullis gate quest or I read it in a book some where.

right......well whatever. i played II for what seemed like forever last night and Theresa seemed more Neutral than evil. so does that mean anything? I think that since Mr. Jonathan Ross leaked the truth about Fable III, that Lionhead might brighten some things up for us about Theresa (or darken)

W

WarHawk

GaEv;307862 said:
The reason you are probably completely wrong is because you don't have the option to throw Theresa into the void. If you chose to kill Theresa then you just stab her.

then how would she have been able to make a compact with the sword if you have it and the sword of aeons isn't in the void? and yeah you are right because you don't actually throw Theresa into the void.

well what all can the shadow court do????

X

Xeon

GaEv;307862 said:

One flaw in that theory, actually a number of flaws

- Theresa has always had the ability to the see other worlds than this one, yes, her ability is much more trained now that in Fable 1 but she has had 500 years to perfect it

- If she had made a pact with the sword of Aeons she wouldn't look like that, she would look like Scythe.

- The hero of Oakvale threw the sword of aeons into the vortex and spared his sister.

W

WarHawk

Xeon;307900 said:
One flaw in that theory, actually a number of flaws

- Theresa has always had the ability to the see other worlds than this one, yes, her ability is much more trained now that in Fable 1 but she has had 500 years to perfect it

- If she had made a pact with the sword of Aeons she wouldn't look like that, she would look like Scythe.

- The hero of Oakvale threw the sword of aeons into the vortex and spared his sister.

and what if the hero of oakvale killed her? how would she have made the pact then?

S

Suigetsu

Theresa, like someone above said, had always held the ability to see into the future. That is why she was kept so close to Twin Blades side. She also has the compairable 'ability' to 'see her surroundings', like Dare Devil? Thus she can move and function perfectly.

There are too many holes, and everything is in the air for speculation and discussion; there are no truths as of yet. At the end of the 'See the Future' DLC, she tells the story of you, your character in Fable 2, as the King. She then mentions you have a son, and he is above all else, the most important. He holds power over all of the guardsmen, the subjects and even the Throne of Albion. I believe that Theresa is the antagonist in Fable 3, and the protagonist is your son. Then again, I guess it just said 'child'.

My thoughts. And just FYI before anyone (if anyone) decides to go all 'wacked out' or what ever. I most likely wont ever recheck this site, ever.

Lord Valance

Voice of the Agency
Reaction score

The book the "Hero of Oakvale" in Fable 2 said he wielded the sword of aeons against jack of blades (which means he must have killed his sister). Also her eyes were completely cut out by jack of blades did they grow back, what?

Maybe it's not Theresa but the queen of blades who didn't really die. Or maybe she's Jack of Blades in a clever disguise (yes I know that's unlikely). Who knows, but a few things aren't adding up here. *dum dum dum*

J

JDub

Lord Valance;315913 said:
The book the "Hero of Oakvale" in Fable 2 said he wielded the sword of aeons against jack of blades (which means he must have killed his sister). Also her eyes were completely cut out by jack of blades did they grow back, what?

Maybe it's not Theresa but the queen of blades who didn't really die. Or maybe she's Jack of Blades in a clever disguise (yes I know that's unlikely). Who knows, but a few things aren't adding up here. *dum dum dum*

Actually, I like that "Jack of Blades" idea... unlikely, but I like it... xD

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Lord Valance;315913 said:

No. The Hero of Oakvale book, was not true. The writer of the book, must have mistaken the Sword of Aeons, for that second sword (forgot it's name) that you get from the grave or something?

When asked how she could read with no eyesight, she claimed she could look into other worlds than their own. She has eyes, but those eyes are blind. I'm sure she uses will to see.

Source

But maybe she used will to survive...

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

In the description of the book, it mentions that the Hero wielded the Sword of Aeons when, in fact, the Hero had a choice to kill his sister, Theresa, and keep the sword for himself or throw it into the Void. It's possible that they are assuming that the Hero chose to kill his sister, or that you are to assume the writer confused Avo's Tear, a legendary sword you get if you do not kill your sister, with the Sword of Aeons.

Source

I don't really now...

Sry for the double.

Status
Not open for further replies.