• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Theresa

G

GodBurner

Theresa

This may have been asked before, i'm not sure, but i was wondering, did anyone else think this is the same Theresa from the first one?

Chicken Chaser

Chicken Chaser
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Theresa

I don't know, obviously it is.

But didn't her eyes get cut out in the first one...?

G

GodBurner

She's blind in the new one, Hammer points it out at the guild i believe.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Chicken Chaser;223630 said:
I don't know, obviously it is.

But didn't her eyes get cut out in the first one...?
{Spoiler}Her eyes are out. If you pay close attention, you will hear where the hero with the hammer, questions that.:)

D

deathtomacbeth

I'm pretty sure she says that her vision is "nothing compared to yours"
or something rather.
And plus...
I mean. come on.
She's magical.
She's named Theresa.
She has no eyes.

*cough*

G

GodBurner

I was just curious is all.. it might just been a coincidence..

Michael555

Reaction score

She may have something to do with the next one....:D

I

Infinity VI

I say hooray for her being the only major character to survive both games

S

Sogen

she didnt really survive both games. theres just a character named after her in fable 2. Dosn't mean its the same person.

G

GodBurner

Well, the game certainly alludes to the fact it's her, and i feel the loading screen that talks about her is there as a reminder to her character in the first one.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

its obviously her because fable 2 follows on the only way the game could have followed on, i mean if in fable 1 your char had killed her and taken the sword dont ya think he would have killed evryone and everything well thats what id do : D, but yeah the game continies in fable 2 assuming that you A didnt get the sword B killed the guild master and C didnt put jacks mask on and become jack so its likley that it is therasa well its mroe then likley i mean how old was the guild master w8 **** that how old was scythe O.O i really wanted to see scythe in fable 2 though :'(

G

GodBurner

I was kinda hoping there'd be more evidence of your hero from the first one in the game.. so far all i've found is the paintings in the guild and a book about "The Hero of OakVale"..

I

Infinity VI

Theresa could have been killed and it still could be her in Fable 2, don't forget:
You're character cheats death twice, and it isn't explained how, perhaps she has the power to stop death and used it on your hero(ine) and on herself at the end of Fable 1

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

yeah thats totaly plosible exept for the fact she become part of the sowrd of aeons :p

Michael555

Reaction score

She could have become the Sword Of Aeons, or she could've NOT become a part of the Sword Of Aeons...depending on how good (evil) you are.

G

GodBurner

I cant remember exactly (my memory, too, is bad), but i'm sure the game maintains the fact that the Hero in the first one was a good guy, so it's still highly plausible that it's the same chick. ;)