• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Theresa

D

dvpepsiman

Re: Theresa

I wonder why she wants to keep the spire... dun dun dun!

kayyeah

Reaction score

dvpepsiman;225067 said:
I wonder why she wants to keep the spire... dun dun dun!

I personally think she's evil or something, maybe she wanted Lucien to rebuild the spire so she could take it for herself?

Caboose

Immortal Warrior
Reaction score

^ who wouldn't want a kick-ass looking building that can give you the power to change Reality in any way you want hmmm??

G

GodBurner

Maybe she wants to revive the hero from the first game, so that you play as him in the next one, that would be awesome, especially if you started the game with the Sword of Aeons. ;)

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

GodBurner;225721 said:
Maybe she wants to revive the hero from the first game, so that you play as him in the next one, that would be awesome, especially if you started the game with the Sword of Aeons. ;)

Hm, that's a thought. It could happen.^_^ Lady Grey came back.

A

Anthony

Theresa is my favourite charcter, I wish if you were evil you could have a duel agaisnt her :(

Skormsarrow

ShOoT tHaT pOsIoN aRrOw
Reaction score

GodBurner;223641 said:
She's blind in the new one, Hammer points it out at the guild i believe.

shes blind in fable you tit :D jack cuts em out becuse when he questions her she only answears with a stare at him play fable till you find thersa with twinblade and actualy listen to the storyboard and they it tells you the above mentioned

Skormsarrow

ShOoT tHaT pOsIoN aRrOw
Reaction score

GodBurner;225721 said:

hmmmm 1 minor issue tho.... who said hes dead thersa refers to his actions in the past tense but not himself for all you know he could be wonderin the land or which eva but we shouldnt kid ourselfs the way fable 2 ended I dont think we can expect a third

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score

If she became part of the sword maybe when the hero in the 1st game died the sword was picked up by a monk who released her?

Heh... thats my explanation if it's her...

I don't think it is though I think they just made her almost just like her as a pun/joke.. Like in the loading screens or when you buy an apple how it says "An apple a day keeps the guildmaster away." etc..

I

izumo7

or maybe the hero fromfable 1 is in the northern parts with reaper and rose readying an army to fight jacks left over army

G

GodBurner

Skormsarrow;225870 said:
shes blind in fable you tit :D jack cuts em out becuse when he questions her she only answears with a stare at him play fable till you find thersa with twinblade and actualy listen to the storyboard and they it tells you the above mentioned

Read what was being posted prior to that, tit, people were saying she wasn't blind. :D

maddog

Reaction score

Wow cant believe Theresa is still alive and the first fable she say she need to go and say she know it not in Albion so I think she went to heaven because cant find her no where at fable 1 and if you some poeple kill her she might reborn again and fable 2 so the eye part they have been cut off and no clue why her eye r blue. Rose is like Theresa and Fabe 2 hero like Fave 1 hero.

C

caravan29

Well, according to the games lore the Archon is immortal (Scythe cough*), and it’s been strongly hinted that the Hero from Fable is a direct descendent from that family line, meaning so is Theresa. So it is not odd that she survived several hundred years (despite the fact you can kill her in fable).
As for the eye thing, it is possible that they healed or something to that extent. None of the developers actually fully state the rules and possibilities of the game's “will”, so it’s possible through advanced magic that her eyes have been at least replaced.
If you pay attention to the storyline you will see that something isn’t quite right about Theresa motives, and there are several plot holes that can only be filled with “Theresa has some kind of connection with Lucien”. (Spoilers) The way Lucien’s life ends is very vague, and if he does have shards in his body its very well possible that he survived. Not to mention Theresa's famous final line.
She could have ulterior motives for the spire, which may not be necessarily evil. It remains after the hero’s wish. Anything from that would be guessing, but I would say given the family angle, that is under toned throughout the whole game, her brother may have some sort of reason for her stay there

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

caravan29;255807 said:
Well, according to the games lore the Archon is immortal (Scythe cough*), and it’s been strongly hinted that the Hero from Fable is a direct descendent from that family line, meaning so is Theresa. So it is not odd that she survived several hundred years (despite the fact you can kill her in fable).
As for the eye thing, it is possible that they healed or something to that extent. None of the developers actually fully state the rules and possibilities of the game's “will”, so it’s possible through advanced magic that her eyes have been at least replaced.
If you pay attention to the storyline you will see that something isn’t quite right about Theresa motives, and there are several plot holes that can only be filled with “Theresa has some kind of connection with Lucien”. (Spoilers) The way Lucien’s life ends is very vague, and if he does have shards in his body its very well possible that he survived. Not to mention Theresa's famous final line.
She could have ulterior motives for the spire, which may not be necessarily evil. It remains after the hero’s wish. Anything from that would be guessing, but I would say given the family angle, that is under toned throughout the whole game, her brother may have some sort of reason for her stay there

You never see Theresa's eyes in Fable 1, so there's no telling if they have changed :p
Btw welcome to the forum!
to make a spoiler do the following:
[spoiler ] this will be the spoiler [/spoiler ]
without the spaces
It'll look like this:
this will be the spoiler

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

maddog;252816 said:
Wow cant believe Theresa is still alive and the first fable she say she need to go and say she know it not in Albion so I think she went to heaven because cant find her no where at fable 1 and if you some poeple kill her she might reborn again and fable 2 so the eye part they have been cut off and no clue why her eye r blue. Rose is like Theresa and Fabe 2 hero like Fave 1 hero.
I don't think there is such a 'heaven' in Fable. But, nobody knows if there actually is one. I believe there's only The Void, and Albion. If you wonder why Theresa is alive; most likely because she's either immortal thanks to the spire and her bloodline; or it is because that's not the real Theresa, but a projection instead.