• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Theresa

Michael555

Reaction score
Re: Theresa

I guess we'll find out with Fable 3? :p

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

it is he same chick :p thers nothing saying she is and nothing saying she isnt so ama go with she is so that i can rest easy in my bed tonight so :p

G

GodBurner

I'll email Lionhead and ask them, maybe i'll get a response.

F

fable4life

yeah Fable 2 assumes you were good in the fable 1 because it says at the beginning they've had like 500 years of peace

I

Infinity VI

fable4life;223777 said:
yeah Fable 2 assumes you were good in the fable 1 because it says at the beginning they've had like 500 years of peace

Not really, the Heroes Guild has been burnt to the ground because they got evil, they could be following your hero's example?

D

Deathscoil

Maybe Theresa is one of those immortals I keep hearing about in Fable 2. Although, the only explanation for her having eyes, would be she took them from someone, or some sort of spell, illusion, etc.

Also, Theresa has eyes in Fable 2, she is blind, it is easy to see long before Hammer states the obvious. Your sister stated it too. It's just, I want to believe, but I can't be 100% certain. The fact of her having eyes is the only thing preventing me from believing.

I

Infinity VI

I think you can see under her hood (Innuendo not intended) at the end of the game, the eyes just glow

D

Deathscoil

Infinity VI;223843 said:
I think you can see under her hood (Innuendo not intended) at the end of the game, the eyes just glow
I saw white eyes, like a blind person. They didn't look like a glow to me. Besides, if they were just a glow, don;t you think your sister would have freaked out at the start of the game? "HOLY ****!!! YOUR EYES ARE GLOWING!!!" instead of "I can see that your eyes are bad."

G

GodBurner

Perhaps.. perhaps not.. Rose was a world weary child after all..

D

Deathscoil

She also
ran off with a man in a hood who said he knew you
if you choose the family ending. What man in a hood? The only person I remember wearing a hood in the game were Theresa (not a man), Light Followers and Shadow Worshipers.

Caboose

Immortal Warrior
Reaction score

The man in the hood is supposedly Jack Slayer....

D

Deathscoil

Who? Jack as in, Jack of Blades, Jack? I'm so lost.

G

GodBurner

Maybe it's the Hero from the first one.. because as far as i can recall, it doesn't say in the entire game that he's dead.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

GodBurner;223610 said:
This may have been asked before, i'm not sure, but i was wondering, did anyone else think this is the same Theresa from the first one?

How many other blind prophetic Theresas do you know who grew up in Oakvale?

G

GodBurner

500 years passed.. anything could have happened.. and how was we to know she was immortal..

B

bounty hunter99

yes i think she is the same but then again somepeople killed her in the first 1 so she could.nt have come back could she?

C

c0rrupth3r0

shes def from the 1st 1 i think...i hope shes not in fable III i dnt like her lol. make it a dude hoo can use guns and magic thtll b kool =]

bounty hunter99;224249 said:
yes i think she is the same but then again somepeople killed her in the first 1 so she could.nt have come back could she?

tht confuses me but if ur saved from death 2 times maybe she saved herself and it just didnt tell us? btw hoo thinks fable II is better than fable 1 storyline wise? i think fable II but some ppl say fable I

Sandgoose

BWARK!
Reaction score

Does anybody else see the resemblance between her and Kreia from KOTOR2.
Same robes,Voice,Face and Personality..Did Lionhead steal the character?
:lol:

B

biodragon99

yea that could be a posibility and the fact that she says that she used to live in oakvale 600 years ago (when you visit its remains) and the fact that shes blind makes it all the more convincong