• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Theresa

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score
Re: Theresa

Arseface;224140 said:
How many other blind prophetic Theresas do you know who grew up in Oakvale?
Oh there were a good six theresa's in Oakdale at the time and five of them were blind, (the other wore glasses!):lol::rolleyes:

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

The hero from the first Fable. It is 'said' he died in the House crafted from the Guild Mages. You know the house inside the Oakfield Demon door? That is it. I Think it's also pretty dumb that the first hero isn't talked about enough in Fable II. He is the ultimate hero.

A

animandan

I think the loading screen talking about scythe might be implying about her. The only thing that seems to kill the idea is that she has eyes, in Fable 1 she didn't, although they could be glass or something, things have changed in 500 years... And since this is spoiler central... what's with her at the end... taking the spire... is she planning on making a wish of her own...

Caboose

Immortal Warrior
Reaction score

^
She's Going to bring back Jack Slayer and he's going to PWN everyone for destroying the Heroes Guild.....

But it is the Same Theresa as she knows too much about the Jack Slayer and Oakvale to not be (seeing as both Oakvale and Jack Slayer appear to have been erased from Albion's history)

I

IRifle ProdigyI

Yes, Theresa is your sister from Fable I, and there are many clues that give it away.

First, The Old Kingdom crashed about 500 years ago, and it said sometime along in the game that Theresa lived for over 500 years, and clearly still lives to this day.

Second, she is blind. Your sister Theresa in the first Fable got her eyes cut out.

I think those clues prove that she is definitely your sister, and that must be why she has so much knowledge about the Heroes.

A

animandan

IRifle ProdigyI;224645 said:
Second, she is blind. Your sister Theresa in the first Fable got her eyes cut out.
exactly, where along the line did she get her eyes back?

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score

sogen202;223681 said:
she didnt really survive both games. theres just a character named after her in fable 2. Dosn't mean its the same person.

From a story stand point, you'd think that. From a development stand point I'm sure they did it on purpose.

Caboose

Immortal Warrior
Reaction score

animandan;224646 said:
exactly, where along the line did she get her eyes back?

Last time i checked....... Theresa is still blind......:p

A

animandan

Caboose;224676 said:
Last time i checked....... Theresa is still blind......:p
she wasn't blind in the first game. Well she was...
-MY POINT IS-
Her Eyes got gouged out by bandits... so her eyes wouldn't be white, they would be non-existent...

Tyloric

Reaction score

If we're speaking of possibilities, if she has the magical capabilities to survive for over 500 years, I'm sure she's able to create some eyes. Even then, there are things call prosthetic eyes. Many people, even today, use them, so I'm sure in Albion's lore they would too.

G

GodBurner

Due to the fact she's lived for over 500 years, and has the ability to keep you alive, i'd be willing to place a large some of money on the fact she's an incredibly powerful will user, so the "glowing" where her eyes belong could be eyes she created using will, or they could be the will marks akin to the ones everybody is so eager to get.

Tyloric

Reaction score

animandan;224693 said:
Thank you for repeating what I said...
....You're welcome?

A

animandan

animandan;224578 said:
I think the loading screen talking about scythe might be implying about her. The only thing that seems to kill the idea is that she has eyes, in Fable 1 she didn't, although they could be glass or something, things have changed in 500 years... And since this is spoiler central... what's with her at the end... taking the spire... is she planning on making a wish of her own...

ba dum tich (trying to make that drum thing)

I

IRifle ProdigyI

GodBurner;224696 said:
Due to the fact she's lived for over 500 years, and has the ability to keep you alive, i'd be willing to place a large some of money on the fact she's an incredibly powerful will user, so the "glowing" where her eyes belong could be eyes she created using will, or they could be the will marks akin to the ones everybody is so eager to get.

Very valid point.

Caboose

Immortal Warrior
Reaction score

animandan;224680 said:
she wasn't blind in the first game. Well she was...
-MY POINT IS-
Her Eyes got gouged out by bandits... so her eyes wouldn't be white, they would be non-existent...

Lol i'm just screwing with ya mate..... and i thought that at first but i doubt the Developers would have the time or effort required to make her eyes "cut out" plus who wants to see that ****?? that's like festy and stuff......

I mean If you have you're eyes cut out and then live for 500 years i'm pretty sure it isn't going to look that nice....o_O

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

its the old thereasa i bet, complete with immortal blood and glass eyeballs!

F

fable4life

it looks like were desperate for fable 2 to connect with fale 1, im guilty of that too.

Caboose

Immortal Warrior
Reaction score

^ The thing is it's supposed to PM said himself that Every fable games is part of one big story arch that will Climax in Fable 5...... or at least that's what i thought he said.....