• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What does everybody look like?

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Scarecrow specifically requested "paddling." Assuming that he is in a kayak, and his hands are in the air, WHAT IS HE PADDLING WITH???????

(I'll allow you to come up with your own horrifying answer to that question.)

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Hobbe make a separate thread so that they won't be lost in time again.

Well, I am saving them all onto the same folder in my computer... but I dunno, would be making another thread be too... vain? :lol:

Scarecrow specifically requested "paddling." Assuming that he is in a kayak, and his hands are in the air, WHAT IS HE PADDLING WITH???????

(I'll allow you to come up with your own horrifying answer to that question.)

Well, when he said paddling I envisioned him with nothing but his bare hands against the rapids, which is what I drew.

What were you thinking?

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Well, I am saving them all onto the same folder in my computer... but I dunno, would be making another thread be too... vain? :lol:

No, it would be...

glorious.
Quite.gif

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Yayyyy! But it would of been nice to be in an actual kayak stomping the s*** out of that waterfall!

But im still smiling in the photo, thats all that matters.

I look like i'm in pain.. and wheres my kayak???

I guess you should have used the word "kayaking"...

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Yayyyy! But it would of been nice to be in an actual kayak stomping the s*** out of that waterfall!

But im still smiling in the photo, thats all that matters.

Lulz sorry bruh, I can implement a kayak in there if ye want

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Definitely make another thread - it'll get lost in here and they are great pictures :D

This is my Albion

Reaction score
No freaking way, Danny!

Why does it look like its taken professionally?! Unless you have a ridiculously white house....

Looking good though and particularly sharp ;)

This is my Albion

Reaction score
Was eye-raping the camera REALLY necessary? The poor cameraman had to go home and shower in lye before he felt clean again.

Maybe the camera man enjoyed it. He felt dirty because of shame D: poor camera man.....

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Why does it look like its taken professionally?! Unless you have a ridiculously white house....

Actually, we took this on Suit Up Day in my college this year, back in April (I think). Though the walls in my house are ridiculously white as well. :p

Was eye-raping the camera REALLY necessary? The poor cameraman had to go home and shower in lye before he felt clean again.

Well, the cameraman insisted... SHE asked for it. :p

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Actually, we took this on Suit Up Day in my college this year, back in April (I think). Though the walls in my house are ridiculously white as well. :p

Well, the cameraman insisted... SHE asked for it. :p

I'm not sure where you're from, but you look like you're about 16, so I'm going to assume that you're from one of those places where "college" is equivalent to the US "high school."

Oh, you lucky dog you.