• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What does everybody look like?

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Jesus dude, you never change, you still have the same hairstyle, expression and everything. But you're way better in pictures nowadays.

This was taken a couple of weeks ago in york, I've had my haircut since then haha. And the reason my hair always looks the same is that it grows really fast and I hate getting it cut, barbers talk way too much man.

And thanks I guess. :p

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
That's a pub? Very classy. I've never went into a british pub.

Bit of a long flight on your end, but its well worth it..... the only place you'll find decent traditional english food is in old pubs. Plus England in general is worth looking at, second most beautiful country I've ever seen landscape wise if I do say so myself.

Edit: actually no its not a long flight, I've been to Greece, three hour flight. >_<

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
385589_286507644788838_1605672551_n.jpg

hotshotgg.jpg

:wat:

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I do... occasionally. The random teams you end up with tends to put your faith in the human spirit in question.

This is my Albion

Reaction score
Oh yeah....
I was going to sign up but then i remembered years ago i tried playing runescape and my laptop had a fit :/ it probably couldn't handle league of legends.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Yeah I'd have to agree I do prefer this community but I still go on Mort's forum to keep up with a few ppl on there, have you got a profile on the dead hamster?

http://thedeadhamster.com/community/forum.php

Was thinking of joining that forum, actually. Should I? If its like most other forums, I'd just come back after a week or two, cause almost nothing beats ProjectEgo, and I hate being at two places at once.