• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What does everybody look like?

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Many of you probably dont know, but I am actually called "Pirate" in RL.. I hardy ever hear my real name, unless its my old friends or family.

Heres why:

316621_10151147161641456_2068304899_n.jpg

My facial hair was non-exsistant so I had to use a Permanent marker, takes about 2-3 days to get rid of..

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
I have to question the sanity of a man that willingly draws on his own face to such an extent that it looks like he's just woken up from falling asleep early whilst drinking with his friends, I really... really do.

Wouldn't it be easier to grow a beard than to draw one?

Im-Just-Saiyan.jpg

Reaction score
This is me learning to fly
Christmas day, homemade water slide.. with a jump.. and influenced by alcohol
66731_10151598679858332_1745528184_n.jpg

You know with all the extreme sports things I see you doing, it makes me think their isn't a whole lot else to do do there in New Zealand other than mud slides, canooing and diving into rock pools for kicks. No cinemas, bowling alleys or anything, no sir just a lot of water falls and chances to get wet and muddy < Which don't get me wrong is probably better because you'll actually doing something that you'll remember other than sitting on your backside watching TV and eating wotsits all day long like I do, I kind of envy you actually, looks fun.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
I have to question the sanity of a man that willingly draws on his own face to such an extent that it looks like he's just woken up from falling asleep early whilst drinking with his friends, I really... really do.

Wouldn't it be easier to grow a beard than to draw one?

I question my sanity everday, sometimes it answers back, sometimes it doesnt.

One has to be able to grow a beard to get a beard. I do grow facial hair, but I've never really been bothered to pursue it, cause it just looks like sh*t.

You know with all the extreme sports things I see you doing, it makes me think their isn't a whole lot else to do do there in New Zealand other than mud slides, canooing and diving into rock pools for kicks. No cinemas, bowling alleys or anything, no sir just a lot of water falls and chances to get wet and muddy < Which don't get me wrong is probably better because you'll actually doing something that you'll remember other than sitting on your backside watching TV and eating wotsits all day long like I do, I kind of envy you actually, looks fun.

Umm.. Kayaking, not canoeing, I hate canoeing with a passion.

But no, NZ has just as many cinemas, fat people and lazy things to do like everywhere else.. Actually given its size and numbers, New Zealand is voted like one of the top Obesity countries in the world.

Then come live over in NZ, we can go get muddy together :)

SonofRaiden

Thread Killer/Necromancer
Reaction score
I was about to say Falcon jesus has come

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
imma cat

yT1QT.jpg

not really, just my new kitten named Luna

I like to think she's saying, "Mark my words, Raiden. You shall die a slow and painful death. I shall make it my life's purpose to see you wretch in horrific pain by my hands paws." Or "meow" whatever.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
imma cat

yT1QT.jpg

not really, just my new kitten named Luna

I like to think she's saying, "Mark my words, Raiden. You shall die a slow and painful death. I shall make it my life's purpose to see you wretch in horrific pain by my hands paws." Or "meow" whatever.

Your cat looks high, lay off the catnip.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Tuna laced with quicksilver.

Isn't quicksilver only dangerous to human-kanine crossbreeds aka werewolves? Or is this one of those things were it'll kill doggies but get little kitties off their tits?

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Getting the weirdest sense of deja vu right now.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
You tried milking me while I was asleep again didn't you? Don't worry I don't mind, I make some great fricken cheese.

Implying you've eaten cheese made from your own milk?

Seriously wtf is wrong with this thread right now?

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Isn't quicksilver only dangerous to human-kanine crossbreeds aka werewolves? Or is this one of those things were it'll kill doggies but get little kitties off their tits?

Quicksilver=mercury, which happens to be toxic and has occasionally been found in fish.