• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What does everybody look like?

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
I'm not sure where you're from, but you look like you're about 16, so I'm going to assume that you're from one of those places where "college" is equivalent to the US "high school."

Oh, you lucky dog you.

Awww... I look that young? Maybe its the shave...

I'm 19! :p

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Just me
Fabio+avioneta.jpg

before taking my aeroplane for a spin.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
Okay, I know I've posted a lot of BS images, but here is one of me from about a month ago when I took the photo to mock a guy on facebook
Serious, it's me.

word_zps3660728b.jpg

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Seriously, have you ever considered a career in illustrating children's books? Your drawings have a simple yet amusing feel to them that looks like they're straight out of a Captain Underpants book or something.

Hey, thanks man :D

I have actually thought I'd like to draw cartoons or something (at least, it's on my bucket list). My drawn irl is kinda different to my computer style, but I guess I can mix and match. This is the kinda thing I draw off the screen.

189029_1917531144131_699920_n.jpg

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Hey, thanks man :D

I have actually thought I'd like to draw cartoons or something (at least, it's on my bucket list). My drawn irl is kinda different to my computer style, but I guess I can mix and match. This is the kinda thing I draw off the screen.

189029_1917531144131_699920_n.jpg

Do you guys get it? Let me explain

Because its a ghost saying to a dog, "Holy **** a talking dog" even though that is true in its own way, it is a ghost saying it, where as that'd be just as weird to see and hear talking and that you'd think the ghost wouldn't be afraid of a talking dog or startled by it...

Bahaaa

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Do you guys get it? Let me explain

Because its a ghost saying to a dog, "Holy s*** a talking dog" even though that is true in its own way, it is a ghost saying it, where as that'd be just as weird to see and hear talking and that you'd think the ghost wouldn't be afraid of a talking dog or startled by it...

Bahaaa

I've always felt that Scooby was the more supernatural element in that show.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
On a similar note; I love women who wear long necklaces that reach down into their lovelies.