• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who are your favorite characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

master666epic

Reaction score
i would say my first favourite is reaver =D then second sabine he is just amazing, i just love the fact he is a midget oap who loves blowing up stuff and his attitude is awesome =D

destroythesaints

"Tatty-bye!"
Reaction score
I bought the shrine house, too. Haha. It's okay. I understand.. I'd sniff ole Reaver's boxers too. (;
Wow.. I sound like a ****in' creep. Hahaha.

Sabine. I liked him, too. Bahaha. I liked how he threated to strangle Reaver.

master666epic

Reaction score
hey im so into reaver i stole his condoms :p from his room ;) looool =D and sabine should have more of a role, they should have a minigame were you blow up stuff, like a place were you can put people and builings up then go destroy them :) but it may seem similar to mourningwood fort =/

destroythesaints

"Tatty-bye!"
Reaction score
hey im so into reaver i stole his condoms :p from his room ;) looool =D and sabine should have more of a role, they should have a minigame were you blow up stuff, like a place were you can put people and builings up then go destroy them :) but it may seem similar to mourningwood fort =/

Bravo. Bahahaha.
And I think so. Eh.

Quentin Locke

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
Can't believe you have overlooked the best character from Fable II and III.

Chesty!

No more explanation is needed.

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score
Major Swift for me. I think it sucked that he was executed. :wat:
His promise was the one I really wanted to follow through on, above all others.
I looked forward to working with him, and employing him as the leader of my armies. :wesuck:

destroythesaints

"Tatty-bye!"
Reaction score
Major Swift for me. I think it sucked that he was executed. :wat:
His promise was the one I really wanted to follow through on, above all others.
I looked forward to working with him, and employing him as the leader of my armies. :wesuck:

I loved Swiftie. ****. With a moustache like that on your side, how could you go wrong?!

Phantom Blade

Reaction score
Lets see Walter,Sabine and Swift are my favorites in fable 3
Reaver doenst count because hes from fable 2(but he is still an awesome character) i mean come on hes gonna be around for fable 4 aswell the rest probably wont even be alive.

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score
Ben Finn probably, Simon Pegg is one of my favorite british actors. I did like Reaver more in fable 3, I was just annoyed with him in 2.

Braindeer

Reaction score
I loved Ben and Major Swift. And in fact all of the soldiers. It's the uniform...

I was so sad when I learned I couldn't marry any of my guards. :'(

I do love Reaver too though...I wish I could get a little heart-shaped beauty spot for my Queen. In tribute.

Kuld von Reyn

Reaction score
I'll probably have to say Reaver, Walter and Major Swift. Reaver because, hey, he's Reaver, Walter because he is the only character in Fable 3 I felt any emotional attachment to, and Swiftie because of his glorious moustache and generally being awesome. Jeez, why couldn't Page have been executed instead of Swift? The former is just annoying, while the latter is the only character I personally wanted to keep my promise to from the start.

Bookwyrm12

Reaction score
As an evil person, I have to say... I didn't like anyone xD
The desert-lady-whos-name-i-can't-remember was okay, I may not kill her.
To be honest I don't think there's anyone else I wouldn't kill, except maybe Jasper, though I may have a pair of heroic underwear shoved in his mouth from time to time.
I'd definitely kill Walter and Ben, Walter because I'm sick of my character getting too attached, and Ben because his hair annoys me.
Oh and Theresa, Theresa I'd torture and kill for the fact that she annoys me SO MUCH at the evil ending!

**SPOILERS START**
At the end the end of the game she comes along, after I've killed thousands by my own sword and millions more by taking money that I didn't need or want from the kingdom, and she tells me that I'm still a good person! She tells me that many more would've been lost if I hadn't stopped the evil! It's a horribly generic ending.
**SPOILERS END**

So then, I mildly like the bald desert lady and Jasper. Two survivors in a kingdom of millions? Oh hell yes.

CharlieRunning

Reaction score
My fave is Reaver. I know a lot of people hate him, but i love him <3 when I bought his house in fable two I got his letter, and found his diary... his back story (told in page 5 of 5)is crushingly depressing, and gives you a look at why he is the way he is. I felt soory for him, and completely understood where he was coming from.

and the top hat in fab;e 3 was just awesome

Reaction score
Unless this is only about Fable 3 my favourite character was JOB the pwner of pwners.

But if it's Fable 3, The Crawler, definitely The Crawler. He is about as evil a JOB

Status
Not open for further replies.