• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

who feels lied to by PM?

I

izumo7

who feels lied to by PM?

i feel like he fable 1edus again with the acorn tree and the citys being built over time and no line ever being heard again anyone have any thing to add to the list

Chicken Chaser

Chicken Chaser
Premium
Reaction score
Re: who feels lied to by PM?

Just be gratefull, let's see you try to manage a entire game and get it out on time.

M

Mobster

You confuse me, please explain.

D

deathtomacbeth

Chicken Chaser;223510 said:
Just be gratefull, let's see you try to manage a entire game and get it out on time.

I've always tried to say this to people who weren't happy with the game.

But they're always like "WHATS THAT GOT TO Do WITH IT!! BLAH BlAH"

So im glad you said it and not I.

I love you..

uh oh

J

jaconcox

the towns do chandge over time... you just have to keep playing

and i still havent heard the same line twice unless its like a greetings and then its still in a diffrent voice

I

izumo7

i understand that itis difficult but a person should not give false promises

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score

jaconcox;223528 said:
the towns do chandge over time... you just have to keep playing

and i still havent heard the same line twice unless its like a greetings and then its still in a diffrent voice

Same.

I

izumo7

ive heard if only you had a ring many times

M

Mobster

If you don't like it, don't play.

I

izumo7

well mobster did you ever read in any of my posts "i dont like the game" no i think this game is great but all of the hype was a negative to the game and im asking in this tread does anyone feel the way i do (if i didnt like i wouldnt be a member of a fable site

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

izumo7;223565 said:
well mobster did you ever read in any of my posts "i dont like the game" no i think this game is great but all of the hype was a negative to the game and im asking in this tread does anyone feel the way i do (if i didnt like i wouldnt be a member of a fable site

I feel the same. I love the game. If people don't like it, fine, they can say so and have a healthy debate. I'm to busy reading threads to tell me some of the secrets. It's a beautiful, game and I love the coop. Most people are respectful of your world. :) You are not alone.;)

I

izumo7

the biggest thing that i hate SPOILERS is that the game is less then 10 hours to complete (only story) which PM said would be longer

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

izumo7;223602 said:
the biggest thing that i hate SPOILERS is that the game is less then 10 hours to complete (only story) which PM said would be longer

There are a lot of places hard to find, and some gates won't open with out certain things. I imagine I've played longer than that, and I'm only halfway through without all the side quests. Of course I coop a lot.:unsure:

0cean v0id

Role Play as you play it don't just go through it, it seems a lot better if you do it that way. I'm on my fourth play-through =D.. but then i have had the game for 11 days.

I

izumo7

i mean only story and no side questing is lessthen 10 i beat it like this my 2nd go through the game

ive played the game where i got all property and had a family, etc

D

deathtomacbeth

I'm about 6 hours into the game and I'm barely half way through it!
Man you guys just zipped right through it!
I'm trying to make an anus load of gold by blacksmithing so I can buy the pub in Bowerstone.
and then invest in that dudes enterprise before going to the spire.

Anyone just feel like getting naked?

:w00t:

D

Dune

deathtomacbeth;223614 said:
I'm about 6 hours into the game and I'm barely half way through it!
Man you guys just zipped right through it!
I'm trying to make an anus load of gold by blacksmithing so I can buy the pub in Bowerstone.
and then invest in that dudes enterprise before going to the spire.

Anyone just feel like getting naked?

:w00t:

I would definitely recommend investing. ; )

hint, hint.

R

Rolandk73

I have not started the second official quest. I'm doing investing until I own atleast two entire regions

D

Deathscoil

I do agree that the game was over-hyped in regards to what it would entail. Fable 2 is a good game, but they promised a lot, and delivered little.

I

izumo7

and the first thing i wanted to see was a character creation system because even though im white/hispanic i would want a option of color youre hero is and i noticed there are little to no dark people