• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

who feels lied to by PM?

Sandgoose

BWARK!
Reaction score
Re: who feels lied to by PM?

izumo7;225106 said:
okay when you hear if only we had a ring more then 5 times where i memorize that then its a problem.
im to old for the back and forth of your opinion and this a forum for a game so dont try to insult me because i have a opinion seriously were to old so if you dont like my opinion then try to disprove which has been done and made me change my opinion to how PM hyped the game up. BUT dont just point out a mistake on my sentences does that disprove my opinion well no it doesnt so please people write something valid

Ive heard about 4 different ways of saying "I need a ring" from different voice actors.
And everybody hates me in the game so how the fudge do you not hear more than one?

And about the typing...

i cannot underrstand u when you tpye liek this.
and its rly hard to folow the words when you bunch all of the bloody thing together like this and use small light fonts and then repeat the same thing repeat the same thing repeat the same thing over and over again.
K?!

I

izumo7

im gonna give you some advice if you dont like the way i write then dont read my posts because well your the only person to complain and im trying not to be rude but i cant really if a person is disrespecting me

Sandgoose

BWARK!
Reaction score

izumo7;225123 said:
im gonna give you some advice if you dont like the way i write then dont read my posts because well your the only person to complain and im trying not to be rude but i cant really if a person is disrespecting me
You STARTED this topic.
So I'm going to ignore all of your posts in this topic?
That's like removing the middle part of a bridge.
All I am doing is stopping you from insulting a good game,If you don't like it leave the forum.

All I did was suggest you use some Grammar and Punctuation so I could read it better,I have ****e eyesight.

I

izumo7

One your nearly half my age so im gonna be the better person.
I went to collage ive had enough of writeing as if every thing was a pare and obviously you can understand me because you've never asked "what"?
If you read from earlier post's i never said i dont like the game i actully love the game if not i would not be on the forum
I want to tell you some thing this is insulting a game "This game is trash" what im doing is criticizeing or expressing what could have made the game more epic while playing so please DO NOT TRY TO INTERPRET MY OPINION WHEN YOU DONT KNOW IT

I

izumo7

^ at least i know someone agrees with me

L

Lexi00

JohnDoe;225189 said:
I think the games would be much better if it wasn't Molyneux'd, and if they spent more time making a game rather than making the exceedingly detailed world that the game takes place in.

What? You want a less detailed world?

S

SeekerOfAlbion

What are you guys talking about PM never broke any promises .. he just didnt bring it all out by the realease its called patches .. extra content discs .. All that stuff .. GO LIVE AND THE INTERNET!

I

izumo7

^ yes true but its limited. i mean PM cant change the story but only add on

S

SeekerOfAlbion

Meh he set up the core stuff now he builds it into an EMPIRE like real estate .. start with a stall .. buy a castle. (shaboom)

L

Lexi00

JohnDoe;225222 said:
Patches make a great rationalization. It's a way for them to release the game on time without really finishing the game, they'll just add on to it later.
Unfortunately, Fable and Fable: TLC didn't have patches. Who said anything about promises? Hype is not promise, just hype.
Article; archived apology because LH deleted it.
Again, if he could have kept a sock in his mouth, instead of people being disappointed, people would be pleased, like with Lexi00's example: It's not a flying car that runs on water, but it's a car that runs on water. People are disappointed because they thought that the car that runs on water could fly, or that Fable would have things that it didn't have. Unfortunately, there are more people who see it that way than "hey, look at all the stuff that they did have".

I am certainly disapointed, but yeah I do more pos then neg. Sure, we didn't get all the features PM talked about, and some of them were a little off (Like the dynamic world not really being dynamic but shifting with quests, world of difference) but I still love the game, and its miles better then a lot of other games being shovled out.

Looking at Fable 2s world, how detailed it is and how much it relates to the first game (More so if you read Tales of, or all the books) I find it more impressive then other rpgs around.. Say Oblivions miles of copy-cat ruin dungeons and TREES.

S

SeekerOfAlbion

Theres one problem about the 10x bigger world .. he did it on like 8 maps = loading screen take forver. He shoulda shared it out like he did on fable 1.

D

dagoth_jeff

If you're the type that's easy to amuse, and you're easily impressed, then it's easy for you to assume a defensive stance on this game.

But you're missing the point.

When certain content is basically PROMISED to you, along with "this is going to be the best RPG ever" and blah blah, you might expect it to be awesome. The way PM presents himself, like a cult leader, he's easy to believe; until his game actually launches.

You were lied to, but somehow you hang on, and insist it's still a masterpiece. It's a playable game, with much to discuss, but it's no Morrowind.

I have heard the SAME LINE spit out by many NPC's in Fable 2. So often, it is very annoying.

A

Anthony

He loves his RPG's, he may go abit OTT at times but still he and his team still make groundbreaking games and not one game is perfect.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

dagoth_jeff;226966 said:
If you're the type that's easy to amuse, and you're easily impressed, then it's easy for you to assume a defensive stance on this game.

But you're missing the point.

When certain content is basically PROMISED to you, along with "this is going to be the best RPG ever" and blah blah, you might expect it to be awesome. The way PM presents himself, like a cult leader, he's easy to believe; until his game actually launches.

You were lied to, but somehow you hang on, and insist it's still a masterpiece. It's a playable game, with much to discuss, but it's no Morrowind.

I have heard the SAME LINE spit out by many NPC's in Fable 2. So often, it is very annoying.

don't think I am easily amused, and I love this game. I know you weren't talking to me, but some of us are more into NPC's than action. It's all about having the patience to go to the different quest, and listening to the npc's. If this game isn't for you, that's fine, but don't insult people, that's not nice.
Debate should be maturely done. OK I am going, sorry, but I had to stop this, let's be nice.:(

D

dagoth_jeff

"Action" doesn't have to define a good RPG. It's the whole world it's set in. And how everything works inside that world. If it's done right, you could hang around a town for a few days and essentially not do much of anything. You should be able to roam the lands off the path, and admire everything around you. But I suppose you already knew that, because you're more into NPC's than action, and you have the patience to go on different quests, and you listen to NPC's. And you're mature.

One feature I wish we had was to be able to pick up and drop items at will, on the spot. Add to this a lot more item variations, and you could really decorate your favorite home.

Oh, and to be able to 'rest in place', as in stand there and pass the time; an hourly range slider instead of choosing some bulk hours. Like anyone can stay in bed for 7 days. And if the shops open in one hour, I don't want to sleep for 6.

But I'm comparing it to the only perfect game I've ever experienced - you're mistaken, Anthony.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

TLC, was so simple compared to Fable 2. It was a breeze to me. Fable 2 is a little to programmed and does take a long time to do things. :unsure:
Morrowwind I need to rent, and see what you are talking about. Having never played it, myself. :)

I

izumo7

get oblivion after there both great

M

maggot4life

Lol, he didnt actually lie, although he made it sound better than it actually is. Still, great game tho.