• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WOW WOW!!! FABLE 2 trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score
Re: WOW WOW!!! FABLE 2 trailer

Well, we can all speculate but we cannot always have the full information we want or supposedly "need". In the end we will have to see what comes and goes in the new Fable. Will there really be new online features and a new female option, and will certain things parts of the last game we loved be taken out? These things cannot be answered at this moment. Even if we might have heard or read something, people will always have the tendecny to change or alter different parts within time. And not to give an opening for someone who thinks I am sounding Hypocritical, in my last post I stated that those features I listed were thoughts of what might be included. Remember, all we can go on are speculations, theories, and guesses; but be warned, as the more you think of what might come, the nmore chances are that you will be dissapointed because they did not have this feature or that new addition. You have been warned.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:
Remember, all we can go on are speculations, theories, and guesses; but be warned, as the more you think of what might come, the nmore chances are that you will be dissapointed because they did not have this feature or that new addition. You have been warned.

That is the perfect point to make :thumbsup: and i totally agree with it!

V

Vegeta

yea thats true and maybe the guns might be cool i hope they have all the swords still thoe! and they should add new weapons like dragon weaps and skorms weapon of death. ( off topic Dark Draken I noticed you have a dbz type sig cool i love dbz...)

C

Coolmist

hmm im not to sure about the guns i think ill misss my skorms bow lol yeah like 1Ak sead thay should defently add some new wepons more legndary 1s the more power i have the better i feel.

S

Skorms Slayer

I would like an mmo fell cuz the 360 will have mmo support, so yay!

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah but what about people who dont have a broadband line to run the MMO? By making the game entirely MMO Fable would loose a hell of a lot of its fanbase, me included. I dislike online gaming with mass users and I would buy and play Fable 2 even if it was an MMO but I would just absolutely hate the fact that they didnt give a single player mode. So I strongly opposed to the idea of the game being entirely MMO...

:ninja:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

1Ak said:
yea thats true and maybe the guns might be cool i hope they have all the swords still thoe! and they should add new weapons like dragon weaps and skorms weapon of death. ( off topic Dark Draken I noticed you have a dbz type sig cool i love dbz...)

Im not sure they will use guns as a weapon the player can have yet, im not convinced. Yeah im a big DBZ fan aswel :D

Ranger

Legendary Swordsman
Reaction score

It looks great. I don't agree with he pistols being used but the graphics look good. I'll have to try it.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Ranger said:
It looks great. I don't agree with he pistols being used but the graphics look good. I'll have to try it.

I guess you found the link then ;)

Ranger

Legendary Swordsman
Reaction score

It was easy for me to get. Nothing went wrong.

T

the backdoorman

DrZoid said:
Could this mean the game being completely online, like an MMORPG or something? Cool though it would be(possibly), its a annoying having a stupid long cable running up the stairs to my xbox, and having it in all the time would really **** me off.

Online only gaming is cack id rather have a HUGE single player experience

B

blu phoenix

well i have seen the trailer many times now and am very excited. trailer looks great. storyline sounds good. previews are looking good so i guess that's a good sign.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Hopefully they will release some in game footage or teasers soon.

B

blu phoenix

yeah that would be nice to see some pics of what the game is going to look like. i usually go on gamespot to see about any news and stuff. that's where i saw the trailer.

L

lutika006

for man who search woman

You search woman? I'm single woman and i search man my mail: ludammila@ gmail.com I'm blond, 32y.old. If you search woman for pen pal and more write to me and i can send to you my new pics and tell more about myself. I post this message from this forum because i don't have credit card and can't use dating site. If you want find a friend please write to me i am very lonely girl. I wait your message to my email: ludammila@ gmail.com Ludmila

F

FableFreak

No thanks, you are probably a dude and really 43.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Hmmm.... I notice several things:

1, Notice how the town changes around the girl, into the future? Would make guns fit.

2, Female hero(Or is that heroine?). Would be neat, I always wanted to play female in Fable.

3, Dragons as non-boss monsters? That does indeed look like a dragon the shoot, doesn't it?

D

DrZoid

fablefreak1;19536 said:
No thanks, you are probably a dude and really 43.

32 was old enough. :lol:

EDIT* oh and Drakan and projectego, don't delete that desperate woman's date ad... its rather amusing. hehe

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

DrZoid;19831 said:
32 was old enough. :lol:

EDIT* oh and Drakan and projectego, don't delete that desperate woman's date ad... its rather amusing. hehe

:lol: i thought so but its probably someone using someone elses email as revenge or something :hmm:

F

flamingsquirrel

*wipes drool of keyboard*
whoa, looks awsome, but guns look dumb, every game i've ever play with old fashoined guns like that, have sucked, if they dop include guns, they'd better change the camera view, the only way they could really put them in, and keep the current cam and stuff, would be to replace bows with guns

Status
Not open for further replies.