• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WOW WOW!!! FABLE 2 trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: WOW WOW!!! FABLE 2 trailer

flamingsquirrel;20416 said:
why does everybody on the internet know what that means? it's not exactly a common word, unless, everyone on the internet is a X-Files geek...

What a Necrophilliac?

F

flamingsquirrel

sexualy attracted to the dead

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;20784 said:
What a Necrophilliac?
Something very disgusting...someone who f***s dead people...

*EDIT oh did'nt see flamingsquirel's post.....well you now know....

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son;20881 said:
Something very disgusting...someone who f***s dead people...

*EDIT oh did'nt see flamingsquirel's post.....well you now know....

I know what one is lol he said

flamingsquirrel said:
why does everybody on the internet know what that means? it's not exactly a common word, unless, everyone on the internet is a X-Files geek...

and i wasnt sure if he meant a Necrophilliac...

*Back To Topic Anyway People!*

D

darkoverlord

Chapters;4923 said:
The guns kinda suck but I will have 2 try it.
im not knockin it but r we going to be able to play as girls&guns its just it has a diffrent feel thats all

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Medievil Tomb Raider RPG

S

shadow warrior

WOW did i hear someone say a good add dam what was he smoking that was wack sure it looked good for all 1 second it showed u of the game play hes got a gun oldy style you can reload a cross bow faster come on theres with holding information then theres ((whatever that was)!! sure it gives you a taste but i dont just want a peice i want the whole cake oh yea the little lizard thing looked way cool then there was the highway man with a cape he was looking fly should be a big seller if they actualy make a full length advert all in all good find speaking of that man how did you find it ??? go go go YOU cheers for that now youve got me eagerly anticipating a game that isnt out for a year good show !!!

S

shadow warrior

TRA Rotid;23047 said:
Medievil Tomb Raider RPG

when you talk about a rpg such as fable one dosent refer to such poor eforts as tomb raiders in comparisont!!! apart from the gun weiliding maniak shooting a huge ferocious lizard, what makes you think it will be anything like tomb raider. now now i rekons it going to be a cross between morowind and kotors this is a more acurate description! as on kotors you shoot weird things with guns, well
laser beams :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

so anyway i hope you get to hunt stuff down and DESTROY IT also from the looks of the trailer a second guy was there too ill the lizard it looked like he was the guy who gave it the first blow that got it on its BACK im thinking multyplayer or online conections baby oh yea
(regardless) this new game looks like its something to own as for the medival quote how many gigantic flesh eating lizard where there about in the medivial civilizations i ask you!!! 13 is the answer i eat the rest !!!!

somewhere in this thread it lost the meaning of (making sense)! i feel it was more towards the beging than the end !!

wars come and go but warriors stay ETERNAL!!!

D

darkoverlord

no the guy called it a tomb raider rpg becuase it looks as tho u can now play the game as a girl which in since would make it tomb raider.

D

darkoverlord

hey somebody tell me if you saw what i did k you know when she is showing all the skills the girl and the magic the dude shows off strength and the gun its right after all that its a huge f****** hoob u know mabye like a boss i just want to know if i was seeing things hit me up!!o_O

F

FableFreak

you make NO sense, talk clearer please. I really don't see where these conversations are going(especially about the necrophilia).

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

fablefreak1;23158 said:
you make NO sense, talk clearer please. I really don't see where these conversations are going(especially about the necrophilia).

I lost track of this thread about 8 posts ago o_O

F

FableFreak

ditto.

my.php

D

darthlime101

This makes me want an Xbox 360 even more. The Xbox 360 logo at the end makes it an 360 title I guess. Heres hoping I get a Xbox 360 this Christmas.

P

Poppycock

maybe ill strike oil and have enough money to buya 360 :)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Poppycock;24388 said:
maybe ill strike oil and have enough money to buya 360 :)

They arent that expensive :lol:

F

FableFreak

well being rich and all I already have four 360's, not to mention my 6 alienware computers with ATI Radeon graphics cards and Intel celeron processors, and donald trump as my butler.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

fablefreak1;24592 said:
well being rich and all I already have four 360's, not to mention my 6 alienware computers with ATI Radeon graphics cards and Intel celeron processors, and donald trump as my butler.

Don't forget your 20 cars that runs on twenty dollar bills instead of gasoline.

Status
Not open for further replies.