• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Starcraft II

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Starcraft II

:w00t: The Thor unit I just updated about. :thumbsup:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

P.gif
rotoss motherships
noflash-mothership.jpg

Protoss motherships are mighty vessels that were constructed centuries ago during the golden age of protoss expansion. They were intended to act as primary command ships to lead vast armadas of protoss explorers into the darkness of deep space and bring them safely home again. Those days are long gone, and the surviving motherships later became holy shrines to the protoss, representing an honored way of life and a part of the proud history of the protoss race.
mothership-thumb1.jpg

mothership-thumb4.jpg

StarCraft II

B

Bishounen_Mason

§ephiroxa§;126400 said:
Heehee, Thanks drunkles. Rep+

Those Koreans sure do love starcraft XD

Love Star Craft they breath it, Eat it, and then sleep with it as their secret bedside mistress.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

this game looks really bad *** That's for keeping the info on it coming Markie +Rep

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Battle Cruiser
noflash-battlecruiserwalk.jpg

T.gif
hese massive, heavily armored combat ships are virtual flying fortresses, built to keep the peace and dominate the space lanes of the Koprulu sector. Outfitted with bristling laser batteries and thick neosteel armor, these imposing vessels are among the most powerful to be found in terran space. Many commanders use battlecruisers as their command vessels during extended campaigns. There are several examples of vessels specifically refitted for this purpose, such as General Duke’s Norad II and Norad III, as well as the battlecruiser Hyperion commanded by Jim Raynor.
battlecruiser-thumb4.jpg

battlecruiser-thumb1.jpg

B

Bishounen_Mason

§ephiroxa§;114356 said:
With Halo 3 and Fable 2 and Starcraft II and soo many more, the shiny just never seems to end! :neo:

Woot on the shiny ^_^ I really can't wait for starcraft 2 ^_^

:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

K

Kaireg

hmm...anyone know the release date yet? lol...I loved SC...It was my third RTS....
First was Red Alert 2, and then Warcraft 2 lol.
My 3 favorite RTS Universes:
Warcraft
Starcraft
Red Alert/Command & Conquer
....I personally loved the idea of ghost, and to see that 'recent' thing of maybe one day getting it...i love it ^^....
Cant wait for SC2...or WC4...
BTW, We won't ever get a diablo 3:(
Apparently, the developers or group or who/whatever that made the first 2 left blizzard, or quit, or were fired, or something like that, and no other groups can seem to do it, or something like that, from what I hear....

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Fan site kit. ;)

StarCraft II

The assets in our official StarCraft II Fansite Kit are a potential bonanza for those who wish to build their own StarCraft II related fansites. This downloadable package contains the following content, including some exclusive assets:
  • Art assets including screenshots, concept art, hi-res logos, and wallpapers
  • Site design elements including borders, backgrounds, fonts, and stylesheets
  • Exclusive content: Unit renders and forum avatars / Messenger images
  • StarCraft II fact sheet and FAQ
  • Sample StarCraft II text content
  • Site building tips
bullet-download.gif
Download Fansite Kit

( 43 MB )

N

nexsus

starcraft2 has the best graphics i've seen in any real time stratedgy game, even on low quality streamer!
although, im not sure about a starcraft 2 rpg or mmo. i know it will be on battle net but i think its strength lies in its solo play/story/ZERG!

edit:
i hear they'd like to look into diablo, but there preoccupied with their more successful titles, warcraft/starcraft.
i don't see whats so good about diablo tho, poor qaulity graphics

I

Ivan

Nice game. Reminds me of the good old times. We dont know anything about the Zerg yet, but the new units Ive seen look interesting. I hope blizzard makes Diablo III and stop already with these expansions for the childish mmo wow(not offending anyone but this "game" is a shame for all rpg's).

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Protoss
protoss.jpg

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

T.gif
he Carrier
noflash-carrier.jpg

The massive carriers serve as operations centers for leaders of the protoss fleets. Heavily armored and shielded, carriers can punch their way through enemy blockades by unleashing flights of robotic interceptors at vital enemy targets. These maneuverable, computer-guided craft tear through enemy flight formations and relentlessly strafe slower ground targets with potent plasma charges.
carrier-thumb1.jpg

carrier-thumb2.jpg

K

Kaireg

nexsus;136351 said:
starcraft2 has the best graphics i've seen in any real time stratedgy game, even on low quality streamer!
although, im not sure about a starcraft 2 rpg or mmo. i know it will be on battle net but i think its strength lies in its solo play/story/ZERG!

edit:
i hear they'd like to look into diablo, but there preoccupied with their more successful titles, warcraft/starcraft.
i don't see whats so good about diablo tho, poor qaulity graphics
Ya know, I almost flamed you for that. GRAPHICS AREN'T IMPORTANT. They ARE appreciated, but They are NOT required to be 'OMFG ITS SOOOO GOOD', but atleast not 'WTF?!' And Diablo 2 was NOT 'WTF'...Besides, lets see you do better for a '90's game. It was better then even Warcraft 2. Only Warcraft 3, which was 2001, and Starcraft, 98, beat it. Not to mention the armor and weapons were equipped in real time, so you would be able to tell the difference no matter what you put on. And Diablo 2 was more about the skill, and strategy, then the graphics.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Kaireg;137084 said:
Ya know, I almost flamed you for that. GRAPHICS AREN'T IMPORTANT. They ARE appreciated, but They are NOT required to be 'OMFG ITS SOOOO GOOD', but atleast not 'WTF?!' And Diablo 2 was NOT 'WTF'...Besides, lets see you do better for a '90's game. It was better then even Warcraft 2. Only Warcraft 3, which was 2001, and Starcraft, 98, beat it. Not to mention the armor and weapons were equipped in real time, so you would be able to tell the difference no matter what you put on. And Diablo 2 was more about the skill, and strategy, then the graphics.

Don't get too off topic :ninja: ;)

K

Kaireg

Never! I will if I want! :p
Still, I wish SC2 doesnt come out till after February, so I'll have my more godly computer to play it, and every other game I have, at full power >.>...

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Kaireg;137092 said:
Never! I will if I want! :p
Still, I wish SC2 doesnt come out till after February, so I'll have my more godly computer to play it, and every other game I have, at full power >.>...

Well no one knows when it's coming out. So you might still have time. ;)

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

*Le sigh*

Games like this almost succeeds to persuade me into buying that super-expensive upgrade kit for my PC. It looks really epic, and everyone is talking about it in school.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Kaireg;137120 said:
and what is this...'kit'?

Why don't you read the information I provided about it, or download it yourself.