• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Starcraft II

H

HodgePodge

Re: Starcraft II

great find sephi +rep. I can't decide what to drool over more, this or the fable 2 screenshhots *goes back to fable 2 screenies* (what can i say, i'm weak :p)

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Loving those screenshots :thumbsup:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Albion Knight;110118 said:
Loving those screenshots :thumbsup:

HodgePodge;109591 said:
great find sephi +rep. I can't decide what to drool over more, this or the fable 2 screenshhots *goes back to fable 2 screenies* (what can i say, i'm weak :p)

I know. I'm having the same problem almost.
Good to know that there are a lot of exciting new games coming out for us to sample. :thumbsup:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

The GFX have been tweaked nicely since the last shots i saw of the game.

Z

Zingo

Delicous screenshots! And nice bringing us the news Seph!

Zquad

The Widowmaker
Reaction score

Looks pretty good to me though i never really liked Starcraft THAT much...

R

Rhadiel

so...shiny....need....need....need to...poke...must...poke shiny

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;110745 said:
The GFX have been tweaked nicely since the last shots i saw of the game.
I agree. :D

Zingo;110751 said:
Delicous screenshots! And nice bringing us the news Seph!
;) I'll be sure to keep it coming

Zquad;110753 said:
Looks pretty good to me though i never really liked Star craft THAT much...
Too bad. :( I play it none - stop. I love the game. :wub: and can't wait for it's release of the sequel (FINALLY)

Rhadiel;110932 said:
so...shiny....need....need....need to...poke...must...poke shiny

:lol:

More News. Seems like the Movies Section was updated, with a new look, and some new videos. take a look: StarCraft II - Movies

R

Rhadiel

Sephiroxas;111092 said:
I agree. :D

;) I'll be sure to keep it coming

Too bad. :( I play it none - stop. I love the game. :wub: and can't wait for it's release of the sequel (FINALLY)

:lol:

More News. Seems like the Movies Section was updated, with a new look, and some new videos. take a look: StarCraft II - Movies

....more shiny O_O....plus rep for the find=]

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Even MORE updates on the Starcraft II Horizon. And old Unit with a new Upgrade. :D

Twilight Archon:

E.gif
very protoss has a level of psionic capability that is extremely rare among terrans. The protoss of the Templar caste devote their long lives to honing their powerful abilities for war. Of these dedicated individuals, only the most adept and disciplined in the ways of the Khala can hope to eventually rise to the honored rank of high templar. The terrifying power of the high templar is rightly feared by the enemies of the protoss. A mere handful of these potent individuals can lay waste to entire armies of foes.

Read More: [StarCraft II - Twilight Arhcon Profie]

R

Rhadiel

Sephiroxas;114335 said:
Even MORE updates on the Starcraft II Horizon. And old Unit with a new Upgrade. :D

Twilight Archon:

E.gif
very protoss has a level of psionic capability that is extremely rare among terrans. The protoss of the Templar caste devote their long lives to honing their powerful abilities for war. Of these dedicated individuals, only the most adept and disciplined in the ways of the Khala can hope to eventually rise to the honored rank of high templar. The terrifying power of the high templar is rightly feared by the enemies of the protoss. A mere handful of these potent individuals can lay waste to entire armies of foes.

Read More: [StarCraft II - Twilight Arhcon Profie]

Yup. Still SHINY:cool:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Rhadiel;114345 said:
Yup. Still SHINY:cool:
With Halo 3 and Fable 2 and Starcraft II and soo many more, the shiny just never seems to end! :neo:

R

Rhadiel

Sephiroxas;114356 said:
With Halo 3 and Fable 2 and Starcraft II and soo many more, the shiny just never seems to end! :neo:

mhm:ninja:. never underestimate the power of the shiny:wacko:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Wonderful, Wonderful updates on the Starcraft II Horizon.

A new Terran Section has been added to the website :w00t:
M.gif
arines are the first line of defense for most terran worlds in the Koprulu sector. In the time of the old Confederacy the vast majority of marines were criminals or rebels who had undergone mandatory neural resocialization. Freed from any previous allegiances or ideologies, these fearless soldiers stood ready to defend Confederate interests with their lives. The intake of "resoc" marines has been scaled back in many places since the fall of the Confederacy, but remains a common practice, for there are seldom enough volunteers for the job.
marine-thumb5.jpg

R.gif
eaper
noflash-reaper.jpg

Reapers are the most hardened terran criminals, taken from the most dangerous and violent prisons. Potential marines who prove too intractable even after resocialization are instead sent to the "Icehouse" in the Torus system, where reapers are trained. Reaper troopers are chemically altered to make them even more aggressive before being subjected to weeks of brutal training in close-quarters combat and the use of their jet packs. A reaper who survives two years of duty is granted a full pardon and freed, his debt to society fully paid. In five years of service, the Reaper Corps has yet to have a single trooper survive more than six months.
reaper-thumb2.jpg

G.gif
host
noflash-ghost.jpg
Ghosts epitomize the height of terran evolution and physical conditioning. Born with incredible psionic potential, these individuals are recruited and quarantined for government training from childhood. Ghosts channel their psionic energies to augment their natural physical strength and endurance. This process is enhanced by specialized skin-suits worn by ghosts that are laced with a form of psi-sensitive artificial muscle fiber. Thus, a typical ghost is tougher, stronger, and faster than even a well-trained but otherwise average terran.
ghost-thumb2.jpg

Viking
noflash-viking.jpg

The Brood War revealed critical weaknesses in terran anti-air capability. The new Wraith combat fighters and Valkyrie missile frigates proved to be an unwieldy combination against agile zerg airborne organisms. Ground-based anti-air support from goliath assault walkers was too limited in its mobility: all too often airborne attackers would simply move out of the goliath's range and find less well-defended targets to destroy.
viking-thumb2.jpg

As you can see, there's way to much information for me to convey.
Take a look at the Starcraft II Terran section, New Concept Arts, And Screenshots. ;)

StarCraft II

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Heehee, Thanks drunkles. Rep+

Those Koreans sure do love starcraft XD

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

New Updates

T.gif
he Dark Templar:
darktemplar-thumb1.jpg

The dark templar are powerful psionic warriors whose forebears were exiled from the protoss homeworld of Aiur over a thousand years ago. The protoss who would eventually become the dark templar were banished for their refusal to join the emerging Khala, the communal mind link shared by all protoss, and the accompanying caste system enforced by the ruling Conclave of the protoss.

darktemplar-thumb2.jpg

New Nuclear Explosion Wallpaper as well. :D
==>> StarCraft II

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

T.gif
he AH/G-24 Banshee
noflash-banshee.jpg

M.gif
any experiments with dedicated air-to-ground attack have been undertaken by the terrans. Various dead-end approaches were tried and then discarded: ordnance packages for dropships, remote semi-autonomous drones, and airborne artillery platforms, to name but a few. Such continual compromises eventually led to retrofitting variants of the Wraith space superiority fighter with a belly-mounted burst laser to fulfill the role in the short term. Even so, the abiding problem of finding truly effective air-to-ground support below battlecruiser weight remained.

banshee-thumb1.jpg

StarCraft II

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

T.gif
hor Unit
thor-thumb3.jpg

T.gif
he Thor project has been shrouded in mystery since its very beginning. Agents of the Umojan Protectorate were the first to uncover a trail of clues that the Terran Dominion was intent on creating some kind of new terror weapon. The Umojans' curiosity was aroused when they heard rumors that the huge Simonson munitions facility on Korhal IV had been placed under a complete security lockdown by Dominion forces. Something big was in the offing, so big that the workers at the Simonson plant had been virtually placed under arrest to prevent any information from leaking out.
noflash-thoraction1.jpg

thor-thumb2.jpg

thor-thumb1.jpg