• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Annoying things your parents do.

DieselFuelOnly

Pardon cheez while he gets classy
Reaction score
My dad does this thing where... He'll sit at the supper table, and tap his feet... An even number of times on each foot, with each tap getting progressively louder, then ends it with one big united slam with both feet.

He has ocd and feels like he has to do it, which i understand, having it myself, but my god :mad:

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
My dad gets really drunk and pesters me about annoying little things, he also tries to have conversations that are really terrible and boring. He failed as a young man so he over pushes me to succeed.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Sounds like his intentions are good though.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Guess what ? I found the thread mum. LOL!:p

Anyway,I love my mum but sometimes she gets a bit like me... ummm MAKING UP stuff and ummm being huffy and puffy and also being scarky (Im not sure how to spell this. In fact I don't know how to spell full-stop)
*confiscates laptop*

Making stuff up? Oh, you mean correcting your imaginary memories such as "when I was a baby I used to do..." No. No you didn't. Why? Because you were a baby. Babies are stupid and can't do anything. If you want to hear someone truly making stuff up, give Aunty Ana a call and ask her about how she single-handedly raised me in the woods with nothing but a breeze block for company. Or whatever the current insane story is...

Also, you're adopted. Kthxbai.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Now, now Sharon.

You're being too scarky again.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
My dad does this thing where he turns off everyone's internet except his whenever he wants to play an online game with his friend. Which is every night. For around two hours. It's gotten so bad I've decided to buy a new internet connection.

That and him just being an arrogant narcissist in general.

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score
Mine smoke.

That's all I can think of that actually bugs me.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Sharon, you're a beast.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
Dad:
- Believes we where put here by aliens
- If super fickle
- Thinks im a brute and cant do any fine work that takes tact and/or delicacy
- 60% of the time forgets to put his last load of laundry in to the dryer, ****ing me and my mom off in one foul swoop

Mom:
- Belives in ghosts, strongly...
- Cleans up after i clean up thus putting things of mine is places that i can never find unless i ask her

Dad: 4
Mom: 2

DAD IS WINRAR

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
When that guy says it, it's crazy. When religious people say it, it should be taught in science class.
When religious people say: "I dont know therefore, God" its just as bad

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
My mother also checks and updates her facebook more than I do. It is truly a disgrace.

In fact, right now she's probably updating her status with some hilarious anecdote about the menopause, or whatever middle-aged women talk about, I don't know.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
When religious people say: "I dont know therefore, God" its just as bad
It is just as bad, but creationists in America appear to be trying to get intelligent design into schools.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
My mom's the best, it's my younger sisters that are like that with me. That's how it was.

They're the head bitches in my town, prettiest, smartest in the female world, so every single girl is off limits because they are all in a power struggle. I think women are just all lesbians and the only reason they date men is to score more points against the other females.

But my mom's cool she's just like if Kyle wants to sleep with _____ he can.

Now my roomate is even worst, he's got a new Vcard he's sporting and they are inlove and engaged, which means absolutely nothing. I go to junior college and he goes to the university which is on the same campus, he's trying to tell me how to live and how amazing he is at financial aid like he's hotshot or something. He's trying to give the scoop on how the world works and how I need to think and he isn't even an adult yet doesn't know ****.

You know those psychopaths at highschool who have to be important at something and make sure everyone knows it, who live inside their cellphones? The kids that ONLY shop at thrift stores? Well then there are college pricks, they throw their money around and think they are better then everyone because they only buy expensive namebrand clothes and only listen to indie bands no one's heard about, also they drink tea.I got them thinking wearing snakeskin is the cooolest thing ever.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
My mom's the best, it's my younger sisters that are like that with me. That's how it was.

They're the head bitches in my town, prettiest, smartest in the female world, so every single girl is off limits because they are all in a power struggle. I think women are just all lesbians and the only reason they date men is to score more points against the other females.

But my mom's cool she's just like if Kyle wants to sleep with _____ he can.

Now my roomate is even worst, he's got a new Vcard he's sporting and they are inlove and engaged, which means absolutely nothing. I go to junior college and he goes to the university which is on the same campus, he's trying to tell me how to live and how amazing he is at financial aid like he's hotshot or something. He's trying to give the scoop on how the world works and how I need to think and he isn't even an adult yet doesn't know s***.

You know those psychopaths at highschool who have to be important at something and make sure everyone knows it, who live inside their cellphones? The kids that ONLY shop at thrift stores? Well then there are college pricks, they throw their money around and think they are better then everyone because they only buy expensive namebrand clothes and only listen to indie bands no one's heard about, also they drink tea.I got them thinking wearing snakeskin is the cooolest thing ever.

Classic Zarkes