• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask The Staff 'Anything'

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Ask The Staff 'Anything'

Congrats! You should feel proud of yourself :D

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Triz;162977 said:
I was making good grades and sdutying HARD because they said If I don't stop missing school and failing, then they'll give me bad grades and summer school. I really don't see how I was missing school that much and I'm one of the goodie goodies at school. My grades were barely in the 70s and 80s. But I got all of them back on As and Bs. :thumbsup::

Hard work and perseverance pay off, good for you. ^_^

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Thanks guys!

S

sabre3993

Thx fablefreak (for tellin me how to become a bard) i'd forgot i'd posted on this... [hands staff a case of beers]

nstalaat

Never Knows Best
Reaction score

i got a question. You know the tags that appear under your name that say things like
TOWN GUARD
GUILD MASTER
VILLAGER
LEGENDARY HERO
MODDER
HERO

Well how many of them are there??

Oh and when and why did hex get banned?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

nstalaat;163158 said:
i got a question. You know the tags that appear under your name that say things like
TOWN GUARD
GUILD MASTER
VILLAGER
LEGENDARY HERO
MODDER
HERO

Well how many of them are there??

Oh and when and why did hex get banned?

There are 14 in total though some are things like Bandit (Banned Members) and Robot (News Feeds).

Answer to second question...

Arseface;163247 said:
http://forums.projectego.net/what-happened-hex-6610/ ;)

Also, the staff are really sick of people asking about Hex, and probably don't want to be questioned about it if that thread doesn't answer your questions.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Triz;162977 said:
I was making good grades and sdutying HARD because they said If I don't stop missing school and failing, then they'll give me bad grades and summer school. I really don't see how I was missing school that much and I'm one of the goodie goodies at school. My grades were barely in the 70s and 80s. But I got all of them back on As and Bs. :thumbsup::

You wait till you get to whatever your equivelant of VCE is (year 11 and 12) It's one of the toughest things I've ever done, and I'm only in like the third week of year 11!:(

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

So, Angel, the Tom Holt books I ordered just rolled in from Marina-- are Goatsong, Flying Dutch, and/or Expecting Someone Taller any good?

They're fourth in line for reading-- they got bumped up because I dislike holding onto Marina books from other county library systems. All the other books are very jealous of this special privelige, so I will be VERY annoyed if you steered me wrong.

What, are you trying to cause a literary revolution? And yes, I know I smelled privelege wrong. Twice. And inadvertently said "smelled" instead of "spekked." "I mean, "spelled." Misspelled privelige because I hate the word and am too lazy to fiddle with it until it looks right; typoed spelled into oblivion.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Walker;163402 said:
So, Angel, the Tom Holt books I ordered just rolled in from Marina-- are Goatsong, Flying Dutch, and/or Expecting Someone Taller any good?

They're fourth in line for reading-- they got bumped up because I dislike holding onto Marina books from other county library systems. All the other books are very jealous of this special privelige, so I will be VERY annoyed if you steered me wrong.

What, are you trying to cause a literary revolution? And yes, I know I smelled privelege wrong. Twice. And inadvertently said "smelled" instead of "spekked." "I mean, "spelled." Misspelled privelige because I hate the word and am too lazy to fiddle with it until it looks right; typoed spelled into oblivion.
Flying Dutch is very good - although I don't know what your tastes are when it comes to what is humourous and what isn't so I went on the understanding that you enjoyed Pratchett so therefore you should like Holt as well. I've not read Goatsong yet but from what I recall of Expecting Someone Taller it is thoroughly enjoyable.

Don't shoot me if you don't like them though ;)

X

XXXREAPERXXX

How long does it take of inactivity for projectego.net or the admins to close your account, I might be leaving for a while , don't know how long

Thanx

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

XXXREAPERXXX;163692 said:
How long does it take of inactivity for projectego.net or the admins to close your account, I might be leaving for a while , don't know how long

Thanx

We dont close accounts because of inactivity and they always remain active until you return (so long as you dont forget your password :lol:)

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Is there any hope of me getting with this girl that I like?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Arseface;163699 said:

Theres always hope, the strangest things can happen in the strangest ways.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Don't worry, Angel, homicidal I am not. I'm more into the pelting with rotten vegetables and sarcastic comments to reveal my displeasure.

And you're a bit out of range of my throwing arm.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

XXXREAPERXXX;163692 said:

Thanx
As DD said, we don't close accounts. However, if you do take some time out, return and forget your password go to Recover Password and follow the instructions.

Arseface;163699 said:
Probably :)

Walker;163711 said:
Don't worry, Angel, homicidal I am not. I'm more into the pelting with rotten vegetables and sarcastic comments to reveal my displeasure.

And you're a bit out of range of my throwing arm.
Well that's reassuring...so long as you don't find out a way of being in range, that is...

S

sabre3993

alright say i beat halo3 half way on legendary, and then i beat the other half with a friend on legendary, do i still get the legendary achievement?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

sabre3993;164770 said:
alright say i beat halo3 half way on legendary, and then i beat the other half with a friend on legendary, do i still get the legendary achievement?

Yeah completing it on co-op on Legendary still counts towards the achievement.

S

ScareCrow

ANYTHING!?

can i ask these Nobs anything!?!?

ahhaha im joking..

T

TcoWhite

Ever Tried Cappuccino? And Whats Your Favourite Fruit :D?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

TcoWhite;164793 said:
Ever Tried Cappuccino? And Whats Your Favourite Fruit :D?

Yes i have and favourite fruit is probably Strawberries, though i have lots.