• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask The Staff 'Anything'

G

games master2

Re: Ask The Staff 'Anything'

Angel;170723 said:
Umm...what now? o_O

I may be crippled, short-sighted and on incredibly strong pills but paedophilia is not really my thing.

You're grounded. Now go to your room, young man, and think about what you've done! :lol:
you cant tell me what to do you.....you......wait im missing something what do you mean paedophilia isnt your thing.
  • firstly paedophilia isnt your thing? its everyones thing its....its just popular
  • secondly you make that sound as if your projectegos wife
oh my god i just got the big picture here. hooray chesse made from a crippled (no by crippled i dont mean you angel) old prunes breast for all

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Everyone's thing? I think not. At 11, perhaps, you are attracted to 11 year old females, but that does (hopefully) change, young 'un.

G

games master2

Tsuyu;170937 said:
Everyone's thing? I think not. At 11, perhaps, you are attracted to 11 year old females, but that does (hopefully) change, young 'un.
actually right now im attracted to 15 year old female yesterday it was 17;)

F

FableFreak

games master2;170935 said:
you cant tell me what to do you.....you......wait im missing something what do you mean paedophilia isnt your thing.
  • firstly paedophilia isnt your thing? its everyones thing its....its just popular
  • secondly you make that sound as if your projectegos wife
oh my god i just got the big picture here. hooray chesse made from a crippled (no by crippled i dont mean you angel) old prunes breast for all

She is married to Steve. And pedophilia is a sick, sick thing. This is one thing that I am not flexible on. Forget a religion, abortion, or gun arguement, pedophilia is 100% ****ed up.

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

one quick question i am working on some fan fiction about dragon ball af (the fact that it was never released always ticked me off:realmad: where would i go about posting this for it is in no means fable related i just want to see what you guys think about it i cant trust my school friends because draganball z,gt is way over so they make fun of me for thinking about it some times in fact it is kind of weird that i thought about the series all of a sudden (i wonder what triggered it hmmmmmmmm.......)
the question was quick the post was not lol

to repeat the question if you got lost:

i am working on some fan fiction about dragon ball af (the fact that it was never released always ticked me off where would i go about posting this for it is in no means fable related i just want to see what you guys think about it

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

poopgod350;173613 said:
one quick question i am working on some fan fiction about dragon ball af (the fact that it was never released always ticked me off:realmad: where would i go about posting this for it is in no means fable related i just want to see what you guys think about it i cant trust my school friends because draganball z,gt is way over so they make fun of me for thinking about it some times in fact it is kind of weird that i thought about the series all of a sudden (i wonder what triggered it hmmmmmmmm.......)
the question was quick the post was not lol

to repeat the question if you got lost:

i am working on some fan fiction about dragon ball af (the fact that it was never released always ticked me off where would i go about posting this for it is in no means fable related i just want to see what you guys think about it

Could put it in either the Art section or the general discussion.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Stick it Barrowfields section - it's what it's there for after all ;)

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

You are most welcome.

Side note - SKY's tv prices are criminal. Just had to say that.

Carry on....

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Does anyone have ANY idea how many times people have posted

"^is awesome"

in the Person above you thread to me.:wacko:

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

How many posts or how many each individual has posted?

G

games master2

guestion to DD:why is dragon ballz so awesome also why does it hurt my privates when i go to a dentist:blush::lol:i dont no why im laughin:'(

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

games master2;174096 said:
guestion to DD:why is dragon ballz so awesome also why does it hurt my privates when i go to a dentist:blush::lol:i dont no why im laughin:'(

DBZ is awesome because it was written by the great Akira Toriyama. If your privates hurt when you go to the dentist then that dentist is either blind or your face isnt very flattering for him to confuse the 2.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

The overall number of posts which say "^is awesome" under me.:)

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

To everyone: I know people who get high off of paint and makers. Is this just as bad as smoking weed? Does it kill brain cells? Once you start, can you stop?? I wanna know, I'm worried about a couple of good kids. :)

F

FableFreak

Any of the staff like Cyanide & Happiness?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Triz;174174 said:
To everyone: I know people who get high off of paint and makers. Is this just as bad as smoking weed? Does it kill brain cells? Once you start, can you stop?? I wanna know, I'm worried about a couple of good kids. :)

Yes that still harms the brain and such. Much worse than weed actually if they are abusing those kind of solvents. It will more likely kill you than just your brain cells if it got to a certain stage.

FableFreak;174199 said:
Any of the staff like Cyanide & Happiness?

Some days they would go hand in hand. :lol: :p

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Solvents are by far worse than Weed.

I do enjoy Cyanide and Happiness.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Does my butt look big in this?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Arseface;174223 said:
Does my butt look big in this?

If i can see you on Google Earth then yes.