• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask The Staff 'Anything'

jwc2200

Reaction score
Re: Ask The Staff 'Anything'

cometojames;181865 said:
:) you have been egofied
Yep, and it keeps me happy-ish.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

jwc2200;181862 said:
I really enjoy this forum community, it is "mind comsuming" and well as time consuming, so I am not just sitting here waiting and worrying. Since I joined projectego my mental state has improved considerably.

Well despite whats going on in peoples lives we try to be a community thats just here to talk to and for people to forget about day to day things. Just get engrossed in the atmosphere and share some discussions about anything with other people.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Angel;181823 said:
You certainly are - I've just got Steve and the kid up here and he has no family aside from his cousin.

Aww... but you've got us - your adopted e-family! Granted, we might not be handy for any physical labour....

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

What would you do if you were the ruler of a large civilization?

F

FableFreak

Gikoku;181896 said:

I'd lie, cheat, and kick-sand in the faces of all who oppose me. Then I would raise vast armies of infantry, give each man large amounts of steroids, and pass out .308 caliber gatling guns to each soldier, with a Desert Eagle as a side arm, and a shovel for melee. Then I'd send them to conquer, oh lets say, Switzerland! There I would live in my palace made of Swiss chocolate and have beautiful Swiss maidens serve me blueberry pie, while watching reruns of The Price Is Right.

jwc2200

Reaction score

FableFreak;181955 said:
I'd lie, cheat, and kick-sand in the faces of all who oppose me. Then I would raise vast armies of infantry, give each man large amounts of steroids, and pass out .308 caliber gatling guns to each soldier, with a Desert Eagle as a side arm, and a shovel for melee. Then I'd send them to conquer, oh lets say, Switzerland! There I would live in my palace made of Swiss chocolate and have beautiful Swiss maidens serve me blueberry pie, while watching reruns of The Price Is Right.
Does the institution that you live in have a curfew?

jwc2200

Reaction score

I was just kidding, the post is kind of wild. Sorry if I offended you.

F

FableFreak

jwc2200;181963 said:
I was just kidding, the post is kind of wild. Sorry if I offended you.

No, seriously. Does your face have a curfew? Because that would be wierd, like at 10:30 you had to put a mask on so no one would see it...

(The thought of you doing that made me laugh)

jwc2200

Reaction score

FableFreak;181974 said:
No, seriously. Does your face have a curfew? Because that would be wierd, like at 10:30 you had to put a mask on so no one would see it...

(The thought of you doing that made me laugh)

That is wierd, almost eerie, but funny too. I really do have this head and neck elastic mask thing, it doesn't cover my face, just goes under and around my neck and over my head. I am supposed to use it when I sleep to reduce swelling in my neck and face that I used to get from not having as many lymph nodes in my neck as I used to. I sleep sitting up most of the time now, and I hate the thing (it looks like a pair of elastic nylon panties, lol) so I havent worn it in a year at least.

F

FableFreak

I can see some dude just going:

"Oh, it's Ten Thirty, time for my mask." and he then proceeds to put on a Luchadores mask.

jwc2200

Reaction score

FableFreak;181986 said:
I can see some dude just going:

"Oh, it's Ten Thirty, time for my mask." and he then proceeds to put on a Luchadores mask.

I had to look that L-word up, but yeah, way better than head panties.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Gikoku;181896 said:

Dont imagine id do a whole lot, i mean id be leader id have others do everything. Might occasionally give out the odd torturing and such to keep people in line but overall just kick back and throw some orders around here and there. :lol:

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

jwc2200;181977 said:
That is wierd, almost eerie, but funny too. I really do have this head and neck elastic mask thing, it doesn't cover my face, just goes under and around my neck and over my head. I am supposed to use it when I sleep to reduce swelling in my neck and face that I used to get from not having as many lymph nodes in my neck as I used to. I sleep sitting up most of the time now, and I hate the thing (it looks like a pair of elastic nylon panties, lol) so I havent worn it in a year at least.

I think I finally understand your avatar! :lol:

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

jwc2200;181956 said:
Does the institution that you live in have a curfew?

Bwahahahaha!:lol:

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

jwc2200;181862 said:
They give me all the Morphine I want
Sweet - I love morphine so much...last time I had some I had no idea who Steve was which was thoroughly amusing for me. Not so much for him, apparently...

Tsuyu;181893 said:
Aww... but you've got us - your adopted e-family! Granted, we might not be handy for any physical labour....
I'm certainly more talkative amongst you guys than I am otherwise...and physical labour is the reason why people have kids, right? To get them to do it all for you? On a slightly more serious note, I think online communities are now a vital part of social interaction - especially for people who are limited in some way either through physical ailments or even just shyness or loneliness. Hasn't done me any harm - I got a husband out of it, after all :lol:

Gikoku;181896 said:
I already am the ruler of a large civilisation...and I terrorize them frequently with my huge cat-like creature...

When I'm not referring to Black And White, I think I would probably hide a lot because people tend to want to shoot you when you are in charge of them...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;182052 said:
People tend to want to shoot you when you are in charge of them...

Yeah but i get that anyway so might as well get some power wherever i can anyway. :lol:

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I suppose if we pooled all our various forum members from across our empire together we'd have something resembling a huge civilisation...

*dizzy with power*

:lol:

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;182029 said:
I think I finally understand your avatar! :lol:

I love his avator, I actually got a print of it.;)

sijli

Fable player
Reaction score

ehh the green dots under the place where your post counts is. what does these mean? and one more question... nöff?