• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask The Staff 'Anything'

D

DrZoid

Re: Ask The Staff 'Anything'

Rhetorical question actually..

"CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?"

666.jpg

God knows why I felt the need to screen shot '666' posts.

But it certainly shows how much the site has grown in the past year or so with that thread now being at 16,000 or something.

Wasn't sure where else to post this, but felt like sharing it :p

jwc2200

Reaction score

Angel;178326 said:
:lol:

Question - do you get gay animals? I don't mean like dogs dry humping each other when they get over excited, but like proper gay animals who shun societies constraints and live together despite the pressure to conform to heterosexual thinking?
Actually, your question, though probably asked in jest, is relevant in today's anthropologic community. There are some studies that show that as much as 10% of some species of non-human primates are homosexual.

Smooth way to direct me to the proper thread for questions Dark Drakan, thanks. I think I had a question, then Angel's post sidetracked me.

Here is a question: What made you ask that question Angel?

Jason

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Angel;178326 said:
:lol:

Question - do you get gay animals? I don't mean like dogs dry humping each other when they get over excited, but like proper gay animals who shun societies constraints and live together despite the pressure to conform to heterosexual thinking?

In fact - most animals are gay.

Homosexuality in animals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are penguins who form male-on-male relationships for life, and instead of nesting with an egg they use a smooth rock or pebble. And Bonbons? They swing either way, they are in fact bisexual as a species!

So much for the "It's against nature! It's unnatural!" comments, eh?

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Nope, the Pinatas. :ninja:

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

jwc2200;181684 said:
Here is a question: What made you ask that question Angel?

Jason
Sheer curiosity...and boredom...and more curiosity. But largely boredom. I don't get out much...

jwc2200

Reaction score

Angel;181725 said:
Sheer curiosity...and boredom...and more curiosity. But largely boredom. I don't get out much...

I can understand that, the boredom and the not getting out much. I get out about once a week, less if I can get away with it, lol.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I just don't have anywhere to go. I know about four people in this town - two of which live next door :lol: Plus I don't drive...and my job is working from home so there's no real reason to go anywhere all that much...

Gosh, I sound pathetic :lol:

jwc2200

Reaction score

I don't drive either. I do know alot of people around here, as this is my home town, but I avoid them. My job is posting on this site and playing FableTLC.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Mmmm...avoiding people...I quite like that :D

Nah, this isn't my hometown so I'm still getting used to the place...I'm not really a very sociable person so I do most of my interacting online because at least then there is an off button :lol:

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Angel;181736 said:

Nah, this isn't my hometown so I'm still getting used to the place...I'm not really a very sociable person so I do most of my interacting online because at least then there is an off button :lol:

Getting out isn't what it's cracked up to be, anyway. With the price of gas these days, my money goes into home entertainment. Mainly games.:)

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Yeah, I hear that. I used to be out all the time until the whole disability thing set in. But now that's no longer an issue I can get out again. But then there's little point seeing as I know nobody :lol:

jwc2200

Reaction score

Angel;181736 said:

Oddly enough, this is the only forum I have ever been active on. I never cared to interact before. When I first joined I had no intention of actually communicating with 'real people', or as real as someone an ocean away or even Moon in the same state as me, can be, lol.
There's a question to help me stay on topic.
Are ya'll 'real'?

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I think I am...if I'm not then I'm a pretty good imitation of a real person, in my opinion :lol:

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

jwc2200;181750 said:
Oddly enough, this is the only forum I have ever been active on. I never cared to interact before. When I first joined I had no intention of actually communicating with 'real people', or as real as someone an ocean away or even Moon in the same state as me, can be, lol.
There's a question to help me stay on topic.
Are ya'll 'real'?
I'm for real.:( I don't enjoy being in pain, just something, I have to live with.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Pain?

jwc2200

Reaction score

moonfever;181757 said:
I'm for real.:( I don't enjoy being in pain, just something, I have to live with.

So we are all three in poor physical condition?

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Well...I used to be until very recently...had three incurable spinal conditions and needed a walking stick and sometimes wheelchair...

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Omg, Angel. I'm so sorry.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

:lol: Don't be - there's nothing wrong with me now ;)

And besides, it was kinda nice to not have to do anything ever if I didn't want to...but the nonstop pain was a bit of a downer :lol: