• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask The Staff 'Anything'

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Ask The Staff 'Anything'

Wincest indeed, huh?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

JohnDoe;294655 said:
The sarcasm/irony and everything meant to be funny about these statements is lost when it needs to be explained.

Not just me that thought that then.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Uh.. I never meant to be funny?

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah but it was still rape, incest can be VERY willing sometimes.

redfable

One with the force
Reaction score

Ya know, I came to this thread to see what was in it and did not know that when it said Ask The Staff 'Anything' I didn't know it meant ANYTHING.

Conversation was different, not bad, definetly caught my attention.

redfable

One with the force
Reaction score

Like you said:
When all else fails, kill everyone.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

JohnDoe;294691 said:
I was a little disappointed by that fact. I was hoping it'd be strictly personal questions regarding the staff.

Can be anything you choose to ask really and we may/ may not answer them.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

@Drakan What is the highest amount of beers drank by you in one day?
@Angel What is the dumbest thing you've ever said/done?
@Projectego What is your favorite video game?
@Tsuyu What caused your pervertedness?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

James Butts;294762 said:
@Drakan What is the highest amount of beers

Just beer, depends if its cans/bottles or pints but id day about 19 cans at an all day BBQ.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

James Butts;294762 said:
@Tsuyu What caused your pervertedness?

Nothin'.

I was just born this awesome. :wub:

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

James Butts;294762 said:
@Angel What is the dumbest thing you've ever said/done?
Good grief there are too many to choose from :lol: Most of what I say and do is pretty dumb on the whole although I do have a number of epic "walking into glass doors/brightly painted and obvious objects" type of situations.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

@Tsuyu lol
@Angel LOLOLOLOLOL
@Drakan Holy Crap

New questions:
@Angel What is the biggest, brightest, most obvious object you have ever ran into?
@Drakan What is the funniest story about you or your friends that you can remember?
@Tsuyu How many girls have rejected you and what is the most painful way they did said thing?

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

James Butts;294908 said:
@Tsuyu How many girls have rejected you and what is the most painful way they did said thing?

Only one. The one I used to consider the love of my life. We grew up together and all that yam, known her all my life. But when I told her how I felt about her, she gave my the "I like you... as a friend"-routine.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

James Butts;294908 said:
@Drakan What is the funniest story about you or your friends that you can remember?

Wouldnt say this was the funniest but still makes me laugh to myself after about 3 years.

Had been on an all day drinking session with some friends of mine and it was about 5-6am and we were walking home (sun was coming up). My friend suggested carrying on drinking at a now ex-girlfriends house. We got there and started drinking some really high percentage beer (not advisable after all day session). Everyone else went to bed besides me and one friend. By this time it was about 8am and we were still drinking. I left the room for 10mins to find more beer and when i came back my friend was running around the living room opening all the doors and windows. I had no idea what he was doing, then looking really panicked he started shouting 'We have to open all the doors and windows! The evil dragons are coming... got to open the doors and windows so they fly through and go away'. At this point i was very confused and laughing so much i could barely stand as he was diving around behind the chairs and shouting. Then he started poking himself with a pin and then poked my arm with it and said they dont like the smell of human blood so we should be safe... I went upstairs to tell my ex what he was doing and when i came down he was calm as anything as if nothing happened.

Then he asked me where his cigarettes were (while holding 3 in his hands). I pointed out that they were in his hands and he looked at me like i was the stupid one. He had held them so tight he broke 2 of them, then proceeded to tell me he could fix them. Sat there concentrating and putting them together like he could stick them together with his mind then went to light one of them. He put the lighter up to it but didnt actually light it and then put his lighter in his pocket. 4 seconds later he asked me where id put his lighter (even though i dont smoke). I told him he had just had it in his hand and it was in his pocket. He replied with 'Go back to sleep... your being stupid now'. This sort of thing went on for about 3 hours... and i did have a video of it lying around somewhere. Not as amusing reading about it as it was seeing it but i found it highly amusing. :lol:

Worst thing was that we had to go to a fair at 11am that day and didnt stop drinking properly until 10am the same morning. Gravity walls and such are quite painful when your feeling like that. I was convinced i was going to die as when it tipped sideways there was a massive fat guy opposite me. I couldnt move at all and felt like my liver was being crushed. I thought if for some reason he doesnt stick to that wall and falls im dead because i cant move out the way. After getting off the ride we all fell to floor in quite the amount of hungover organ pain and half the queue cleared of people. :lol:

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

James Butts;294908 said:
@Angel What is the biggest, brightest, most obvious object you have ever ran into?
Funfair ride. Y'know the sort of thing - about 15 feet tall, lots of lights illuminating it so nobody walks into it, plenty of music to alert people to its location and moving parts which would deter any semi-sane person from even attempting to walk through solid metal.

Obviously all failed where I was concerned and I almost gave myself an epic concussion...

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

To all.
If you could back hand one celebrity across the face, who'd it be?

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Kanye West. Or Angelina Jolie.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Can I answer this one? Miley Cyrus/The Jonas'

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

Angel;295269 said:
Funfair ride. Y'know the sort of thing - about 15 feet tall, lots of lights illuminating it so nobody walks into it, plenty of music to alert people to its location and moving parts which would deter any semi-sane person from even attempting to walk through solid metal.

Obviously all failed where I was concerned and I almost gave myself an epic concussion...

:O Wow........ LOL

That's amazing, it's like..... WOW!!!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Zjuggernaut;295278 said:
To all.
If you could back hand one celebrity across the face, who'd it be?

Paris Hilton.