• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask The Staff 'Anything'

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Re: Ask The Staff 'Anything'

I said, "ah, 'interesting,'" not "interesting." Meaningful pause there, no? Okay, so I act like an eight-year-old (sorry Droded).

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score

Men: what is the size of your penis?

Oh yeah, I went there.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

7 Inches, modest, slightly above average (Isn't it?) But I don't claim to be King Kong.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

To be honest, I've never been curious enough to actually find a ruler and measure it. :lol:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skotekal;376915 said:
@Staff of all kinds - What would you do if you woke up to find you legs were no longer there?

More Xbox time as i no longer have to move.

Walker;376999 said:
Tell me, O Wise and Most Socially Expert Staff (yeah, right) is it a bad sign that I'm completely incapable of telling the difference between people just being sociable and being, ah, 'interested' in me?

Can happen with some people, especially close friends.

Tyloric;377040 said:
Men: what is the size of your penis?

Oh yeah, I went there.

My girlfriend spends more time looking at it than i do but shes overly complimentary. I choose to take the same stance as the 'you should never ask a woman her age' philosophy and leave it in mystery. Im more than happy with it though. :ninja:

JohnDoe;377046 said:
@Staff: I may or may not happen to know, and I won't say that I do or don't know for sure, that my ex-girlfriend's foot is slightly smaller than, well, my manly man bits. Now, what is the first implication that jumps to mind?

Why it is that your thinking of your ex-girlfriends foot and your manly bits. Unless it was a swift and 'hard' break up and that was the last thing of hers that got close to them.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Skotekal;376915 said:
@Staff of all kinds - What would you do if you woke up to find you legs were no longer there?
Shrug, roll over and go back to sleep.

Walker;376999 said:
Tell me, O Wise and Most Socially Expert Staff (yeah, right) is it a bad sign that I'm completely incapable of telling the difference between people just being sociable and being, ah, 'interested' in me?
No, I don't think so - unless you hit on the wrong person. And then it's just plain embarrassing for all parties. Especially you.

JohnDoe;377046 said:
Though I'm not staff, I'll throw out an answer that leads to a new question for the staff.

@Staff: I may or may not happen to know, and I won't say that I do or don't know for sure, that my ex-girlfriend's foot is slightly smaller than, well, my manly man bits. Now, what is the first implication that jumps to mind?
You ex has freakishly enormous feet? Like, "I need special shoes, they're that big" sort of size?

Thought I'd make you feel better...for all I know she's got child-sized feet and you're horribly embarrassed. Could be either :)

And I know I'm not a bloke, but my penis is obviously MASSIVE.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

JohnDoe;377068 said:
Well, no, but she did have pretty big feet for a woman. I think they'd be about a size 42 in the UK, I think?

11 inches? That's pretty ridiculous, your ex had clown feet.

Dentie

Reaction score

What you gonna do when they come for you?

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

How long do you reckon your penis would have to be before it just became inconvenient.

I'm going to say seven inches.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

Yeah, the most sensetive part of the vagina is the first few inches or so, after that there's basically no point. Girth definitely > length.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Arseface;377092 said:
Yeah, the most sensetive part of the vagina is the first few inches or so, after that there's basically no point. Girth definitely > length.

Not so fast man, I'd like to see a man pleasure a woman with a thick 1-inch penis.

Lord help the guy when the time for thrusting commences, she'll probably have to smother the head with her vagina and move around to get something going.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

fortunitos@gmail.com;377101 said:
watch free movie here: *Snip Snip*
:wub:

Of what, your thick 1-inch penis?

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Do you all see the one person NOT involved in this discussion? It's a glaring and most alarming omission.

Angel;377066 said:
No, I don't think so - unless you hit on the wrong person. And then it's just plain embarrassing for all parties. Especially you.

And I know I'm not a bloke, but my penis is obviously MASSIVE.

And therein lies the problem.

Also, my sister says the same thing. Only she just says it's her clit that's massive.

JohnDoe;377084 said:
Just taking a trip off topic here (it would be sort of on topic, except I'm not staff):
I'm going to say that seven is unnecessarily long, but not necessarily a major pain in anyone's crotch. But that's not what I'm going to tell my son. Also, I dragged out one of my old posts on this very subject:And then Angel said something about girth being more important than length, which I would agree with.

SMBC is pretty ****ty, but highly amusing sometimes. Congratulations.

Wait, you mean my ****'s supposed to be longer than an inch? Well, now I just feel inadequate.

EDIT: THANK YOU GIKOKU.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

Gikoku Harakami;377098 said:
Not so fast man, I'd like to see a man pleasure a woman with a thick 1-inch penis.

Lord help the guy when the time for thrusting commences, she'll probably have to smother the head with her vagina and move around to get something going.

I'm not saying that length doesn't matter at all, I'm just saying it's better to be short (but still workable, obviously) and thick than long and skinny. How many women use knitting needles as dildos?

Ok, so this is getting pretty descriptive....

Walker;377111 said:
Do you all see the one person NOT involved in this discussion? It's a glaring and most alarming omission.

It is quite peculiar, isn't it? Maybe he's out somewhere....

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Penis talk left behind, @Staff, Peat and Repeat are on a bridge, Peat jumps off, who is left?

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

Distracted is a funny word. Does anybody ever get tracted?

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Arseface;377136 said:
I'm not saying that length doesn't matter at all, I'm just saying it's better to be short (but still workable, obviously) and thick than long and skinny. How many women use knitting needles as dildos?

Ok, so this is getting pretty descriptive....

Well, I've never heard of a woman making a doily out of her vagina... but I've seen women use Sharpie markers as dildos and apparently enjoy it.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

But they were thinking of something a lot thicker... Trust me.

Dentie

Reaction score

Dark Drakan;377129 said:
Smash in their heads with bricks?

Good enough :)