• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask The Staff 'Anything'

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Dear Staff:

I am tumbling through the air at over 100mph having accidently fallen out of a plane I would be grateful if you could push a trampoline materess or other soft object under me to break me fall cheers thanks bye.
My son is pretty fat and squashy. Will he do?

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
My son is pretty fat and squashy. Will he do?

He would probably do, assuming you don't mind the probable death of your son. Luckily the force at which I am speeding through the air with also ground him into the ground and bury him for you.

Still falling though, so make it quick.

Oh look, the thermoshpere.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
dear staff, i'm at a cross roads.
should i stay or should i go?
cause if i go there will be trouble, but if i stay it will be double.
so come on and let me know, should i stay or should i go?

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Dear ProjectEgo forums Moderation and System-Control Organization; How, and/or in what particular way is that what is amongst your interests connected to the speaking and writing of a more sophisticated form of literature?

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Dear ProjectEgo forums Moderation and System-Control Organization; How, and/or in what particular way is that what is amongst your interests connected to the speaking and writing of a more sophisticated form of literature?

When I'm feeling rather adventurous I read the articles in the dirty magazines I buy.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
When I'm feeling rather adventurous I read the articles in the dirty magazines I buy.
Well, isn't that a rather pleasuring piece of information to hear? Or should I express saying ''to read'', which is a more appropriate way to make clear that a person has understood a message, since this is a visually-, and not an audio-driven discussion site.
Anyway, as I seem steer away from the main focus here, I will conclude this post in stating that I appreciate your answer, and the relatively short time-span in which my question is answered.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Well, isn't that a rather pleasuring piece of information to hear? Or should I express saying ''to read'', which is a more appropriate way to make clear that a person has understood a message, since this is a visually-, and not an audio-driven discussion site.
Anyway, as I seem steer away from the main focus here, I will conclude this post in stating that I appreciate your answer, and the relatively short time-span in which my question is answered.

Have you been listening to a lot of Russell Brand interviews?

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
He would probably do, assuming you don't mind the probable death of your son. Luckily the force at which I am speeding through the air with also ground him into the ground and bury him for you.

Still falling though, so make it quick.

Oh look, the thermoshpere.
Well, can you hang on until the morning, around 8am-ish? He's on bed now and it would be a shame to wake him.
dear staff, i'm at a cross roads.
should i stay or should i go?
cause if i go there will be trouble, but if i stay it will be double.
so come on and let me know, should i stay or should i go?
Not a Clash fan so off you go, love :)
En Anglais, s'il vous plait.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
One thing's for sure; I sure as hell wouldn't pose for a picture with it! What a moron...

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
In the blog post he talks about being a "bad boy" too with the pillow, in later blog posts he mentions that he should definitely buy a pillow and join the "bad boys".

HobbeBrain

Reaction score
Well, can you hang on until the morning, around 8am-ish? He's on bed now and it would be a shame to wake him.

Is he awake yet? It's just I'm quite near the ground now. Maybe a few few thousand miles off, but worryingly close. I don't want to rush him. But could you hurry him along a bit? Not wanting to cause panic or anything.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score
Is he awake yet? It's just I'm quite near the ground now. Maybe a few few thousand miles off, but worryingly close. I don't want to rush him. But could you hurry him along a bit? Not wanting to cause panic or anything.

Must have been a pretty high plane - considering you started falling around 21 hours ago would have to have been flying at over 11 million feet.

HobbeBrain

Reaction score
Must have been a pretty high plane - considering you started falling around 21 hours ago would have to have been flying at over 11 million feet.

Dude, just don't ask. I think I started on Mars.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

I'm impressed that you still get your smut from magazines.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
I'm merely paying my respect to the history of my people. Before the internet, us perverts had dirty magazines hidden under our beds.

We've come a long way....