• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask The Staff 'Anything'

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Also, what are thermals? I know one meaning, but I doubt it's the one you mean. Is that a Britishism for sweats or jackets or something?
Clothes you put on under your regular clothes which keep you insanely warm when it's cold. Very unattractive, of course, but worth it. They look really thin but are amazingly good at keeping you warm.
LAWLS HI STARF IMA IN CORNWALL.
How incredibly dull for you.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Long johns. Great when you have to hike around a huge ****ing college campus when it's cold as balls. Not so great when you go inside and discover that someone has cranked up the heat in all the lecture halls so you want to strip down to your long johns and glare angrily at your classmates whilst demanding "you got a problem or something?"

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Long johns are so damn itchy.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Staff, does anyone actually want to know why Firis's long johns itch? I mean, I know MINE don't. I just don't dare ask what's up with his.

Maybe he makes them out of plaid or something, or maybe he has crabs, I don't dare wonder any more than that.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
To all staff: what would your perfect home be like, appearance- & feeling-wise?

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Don't let her get you down, Snowbell. My mom made me clean my room, too, the witch. On the plus side, that meant I got to throw a lot of my brother's stuff in the trash! Maybe you can get her to agree to that? I'm sure that... Jake (?) has lots of stuff cluttering up your house you'd be happy to chuck.

INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT STAFF-ATORY-TYPE-PERSON-QUESTION: why? Why am I not spending my hard-earned cash to secure Fable 3 tomorrow? WHY am I so cheap?

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
what is your favourite x box 360 game?mine is oblivion .

well no.

whos got a doter 9 years old?
Holy crap what the hell is a "doter"?? I bought you a dictionary for goodness' sakes! come to think of it, GOOGLE SPELLCHECKER IS YOUR FRIEND. Looks like your half term is going to be full of spelling tests...

And I liked Oblivion first so pick a different favourite game or I'll have a tantrum.
To all staff: what would your perfect home be like, appearance- & feeling-wise?
Appearance is not really that bothersome to me so long as it's clean (I don't do tidy but dirt is another thing altogether). I've always been pretty poor so whenever Steve gets some decorators in to do anything it's wonderful...if a little scary because I then have to be extra careful not to ruin it. The feeling is more important - so long as people can feel warm, welcome and happy in our home, that's what matters. If they bring nibbles - even better!
INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT STAFF-ATORY-TYPE-PERSON-QUESTION: why? Why am I not spending my hard-earned cash to secure Fable 3 tomorrow? WHY am I so cheap?
You're not cheap, you're sensible. Wait til it comes down in price or, better yet, see if some benevolent friend/relative will get it for you for Christmas...

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Oh, I am. My mom already said she'd get it for me, because she's awesome like that. But I AM cheap, I assure you.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
How incredibly dull for you.

Actually, it's quite nice. There's just literally no signal in this caravan so I have to balance the laptop over the edge of the sink to get internet.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Hmm...Cornwall is fine so long as you can ignore the obvious hatred for the rest of the British Isles, the presumption that all of us are thieving whatsits who can't be trusted in their crappy tourist shops and NOTHING to do between September and July. And so long as you are above the age of, say, 45...

SonofRaiden

Thread Killer/Necromancer
Reaction score
Just a few questions
1.ProjectEgo-why do you hate squirrels
2.Drakken:Why do you seem to have some beef with me?
3:angel-will there be a chat room up soon?

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Dunno - that's one for Steve, really. I'm not allowed to touch the sites because I break them and then Andy and Steve get cross :(

HobbeBrain

Reaction score
Drakan: If I ran up to you in the street, randomly, and kicked you in the crotch and ran away with your wallet what would your immediate reaction be?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Drakan: If I ran up to you in the street, randomly, and kicked you in the crotch and ran away with your wallet what would your immediate reaction be?

That kid has got some guts.

Azer249

Reaction score
If i shove an apple up each of my nostrils and sneeze what will happen?

HobbeBrain

Reaction score
All Staff: Why do none of you ever go onto the chat? :(