• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask The Staff 'Anything'

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
How slang terms for genitalia are there? I can count 21, for both.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
I'm merely paying my respect to the history of my people. Before the internet, us perverts had dirty magazines hidden under our beds.

We've come a long way....

I only just now realized that you said "we've come a long way..." Once again your pervish subtlety leaves me astounded.

Either that or you made a perfectly innocuous comment and I am not, as a perv myself, adding **** to it.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score
I only just now realized that you said "we've come a long way..." Once again your pervish subtlety leaves me astounded.

Either that or you made a perfectly innocuous comment and I am not, as a perv myself, adding s*** to it.

PhilistineEars

yep, definite Lurker
Premium
Reaction score
At what point does a post become so old that making a new comment to it would constitute a necropost?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
At what point does a post become so old that making a new comment to it would constitute a necropost?

It differs depending on what the topic is, what the post is replying to and what the reply is. For example Necro'ing a thread to say 'Lol i agree' or something like that would be frowned upon no matter the age of the thread. However adding useful new information to a long dead thread which may help others who happen to read it is ok so long as thread isnt 2 years old etc.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Why am I so sexy?

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Why are the Chechens so whacky?

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
dear staff:
my feet are cold. i have poor circulation, so when it gets cold outside, my hands and feet are pretty much as heat preserving as a reptile. i don't really have a question, it's just right now i'm in my bed under a down blanket and the softest comforter i've ever seen and they're still freezing.
i love fall/autumn and winter but **** do i hate putting these feet under hot water in the morning. scorches like you wouldn't believe.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
dear staff:
my feet are cold. i have poor circulation, so when it gets cold outside, my hands and feet are pretty much as heat preserving as a reptile. i don't really have a question, it's just right now i'm in my bed under a down blanket and the softest comforter i've ever seen and they're still freezing.
i love fall/autumn and winter but **** do i hate putting these feet under hot water in the morning. scorches like you wouldn't believe.

Hey! My hands do that, too!

They've been a variety of unpleasant red and purple shades verging into blue the last several days, which have fallen under the "too damn cold" classification.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Hey! My hands do that, too!

They've been a variety of unpleasant red and purple shades verging into blue the last several days, which have fallen under the "too damn cold" classification.
i know exactly what you mean. not wearing gloves is like inviting blue hands. walker, we are definitely not suited to living in the wild...unless it's close to the equator.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Thermals. Seriously.

I wear about fifty layers most of the time because it's so cold and heating costs so much in this ridiculous country.

Also - don't know what a GRB is; HobbeBrain, your foot is actually not yours but someone else's grafted on at birth and is now making a bid for freedom; Walker, we both know I am not intelligent enough to even begin to make a decent answer to that question.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
I think I should ask Sarah Palin. She should know-- after all, she can see Russia from her house...

I'm sorry, that was unkind of me.

Also, what are thermals? I know one meaning, but I doubt it's the one you mean. Is that a Britishism for sweats or jackets or something?

And yeah, I couldn't live at the equator. Maryland's 90+degrees and humidas**** summers are bad enough.