• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Even More Family Troubles.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score
Re: Even More Family Troubles.

Damn.... I dont know what to say man. :( I read the opening post a few hours ago and Iv got nothing.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

You can always hire me to: kill your dad, make him go to a stranded island, burn your house, etc etc...

jwc2200

Reaction score

Sorry to hear you are having such a rough time. I'm sure you still are even if things are a bit calmer right this moment. Maybe you can try discussing this with your mother to see if it is something that can be worked out. Compromise is the only way it could possibly work out, if you are both willing to give a little. Offer to get your hair cut if he will stop bitching about your game playing, just an idea, but don't offer until you discuss it with your mother and she acts as a go between to get you and your father started. Don't throw the Social Services thing in his face until you have no choice.

Your brother seems like a trouble maker, even though he did tell your father about the S/S threat. From now on tell him to mind his own business concerning your father and you. Tell your dad, through your mother, that your brother is saying a bunch of crap that you can't believe is true and ask him to discuss problems he has with you himself.

I am not a professional couselor, I just know how I would hope that I would handle the situation. I wish you the best of luck and have been praying for a better situation for you and your family.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Ah, that`s sad.
JWC here has good advice, I´d recommend the same thing.

Hope things work out or at least turn better for you.

Amanda

I'M DE WEEEEINER!
Reaction score

Unfortunately, parents aren't the perfect human beings and hardly ever will they live up to the image society has for them. If he really says such things about you (to you or behind your back), the best thing you can do is leave the situation. You don't need a father in your life if he is going to treat you like swine. It hurts like hell because he IS your father but you don't need that type of negativity.

If you are seriously considering legal action, don't forget to mention that he called you a 'faggot'. It seems trivial but many states have a hate crime legislature and one slur classifies a usual crime into a hate crime, often carrying a harsher sentence with it.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

Skotekal--

Dude, I just want you to know that like 90% of the people here don't think you're a loser in any way.(Cept maybe Sean but he's like that with everyone I think.)I've got long hair, sure, people say M'am to me alot...and one guy even hit on me...

I'm um...going to go cut my hair.

And grow a beard.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Colton;325126 said:
Skotekal--

Dude, I just want you to know that like 90% of the people here don't think you're a loser in any way.(Cept maybe Sean but he's like that with everyone I think.)I've got long hair, sure, people say M'am to me alot...and one guy even hit on me...

I'm um...going to go cut my hair.

And grow a beard.

Heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy........

NO U