• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Fable III improvements

i really hope they include being royalty of some kind. it's something that i feel has been absent as a part of fable plot lines so far, and i hope someone at lionhead thinks to change that.

*reads first article can find*

oh HEY my wish is granted. ^_^

MrNoob

Reaver's Fanatic
Premium
Reaction score

I completely agree. People should bow whenever they see me (in the more wealthy towns) or get on their arse and beg for my monarchist hugz

onwingsoflead

Reaction score

I really hope they fix the horrible lag you got in Fable 2, when you are mainly in the towns/cities. It ****ed me off a lot.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

onwingsoflead;436199 said:
I really hope they fix the horrible lag you got in Fable 2, when you are mainly in the towns/cities. It ****ed me off a lot.
We can see in the most recent game play videos and trailers (mostly from the E3 stuff to be honest) That these problems have been fixed, also it hasn't been heard anywhere.

In the worst case, we will experience the glitch again when we will be playing the game, however I doubt that [Lionhead Studios] would let themsleves do the same mistake, twice.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

Stranger;436244 said:
In the past (specifically 2003-2005), the boxes that Lionhead would take to these events would have better specs than retail Xbox consoles, especially in regards to RAM, often having twice as much as the rest of us. I would not be surprised if this is still the case and the gameplay that we have seen was done on a machine that is better than what everyone else will have. So, nothing that they have shown us, gameplay videos, showings at events, will prove that there's no lag.
You are correct, these consoles are the Developer Xbox 360's, although it doesn't necessarily mean that they didn't bother on solving miscellaneous problems. (also, I don't think the Developer Xbox 360's actually have better specifications than the retail ones)

onwingsoflead

Reaction score

Well hopefully they've solved the problem so it can run well on Xbox 360 consoles.

Martionmello

Soul catcher
Reaction score
I hope the Kraken comes back there's an achievement that I think might be related to its return.

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score
I hope for better & More DLC's for fable 3 :D

Even though i haven't even played the game yet i'm thinking about what kind of DLC's it will have. lol

Dragonfly42

Reaction score
I hope you maybe able to change ur spouse cloths because it would be cool

Dragonfly42

Reaction score
I hope they tell us what Therse did in the Spire I realy wat to know

Dragonfly42

Reaction score
Does anyone here play the game as a good person and then as a bad one.

Langston

Reaction score
I do, i played the other games like 10 times threw each. I play them a little different every time.

Armondo Buddy

Reaction score
Usually I'm an evil jerk, then I'll go for a more neutral approach, and then I try my best to be good, thats the hardest.

Jace

Reaction score

i just really hope this isnt a crap rpg but that anwsered my question on a video of the rpg in action the amazing graphix blue me away and i love the idea of the scene of Albion changing as you change evil/bad pure/good so an evil money grabbing thief the scenario would change to a more industrial less economic scene and a pure tree hugging flower child awesome dude would have a beutiful economic enviromental better enviroment.also i like the idea you are the brother of the evil king logan the leader of albion wich has completely changed the story line (it was ment to be set in the future or modern day.)all rounded up i am very pleased with liohead studios and peter monyluex with improving and definetly will live up to its expectation
Um Have you even played the other fables? Cause I quote "i just really hope this isnt a crap rpg". You would know it isn't if you played the other ones.

RiceJesus

Reaction score
Um Have you even played the other fables? Cause I quote "i just really hope this isnt a crap rpg". You would know it isn't if you played the other ones.

Can't expect much from someone who spells graphics with an X, heh. :D

RiceJesus

Reaction score
I hope you maybe able to change ur spouse cloths because it would be cool

I'd like that too. And maybe the children's clothes too! Would be nice to have a family with similar style as your own.

Dragonfly42

Reaction score
Think you and wat a good idea.wat happen to armor I miis it?

Langston

Reaction score
I hate how in every forum somebody has to either comment on armor or jack of blades..... It drives me nuts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.