• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilistineEars

yep, definite Lurker
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Fable III improvements

^ Magical Black Guy (aka) Garth. The voice of which, ironically enough, is the voice over of a white dude.

Wasbored

Reaction score

PhilistineEars;341676 said:
^ Magical Black Guy (aka) Garth. The voice of which, ironically enough, is the voice over of a white dude.

pfff then i loved white voice magical black dude.. there fixed

Spurlie

Zack of Blades
Reaction score

I think they should change how strength affect female characters because what i've seen is when you fully max out physique you end up looking more like a man than a woman.

Rheckameohs

A Pretty Cool Guy
Reaction score

I want the whimsical atmosphere of Fable to make a comeback. Fable II felt too... rooted in reality, if you will. Fable was much more lighthearted and imaginative.

Also, 123 get.

I

ICEMAN NL

I just loved the armors which were in fable 1, maybe fable 3 could include a few kickass armors again, but ye, it's ... years later then the first fable but then again, still would love to see some armor :D

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score

Combos of armor and clothes... kinda like hammers later year clothes. OH! and "tye dye" dye. And how about some equiptment DLC; clothes, weapons, hairstyles, tattoos, ect... that would be nice. They should bring back the power moustache from fable too. As well as the fist fighters gang. Bringing back knothole glade couldn't hurt either.:lol:

S

Sarkotic Beastard

SMART^........................

AON of Greatnes

Man-Bane
Reaction score

heretiquesinx;340258 said:
I would definitely like to see more black people. There was 1 black guy in fable 2 and he was like some magic black guy. I don't think anyone really even cared for him. I personally hated him. he looked like a crackhead. Maybe they should implement a black guy costume like something from Nigeria or something so that it brings ethnicity and diversity. You would get to see the game from an African perspective. Perhaps in that armor you can swing from one end of the map to the other with the simple swing of a vine and throw bananas at your opponents. Kind of like the armor has skills. Afro's are cool like a guy previously stated. Maybe also I'd like to see your character have the ability to use targeted urination of course being assault and having the guards on you. Maybe the option to poop on a hooker during intercourse. Illegal substances that boost your abilities. Like crack would give you super strength but reduce all your intelligence based skills and probably reduce accuracy with the gun. The option to stab someone in the eye with a pen assuming you catch them off guard because they just ****ed you off like when citizens follow you around and block the path. The ability to go fishing. It would add to the end game content. I mean not like the fishing in fable 1 but fishing off bowerstone bridge like in an extreme pro fishing game or something. Then you could enter fishing competitions on live. Coal to put in the furnaces instead of using wood. Wild slaves you can capture in the wild and tame to be servants that will farm your produce and upkeep your property like mowing the lawn and cutting the bushes because we all know that **** doesn't just do itself, they make it seem like magic does it in fable. They should fill up that big ****ing hole that the crazy archeological woman dug up in your front yard in fairfax and never filled back in. That **** is ugly.

THIS IS THE GREATEST POST EVER!!!!!!!!
+rep+rep+rep+rep+rep+rep+rep+rep+rep
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... fuc*in' hilarious...

Lord Valance

Voice of the Agency
Reaction score

I would like to see you able to actually rule Albion. You can become King in 2 but that doesn't really mean anything except that you're crazy rich.

Also the ability to raise an army and go conquer samarkand would be pretty tits.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Wasbored;341733 said:
pfff then i loved white voice magical black dude.. there fixed

but they need to make him more black... even if the voice actor is white doesn't mean he can't add some sauce.....
*som1 conjur some KFC up in this b**ch cause iz hooongreh :lol:

GaEv

Reaction score

AON of Greatnes;343118 said:
THIS IS THE GREATEST POST EVER!!!!!!!!
+rep+rep+rep+rep+rep+rep+rep+rep+rep
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... fuc*in' hilarious...

I disgaree. For one thing afro's are just too silly a hairstyle to ever be cool.

Lord Valance

Voice of the Agency
Reaction score

GaEv;343310 said:
I disgaree. For one thing afro's are just too silly a hairstyle to ever be cool.

So are mullets. >_>

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score

heretiquesinx;340258 said:
I would definitely like to see more black people. There was 1 black guy in fable 2 and he was like some magic black guy. I don't think anyone really even cared for him. I personally hated him. he looked like a crackhead. Maybe they should implement a black guy costume like something from Nigeria or something so that it brings ethnicity and diversity. You would get to see the game from an African perspective. Perhaps in that armor you can swing from one end of the map to the other with the simple swing of a vine and throw bananas at your opponents. Kind of like the armor has skills. Afro's are cool like a guy previously stated. Maybe also I'd like to see your character have the ability to use targeted urination of course being assault and having the guards on you. Maybe the option to poop on a hooker during intercourse. Illegal substances that boost your abilities. Like crack would give you super strength but reduce all your intelligence based skills and probably reduce accuracy with the gun. The option to stab someone in the eye with a pen assuming you catch them off guard because they just ****ed you off like when citizens follow you around and block the path. The ability to go fishing. It would add to the end game content. I mean not like the fishing in fable 1 but fishing off bowerstone bridge like in an extreme pro fishing game or something. Then you could enter fishing competitions on live. Coal to put in the furnaces instead of using wood. Wild slaves you can capture in the wild and tame to be servants that will farm your produce and upkeep your property like mowing the lawn and cutting the bushes because we all know that **** doesn't just do itself, they make it seem like magic does it in fable. They should fill up that big ****ing hole that the crazy archeological woman dug up in your front yard in fairfax and never filled back in. That **** is ugly.

Your a ****in racist.

Terminal Hapiness

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Reaction score

I'd say he's just really, really, stupid instead. I first suspected that it may have just been bad sarcasm, but I don't think it is.

AON of Greatnes

Man-Bane
Reaction score

does nobody else think its the funniest thing they've ever read? just me?

Lord Valance

Voice of the Agency
Reaction score

I definitely gave it an lol moment.

MurphysLaw

Reaction score

Call me boring but what i wanna see improved for Fable3 is loading times and menu-speed/accessibility.

I mean, as it stands if you wanna use 3 potions in quick succession, you'll have to come in and out of the menu 3 times. And this is made worse by how slow the menu is to load and navigate. Eventually you get used to it, but it really cuts into the smooth running of the game. RPGs are all about item use, and its a chore on Fable.

I'd like to see better control over your real estate too - to go corrupt i had to travel to each and every house/shop i own in a town and adjust prices - was it really too hard to put in an option to adjust all property prices in one go? Like the menu, i found stuff like this a real grind, it wasn't fun. :(

Harbinger

Reaction score

here's my list (sorry if it's already been mentioned but really I dont want to read 220 posts):

. More to do with your dog. At the start of the game it was really cute to have him follow me around everywhere and I loved having him as a companion. But he started to slide down the cool meter as the game went on, seriously, there's so little to do with him that by the end of the game he was pretty much just a living sat-nav to me, which I didnt like because I love dogs and I hate to see them used like that. A couple more dog expressions will do, and I'd like him to be able to come into your house and have his own little dog bed. There should also be contests that you can enter him in to earn some cash.
. Samarkand. This mysterious location has been mentioned in both fable games, yet you cannot travel there in either of them. I seriously hope that in fable 3 it is a reachable location. Farms, castles and mountains have all been in fantasy games before, maybe a desert place would be more fresh.
. Combat improvement. Now dont get me wrong about this, I liked the combat in Fable 1 and I loved it in Fable 2, but neither of them were perfect. In Fable 1 combat was a bit more challenging than Fable 2, your attacks were slower and the bad guys hit you alot more, also is was very satysfying seeing a bandits head get shot clean off when you shot him in the head. But eventually it became rather tedious, like you were only fighting when you had to. The enemies became more and more annoying towards the end of the game, and it never got much easier even when you had legendary weapons like avos tear and the solus greatsword. Fable 2 was sort of the opposite, it was ridicuously easy. One flourish could take out about 5 enemies in one, and when you have a level 5 inferno spell you'd probably be able to kill a whole army of enemies. Basically I hope that in Fable 3 the combat is a happy medium, fun but not too easy and challenging but not tedious.

Thank you to anyone who managed to read this, I do like to go on a bit sometimes.

P

Prototype

Add an option to load from previous saves so that you dont have to start over when power goes out while saving the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.