• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Fable III improvements

right now the only thing that comes to mind is i want cowboy clothing, and a big rusty rifle...and my dog should be a greyhound. basically i wanna look like a redneck stalker rapist

pPLnOmE

I am your Messiah
Reaction score

rofl, that sounds interesting. Perhaps you could also get a sort of wagon with "Free Candy" written on the side.

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

stealthy assassination techniques!

pPLnOmE

I am your Messiah
Reaction score

haha, yea, killing of those annoying kids on the block.

J

JesseTheEternal

You know the henchmen from fable 1?
I had an idea for Xbox live for when your not online your friends or other members could pay your character to help them on a quest. Also I would like to have an online fable two tournament where people fight each other for money and gamer points.

pPLnOmE

I am your Messiah
Reaction score

hmm, I don't know if that would smooth over too well. I assume Fable PvP would be quite horrible.

J

JesseTheEternal

It depends really.
Some people have good stats but stink at the game.
And other people actually know how to play the game and will kill them.
I get what your saying since everyone might have the same skills and ect.
Maybe Fable could create a way to level up constantly...but at the same time not be like World of Warcraft.....meaning not be way too addicting or way too boring.

D

DeeEe

- Difficulty setting (beginner, advanced/medium, hard)
- The return of the boasting platform would add some replayability and challenge
- More severe consequences for dying without a resurrection phial
- The spells from Fable 1 back and maybe some additional ones
- Mana/recharge bar for magic
- Armors (leather, chain, plate, etc) should be back
- Throw in fishing or hunting so the Hero is able to catch his/her own food

S

shadyyyy

Im not sure if its already been said, but what i think would be a really good idea is that when your running around like in Fable 2 you see everyones orbs. If instead you could see everyones character. Im sure this would take a long time and be very complicated to do but i think it would be worth it.
And when in co-op online if you didnt have to share the same camera, for example like in crackdown, you could go to complete opposite sides of the map while in co-op. I really hope they do these things in Fable III

Dr Doom

Reaction score

I think the spells in Fable II were awsome! Keep the spells! These are what we should include:

-The Henchman can put his/her own hero as them.
-More than one Henchman
-Much better storyline
-More choices
-Submition of Fable IV ideas
-New outfits (I would so love a ninja oufit)
-Also with the new outfits, bring in some more 'from other game outfits', like The Spartan Armor in Fable 2. (Dr Doom! Awsome!)
-New and Improved weapons

Dr Doom

Reaction score

I also have some ideas for the 'from other game outfits', here are some:

-Dr Doom
-Chuck Norris (if he has one)
-Deadpool
-Halo 3: ODST armor
-Magneto

Thats all I got so far. Please comment!

Vero Caerso

Poetic Master
Reaction score

-cough- lionhead isn't a game maker type that takes things from other games like that.
I mean it wouldnt be there own thing if they done that so of course they wouldnt do that.

With the walk over the other side of fable in co-op well i doubt that they would do that, i mean its called Co-Op for a reason. But if they made it so you didnt have to share a screen then that would be good.

Joshman

Fortune Teller
Reaction score

People who change facial expressions.

H

heretiquesinx

I would definitely like to see more black people. There was 1 black guy in fable 2 and he was like some magic black guy. I don't think anyone really even cared for him. I personally hated him. he looked like a crackhead. Maybe they should implement a black guy costume like something from Nigeria or something so that it brings ethnicity and diversity. You would get to see the game from an African perspective. Perhaps in that armor you can swing from one end of the map to the other with the simple swing of a vine and throw bananas at your opponents. Kind of like the armor has skills. Afro's are cool like a guy previously stated. Maybe also I'd like to see your character have the ability to use targeted urination of course being assault and having the guards on you. Maybe the option to poop on a hooker during intercourse. Illegal substances that boost your abilities. Like crack would give you super strength but reduce all your intelligence based skills and probably reduce accuracy with the gun. The option to stab someone in the eye with a pen assuming you catch them off guard because they just ****ed you off like when citizens follow you around and block the path. The ability to go fishing. It would add to the end game content. I mean not like the fishing in fable 1 but fishing off bowerstone bridge like in an extreme pro fishing game or something. Then you could enter fishing competitions on live. Coal to put in the furnaces instead of using wood. Wild slaves you can capture in the wild and tame to be servants that will farm your produce and upkeep your property like mowing the lawn and cutting the bushes because we all know that **** doesn't just do itself, they make it seem like magic does it in fable. They should fill up that big ****ing hole that the crazy archeological woman dug up in your front yard in fairfax and never filled back in. That **** is ugly.

C

C4rl88

I wish that they would work abit more on the romance part of the game, like... in fable 1 and 2, it's enough to just stand infront of a person and he/she will fall in love with you. Hope they make it abit more challenging.

Dr Doom

Reaction score

@ Vero Caerso: So why they put Halo armor in it then?
I think that having vehicles like horses and/or horse drawn cart maybe? And wider variety of pets to choose from not just a bloomin dog!

PhilistineEars

yep, definite Lurker
Premium
Reaction score

How about if you slaughter the townspeople they stay slaughtered... How realistic is it to have just massacred everyone in town only to come back a day later and the streets are as squeaky clean as before the mayhem began? If you destroy a town, there should be some real time consequences other than a guard coming to arrest you. The town should slowly start to wither and die with the lack of inhabitants and either totally collapse affect surrounding economies or have something like this.

Dr Doom

Reaction score

^ I agree. Maybe if yu destroy a town it gives a choice of either burning it to the ground or taking over the town.

Wasbored

Reaction score

back to the days of the guild i say! i want armor bows agh! but that wont happen... tho i would like to see jack of blades or at least sythe make an apperance in future fables sythe immortal.. and jacks just an awsome bad guy

Wasbored

Reaction score

heretiquesinx;340258 said:
I would definitely like to see more black people. There was 1 black guy in fable 2 and he was like some magic black guy. I don't think anyone really even cared for him. I personally hated him. he looked like a crackhead. Maybe they should implement a black guy costume like something from Nigeria or something so that it brings ethnicity and diversity. You would get to see the game from an African perspective. Perhaps in that armor you can swing from one end of the map to the other with the simple swing of a vine and throw bananas at your opponents. Kind of like the armor has skills. Afro's are cool like a guy previously stated. Maybe also I'd like to see your character have the ability to use targeted urination of course being assault and having the guards on you. Maybe the option to poop on a hooker during intercourse. Illegal substances that boost your abilities. Like crack would give you super strength but reduce all your intelligence based skills and probably reduce accuracy with the gun. The option to stab someone in the eye with a pen assuming you catch them off guard because they just ****ed you off like when citizens follow you around and block the path. The ability to go fishing. It would add to the end game content. I mean not like the fishing in fable 1 but fishing off bowerstone bridge like in an extreme pro fishing game or something. Then you could enter fishing competitions on live. Coal to put in the furnaces instead of using wood. Wild slaves you can capture in the wild and tame to be servants that will farm your produce and upkeep your property like mowing the lawn and cutting the bushes because we all know that **** doesn't just do itself, they make it seem like magic does it in fable. They should fill up that big ****ing hole that the crazy archeological woman dug up in your front yard in fairfax and never filled back in. That **** is ugly.

but i loved magical black guy D:

Status
Not open for further replies.