• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable Trainers

dragon flames

the killer of bandits
Reaction score
Re: Fable Trainers

these are trainers... the first two change your in game stuff and the last two change the shops' items so you can buy whatever you want

Devvnn Z Wizard

I Game, Therefore I am.
Reaction score

the thing is though, the site to download it from wont work, like i open it and it says error, i cant find the download. :ninja::(

dragon flames

the killer of bandits
Reaction score

have you tried the alternate download link?

jwc2200

Reaction score

Devvnn Z Wizard;208371 said:
wheres that at?

Its the one underneath that says alternate download.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Oh come on does no-one like my trainer?

jwc2200

Reaction score

I do not use the trainers any more, I set everything i need with FE, but I will get your latest and try it out.

Devvnn Z Wizard

I Game, Therefore I am.
Reaction score

somedude21;208406 said:
Oh come on does no-one like my trainer?
your trainer is the one that i cant download, i have the Fabletrainer and Fabletrainer 2, i tried to download the super trainer on mediafire butit doesnt show up, it just shows like an error message or something:ninja::(

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Devvnn Z Wizard;210460 said:
your trainer is the one that i cant download, i have the Fabletrainer and Fabletrainer 2, i tried to download the super trainer on mediafire butit doesnt show up, it just shows like an error message or something:ninja::(

Dont worry.

I plan to come out with 1.9 today

EDIT: Here you go.

1.9: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=9eaf9bfdbb242a6cd2db6fb9a8902bda

S

Sparro

Wow, Love this, although I don't have Fable TLC in my possession or running on my comp, im just reading and it looks Great! Will use when i get it, Absolutely brilliant!

D

DragonMaster91

Devvnn Z Wizard;207953 said:
how come ShopTrainer2 keeps crashing my Fable TLC? :unsure: i put the White Wizard Hat code in, put 777. amount and it crashes my game EVERY time
Same prob. Different outcome with the trader in the heros guild, but it still crashes in there too.

edit: problem fixed, redownload the trainer, it breaks after a while, or it breaks the first time. either way, it is still really useful.

S

savk696

Hey everyone I tried downloading the first shop trainer but both links are broken. Does anyone have another website I can download from? If anyone does it will be much appreciated.

Cheers, savk

Arladerus

Unknown Paladin
Reaction score

Heh, it seems that the first Fable Shop Trainer has been assimilated into the final version. Personally, I think Shop Trainer 2 is more of a hassle; however, it also provides a list of all the number codes for all items. Looks like you'll have to just get the final version and deal with it.

yashen

Reaction score

This looks great:D but im having a little problem.
i cant seem to extract the apps from its folder, but i can get out the text files.
anyone know how to fixed it?:'(

jwc2200

Reaction score

yashen;279857 said:
This looks great:D but im having a little problem.
i cant seem to extract the apps from its folder, but i can get out the text files.
anyone know how to fixed it?:'(

Do you have Winzip or something similar? It should be as simple as right clicking and extracting to the folder it offers.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

I have downloaded the Worf Trainer, and tried to use it. All worked fine, except for the 'Freeze XP', and 'Add 1 million to Strength/Skill/Will' options. Any idea why? I loaded the trainer after entering the game, and vice versa.

If there's a way to add/freeze experience points without a trainer, it would be nice if someone could explain. Sorry for asking too much help, but I guess I need it, heh.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Thanks. I tried the 24+ trainer before, and it wouldn't want to work. I guess it was because I didn't use it correctly. Now it does work -- thanks.

X

XxxxAlex

the norf thing wont work with wOrf so can someone list the comands pls :D