• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

finished the game my likes and dislikes.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score
Re: finished the game my likes and dislikes.

DataHero;243059 said:
I hope so as well, but not the same-looking guild, but a unique, better-looking one.
That was just the chamber of fate, so the Guild itself would have to connect to it, all around. It would have to be brand new, cause there are only ruins.:(

X

xdeathlessxone

JackOfSpades;241048 said:
^ im not saying i want it EXACTLY like fable 1, but i want it to relatively remiscient to the original. i like that in sequels. and now its killed the fable series for me. what happened in those years between the first fable and fable 2? we will never know, or at least experience it in a game, because going forward 500 years in the second one, then going back 400 years in the third is just RETARDED. i like the idea of it being 500 years in the future, it shows the change of albion. what i really dislike is that it suddenly jumps 500 years. if PM and lionhead are planning another 3 fables, is it gonna go forward 500 years each time? will we get a fable 3: modern warfare, fable 4: fallout and then fable 5: mass effect? i bloody hope not. why couldnt they have done it in installments, so fable 2 was 100 years later, and fable 3 100 years after that..and so on. then there would be more in common with each game, but the begining game and the end game would be VERY different, but we would have seen how albion had changed. it works with the elder scrolls, having periodic intervals between each game, why wouldnt it work for fable?

why would going back in time be retarded?? ill bet u thats exactly whats going to happen, theyres so much **** that could have happened in those 500 years that its undoubted that they will go back in time, plus if they keep goin up 500 years, it wont be fable anymore it will just be some other military game(which dont get me wrong, i love, but every game is like that now).

so many movies and games go back in time for the sequel so why would it be any different for fable??

and just a little side note, if theresa is still alive somehow i would bet money that jack found a way to live that long too, i mean reaver is actually over 200 years old bc of that seal thing he stole from the dark ppl underground so yea, i would bet we havent seen the last of jack of blades

Phantom

фңαŋ╦♂М
Reaction score

To the people who say Fable is simple.
That is Fable.
Don't try and change it.
Or i'll kill you.
The Sam Fisher way.
Nah. JK!
But yes Fable TLC wins for me...I reckon it just gave an awesome experience. As good as Knights of the Old Republic and SC: Chaos Theory. Who knows? Maybe it's just because Fable II is console exclusive :)P)
I don't see how you can disagree (with TLC being better) unless you just couldn't get a experience as good as I (and other original fans out there) did.
+rep

Phantom

фңαŋ╦♂М
Reaction score

DataHero;243059 said:
I hope so as well, but not the same-looking guild, but a unique, better-looking one.

Instead of going forward they need to go back in time or it will just conjure up more questions. Eventually we will start to see what Theresa does with the tower. But we will learn her motives in the years between Fable I and II. Hopefully anyway.:D

Digital 0sm0sis

Reaction score

Nice post.. well thread actually, very interesting read.. I agree with most if not all your points http://forums.projectego.net/../../members/chrysalis-10277/Chrysalis and a few other posters here (especially on the guns part.. never been a fan of guns in RPG's.. well except Fallout 3 but thats another story).

Fable:TLC also had a better camera view.. I dont know it just made me feel like I was closer to the character... meh small issue but kinda irked me at the start.

Milycious

Fabled Pirate
Reaction score

I like your critics - you could work at Gamespot as a game tester and reviewer.
The worst bad thing for me was the ageing... my character now is wrinkled. Its not that bad, but I miss that bright and smooth skin.

D

DDX

I dunno, i thought the breadcrumb tactic made it a lot easier to travel than looking at minimap.

Though I have to say there is a problem with my game, because there are these weird camera angle glitches. Like take for example the temple of heros (whatever its called) whenever I go towards the end with the cullis gate, the camera angle zooms way upward and almost dances... giving the screen a shaking appearance. This also happens when there is an overhang or large trees. I don't know how to fix it.

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Fable 2 failed to deliver.
Another hyped up game, Lionhead.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

I'll make it no secret, I prefer Fable 1 to Fable 2.

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score

Tymolus;240635 said:
It took me even LONGER to figure out those were gargoyles! Haha, I was so happy when I shot my first one...the jerk-offs.

I don't know if anyone noticed, but the gargoyles have thick Irish accents and last time I checked, Brits don't rightly like the Fightin' Irish.:ninja:

Anyone notice the connection?

R

R3kt4l Raid3r

I was actually more disappointed with the new DLC's. I mean, for paying almost 2k MP's I was expecting a bigger bang for my buck. Although I do miss some of the Spells from Fable 1 like Beserk and Sheild. Also they really downgraded Push. It's like being nudged by an Infant. I remember running around and just blasting people away by just tapping the spell, Now it's weak. iSad.

Phantom

фңαŋ╦♂М
Reaction score

HeroOfCrapsalot;299347 said:
I don't know if anyone noticed, but the gargoyles have thick Irish accents and last time I checked, Brits don't rightly like the Fightin' Irish.:ninja:

Anyone notice the connection?

Ha they should've made them French. LOL the Brits would love that!

M

Manguy17

odd how everyone is saying how fable 1 had more epicness and made them want to play more, i dont get that at all, mabye its because i dont have tlc..but once i finished fable 1 i dumped it and never wanted it back

Chrysalis

Reaction score

manguy17 I have played through TLC 5+ times at least.

fable 2 I have played through once as good female, and started a evil male playthrough but got bored and so didnt finish. Very dissapointed.