• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

For the ladies...Because we played this too

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score
Re: For the ladies...Because we played this too

Evan52395;386413 said:
Well when you're good it shines gold and the cape is white. I can't decide which I like more.

Yeah thats about it

SORAYISS

Reaction score

**** that sounds badass

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score

It's a game. It's Fable.

Why would you even think about questioning how attractive a prerendered character is?

And what about Reaver? I don't really like him [no one does, really] but he's definitely above "moderate" in terms of his look. But then you can't **** him which seems to be what you're complaining about; the lack of attractive and sexy young penises to have sexytime with.

Also, you do know that Fable 2 is pre-industrial? Running water is a miracle for them. And the only ones who actually care about their appearances are those over at Fairfax.

Just leave the game and play Rap3lay if you really want a game with sexy people in it. *sigh* women.

Aslinn

Meow
Reaction score

Okay...so holy ****. Better not leave this thing unattended for a day again. I have to say, compared to the other fable forum, this one seems to have the dicks...

SORAYISS;386280 said:
i bet you aslins a dude that put up a pic of a chic, like his sister or sumthing and is fukn with all your heads, and its working haha

Umm...dude? WTF? So I can't be a female and play video games and be one forums to discuss flaws or good things or whatever about games? I can assure you, that is me in the photo, and I posted this thread BEFORE I put up a picture. If we are judging people based on pictures, then you must be a douche.

Evan52395;386126 said:
I thought Hammer was pretty secksy... :p lol

I myself found what was unfair was the fact that there were two unique female characters to have intimate relations with, sure they made them both bisexual, but there were no unique male characters for that. So I could understand in that situation why female players could get upset.

Other than that, Aslinn, all I could suggest is making yourslef a second character as a male, upgrade his strength and skill, and...get your eye candy...

I did start to make a male character, but it isn't the same really. There should be heaps of them all over the place like there are the towns women with huge tits lol.

Rat;386513 said:
It's a game. It's Fable.

Why would you even think about questioning how attractive a prerendered character is?

And what about Reaver? I don't really like him [no one does, really] but he's definitely above "moderate" in terms of his look. But then you can't **** him which seems to be what you're complaining about; the lack of attractive and sexy young penises to have sexytime with.

Also, you do know that Fable 2 is pre-industrial? Running water is a miracle for them. And the only ones who actually care about their appearances are those over at Fairfax.

Just leave the game and play Rap3lay if you really want a game with sexy people in it. *sigh* women.

And yet...It doesn't stop the women from being clean and with intact teeth and hair...Uh, weird? I'm merely pointing out it isn't fair that games are always, ALWAYS designed this way. There's always attractive busty women in games, but never heaps of shirtless, well-defined men. Unless it's a fighting game I guess...Anyway. The point is I like to escape into my game play...ESPECIALLY IF IT'S A ****ING RPG! I want to pretend that I'm a might warrior running around saving the day, and I want an attractive partner to go home to. The whole marriage/family with kids thing could be so much more interesting then it was. They could have made it a complicated and more significant aspect to the game ONCE you marry someone.

Aslinn

Meow
Reaction score

I'm not saying EVERYONE needs to be attractive. But there should defiantly be some people who are. Like rival adventurers/heros, or a simple shopkeep. Whatever, they should have it more random as well...less of the same looking things. So there are still the seedy men, but also have gross women. In the artwork, they had a fat ugly prostitue, but I NEVER saw it in the game. They should have attractive men and women, as well as ugly men and women.
And more variation. Because it gets boring looking at the same model for a character...I was like, if this was a real town where there were millions of clones of the same person, I would assume they were all related (and thus inbred).

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Bandits look pretty awesome...

Aslinn

Meow
Reaction score

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon300 View Post
Bandits look pretty awesome...
I just knew you had a thing for rebellious men.

The bad boys ALWAYS gets the ladies hot and bothered lol

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

JohnDoe;386540 said:
Edit: Oh, and I don't think anyone's said this yet - welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy your stay. :)

HaHa! I was first, in a PM!

Aslinn

Meow
Reaction score

I was basically making a gay joke about Daemon, seeing as you (John) bought up the rebellious thing.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

d'aww, I'm too nice for that... XD
And it needs to be said: Each time again, it's awesome to see that women play videogames. ^^
And I sure hope -for you, but also everyone else- that there is indeed more variety in Fable 3.

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score

Aslinn;386524 said:
Okay...so holy ****. Better not leave this thing unattended for a day again. I have to say, compared to the other fable forum, this one seems to have the dicks...

Umm...dude? WTF? So I can't be a female and play video games and be one forums to discuss flaws or good things or whatever about games? I can assure you, that is me in the photo, and I posted this thread BEFORE I put up a picture. If we are judging people based on pictures, then you must be a douche.

I did start to make a male character, but it isn't the same really. There should be heaps of them all over the place like there are the towns women with huge tits lol.

And yet...It doesn't stop the women from being clean and with intact teeth and hair...Uh, weird? I'm merely pointing out it isn't fair that games are always, ALWAYS designed this way. There's always attractive busty women in games, but never heaps of shirtless, well-defined men. Unless it's a fighting game I guess...Anyway. The point is I like to escape into my game play...ESPECIALLY IF IT'S A ****ING RPG! I want to pretend that I'm a might warrior running around saving the day, and I want an attractive partner to go home to. The whole marriage/family with kids thing could be so much more interesting then it was. They could have made it a complicated and more significant aspect to the game ONCE you marry someone.

1. CALM THE **** DOWN WOMAN.
2. CALM THE **** DOWN!!
3. CALM THE **** DOWN!!!!!!!!
4. Count to 10.

Well, I'm sorry. We should all march over and period all over Lionhead because most of the workforce behind Fable happens to be male and THE MAJORITY of their fanbase is MALE.

Do you know what the world was like when we were at that stage of technological/cultural/or otherwise advancement? Hm? I'll tell you.

1. Women were expected to become housewives.
2. They were expected to be the cleanest most pristine creatures on the planet
3. i'll have you know that Fable is innacurate in a way. Back then larger women were considered more attractive as weight was a sign of wealth. So the fact all the women have big titties has no play in this.
4. It's just a bloody game.
5. If you don't like it so much I'll let you in on some information: PETER MOLYNEUX HAS A TWITTER. ****ING CONTACT HIM.
6. Would you like some cheese with your whine?
7. Calm the **** down
8. Go email lionhead and ***** at them. That's what I hate about people these days. Yes people, not just women, or just men, but all you idiots. When you get angry about something, rather than confront the issue and try to tackle it, you just get all ****y on a forum. If it really causes you that much soul-crushing pain THEN TRY TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT:
Just noticed this

"They should have attractive men and women, as well as ugly men and women.
And more variation. Because it gets boring looking at the same model for a character...I was like, if this was a real town where there were millions of clones of the same person, I would assume they were all related (and thus inbred)."

Do you know anything about how making a game works? Do you have any idea how intensive it would be to have a tonne of models just to give some variety? The game itself was extremely demanding - chiefly because of the lighting mechanics and other visuals - and to add more to that would be tactless. Nay, insane!

I think you're expecting wayyyyy too much from Fable.

Right, I'm gettin out of here before I start making sexist jokes about feminists [who are hypocrites anyway.]

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

This thread makes me lol myself into oblivion...

Personally? It's a game - I don't care how fit/ugly the people are seeing as as soon as I have what I want from them I kill them with top level lightning and whilst their charred corpses are still smouldering on the ground, I'm already giving the next poor sap the eye...

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

Angel;386672 said:
- I don't care how fit/ugly the people are seeing as as soon as I have what I want from them I kill them with top level lightning and whilst their charred corpses are still smouldering on the ground, I'm already giving the next poor sap the eye...

and that's why you'll always have a special place in my heart^_^

SORAYISS

Reaction score

i only said that because lots of dudes pull the dumb ass prank where they pretend to be females and than i find out way later on theyre dudes. i dont like being confused about whether you have a vagina or a ****. but if youre really a chik ill believe you but if your lying I will rain down an ungodly firestorm upon you. your gonna have to call the ****ing united nations to get a ****ing binding resolution to keep me from ****ing destroying you.
O and welcome to the forums. enjoy :thumbsup:

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Angel;386672 said:
This thread makes me lol myself into oblivion...

Personally? It's a game - I don't care how fit/ugly the people are seeing as as soon as I have what I want from them I kill them with top level lightning and whilst their charred corpses are still smouldering on the ground, I'm already giving the next poor sap the eye...

Good lord, amen to that.

Aslinn

Meow
Reaction score

SORAYISS...umm...WTF? Does it really matter that much if someone is male or female? Just...wow...I honestly don't understand the anger you have towards not knowing if people are male or female, and those who pretend. Did someone have a crush on a lady who turned out to not be a lady?

Look, the point I'm making is, it is an RPG, and it's all about choices. Well, it'd be great if you are FEMALE playing this game to be able to marry someone who doesn't look like they just climbed out of the Blue Lagoon. I mean, even if they had had a male version of Lady Grey. But, no...

I understand games are marketed to males...AND THAT'S THE PROBLEM. Men aren't the only people who play video games anymore...in fact there a lots of women that play games. It's not like in the old days, women are playing what are consider 'male games'. Therefore, game designers SHOULD be taking that into account because all they are doing is alienating potiental female players more and more.
Also...Why would I twitter the guy who developed Fable? I'm sure he gets a million tweets everyday. You think he'd take notice of one tweet in particular. Also, I am never using Twitter. I think some people (Rat) thought I was mad, I'm not. I'm trying to make a point goddamnit. I thought using these forums WOULD help, if they don't then I'll try something else, like a well thought out email.

I just can't believe how people on this forum are acting like such dicks on this thread. On the Lionhead forum I've had nothing but support and we've been like trading ideas and it all seems nice and like, I don't know...A DISCUSSION, and I haven't even been accused of being a man or been reduced to some sort of female sterotype.

EDIT: Oh, yeah. Plus the whole email/contacting people to do with the game...yeah. Same thing as your suggestion to tweet Peter What-his-face...They would literally get some much **** from people I'm sure they don't even really bother checking all of it. If I knew for a fact someone would read my suggestions then I would submit them. Chances are, they don't.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

Ooh, isn't everybody on this forum just so nice to each other? Oh, it's so amazing, I love all of you. ^^

@ Rat: Yeah, it takes lot of modeling alright. But then, why are the women modeled to be moderately pretty, to stunningly beautiful, and the men not so much?
@ Angel: I guess you're right. But only as long as you're evil. If you're good, you pretty much shouldn't kill them. And then you have to look at the ugly people... =(

Now, I can understand from everybody what he or she thinks, and different parts of me agree with those. However, I think I mostly agree with Aslinn on this one.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Meh, I guess I just don't care enough. I don't know how to make a game or how much it costs in terms of time/effort/money/space to make characters look a certain way and enough of them to make it worth bothering with so from that point of view I cannot possibly say whether companies ought to go for it or not.

Fact of the matter is, boobs sell. Revealing clothing sells. Sure, there are more birds out there gaming and more power to them etc etc but perhaps those that are bothered by the seemingly male-orientated system should consider themselves above all that and just enjoy a game for what it is? I know that part of the whole run-up of Fable II was to be able to marry and have kiddy winkles but let's face it, it was hardly a major element when you got into the game itself.

Have you tried having sex with these ugly men with your eyes closed? Works in real life...

Oh and Sorayiss? Curb the swearing - I've edited your post but evading the filter is an offence punishable by death and/or infraction (take your pick) and if you cannot formulate a coherent, mature response to anything anyone says, perhaps not saying anything at all is an option?

Just a thought...

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Angel;386887 said:
Have you tried having sex with these ugly men with your eyes closed? Works in real life...

Poor Steve. Either you think he is ugly, or you're having secret sex with ugly men....

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

:lol:

Hey, I can only go on what I've been told by those of my friends who still haven't grown out of one-night stands - apparently if you can't see their faces, it helps. Maybe that's just a female thing though?

Status
Not open for further replies.