• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tillyferrari

Reaction score
Re: Girls.

TJ Griffin;301243 said:
well this thread sure got interesting.....

but as far as being perved on goes, is it that I wont stop staring at your boobs, or is it really that your boobs wont get out of my line of sight?

LobotomizedLOVE;301247 said:
I hate girls who dress slutty and then complain about guys hitting on them. Obviously they want attention if their tits and ass are hanging out.

You are Both Absolutely Correct; and I am Pleased that you mentioned this Fact; Any Girl can do as she Chooses of course; however; if she wears a Top that is extremely Low Cut and her Chest is hanging out; what else can she expect than to be Stared at; I think this is their intention anyway whatever other excuse they may come up with; I equate this situation to a Man walking along the road with his Scrotum hanging out; and though there would probably be Uproar; what is the Difference ?

Digital 0sm0sis

Reaction score

This thread is pure lol... I thank you for starting it.. I needed a pick me up!

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

tillyferrari;301325 said:
a Man walking along the road with his Scrotum hanging out
That is something I would never want to see...maybe I'm wired all wrong but all that does is conjour up images of Miss Man in Scary Movie *shudder*

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

tillyferrari;301325 said:
a Man walking along the road with his Scrotum hanging out

The thing is that girls don't look at guys the same way guys look at girls. Guys are visual creatures so they look at a girl and they like tits, they like ass, they don't mind if she's not covered.
Girls on the other hand don't stare at guys' packages. Seriously, unless it's like an underwear ad or something, girls really don't calculate bangability based on the size of their package in their jeans.
It sounds really sexist but it's true. This is why if I saw a man walking down the street with his ball sack just chilling outside, I'd be deeply disturbed and not in the least bit attracted to him.

R

R3kt4l Raid3r

LobotomizedLOVE;301398 said:
The thing is that girls don't look at guys the same way guys look at girls. Guys are visual creatures so they look at a girl and they like tits, they like ass, they don't mind if she's not covered.
Girls on the other hand don't stare at guys' packages. Seriously, unless it's like an underwear ad or something, girls really don't calculate bangability based on the size of their package in their jeans.
It sounds really sexist but it's true. This is why if I saw a man walking down the street with his ball sack just chilling outside, I'd be deeply disturbed and not in the least bit attracted to him.

The last bit really made me laugh, because If I saw that (being a dude myself) I'd probably never approach him and ask for directions or anything of the sort. It's simple really, Girls enjoy making themselves noticed it's some sort of complex or something, but for the love of god guys don't stare otherwise it's like the Apocalypse is about to get started. It's one of lifes long conundrums, the best possible solution I came up with was "42". :\

H

Hexen_Harlot

LobotomizedLOVE;301398 said:

LIEEEEEEEEEES
Please don't tell me you don't stare at topless guys, because that would be a lie, assuming that you're a red-blooded non-lesbian female. Everyone does it. And if a guy's wearing tight trousers I certianly check out the package.

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

What Lobotomized said is pretty true though, because guys are like, "Damn dude, check out those tits/ass" while women seldom ever go, "HOLY CRAP, CHECK OUT HIS SCROTUM!"
Notice how I said seldom. ;)

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

I take it I am the only one who checks out faces first?

And remember, be aware without drawing attention. ;)

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

^ Yeah I go Face, Tits, Legs.. Then ass if they're looking the other way.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

JohnDoe;301557 said:
Just trying to guess what the next really random thing will be to top this thread off.

most threads inevitibly become completely derailed and are locked after some sort of religion debate or flame war starts. this one is likely to go just about anywhere, it just needs someone to tip it over the edge.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Just a question, What is that Random Exclamation mark near the thread title?

Hahahahaha!

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

^Don't bother ruining this thread.

Adam, I thought it was an urgent matter so I felt it appropriate to give the thread such an icon :p

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

What has so far come of this thread:
YouTube videos, because no thread has enough of those;
Additional witty retorts, because a pwn moment isn't finalized until it has been repeated a few times over to prove it not to be a fluke;
Questionable debates - to be or not to be perved on, who deserves to be perved on and what constitutes perving, none in any sort of organized form;
Statements - droded digs chicks, girls are nutty; and
Miscellaneous commentary.

Just trying to guess what the next really random thing will be to top this thread off.
It was machinima actually :getlost:
No one is asking you to stay and post in this thread.
If the above is all random things that you're implying shouldn't be in a thread, why bother making a forum at all?
This place is for discussions, i.e it's the discussion part of the forum. Sure it's getting derailed at parts by certain individuals but it's still on topic of how men treat women in the "hey you have a nice ass" or "you have beautiful eyes.. I mean nipples" in the case of Arby 'n' the Chief kind of way.
At the end of the day, it is a thread on a forum, it's not going to kill anyone John.

I'll leave it at that and wait for a reply from someone and hopefully we can get back on topic or maybe /thread.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Well y'know, there are worse things in life than a few youtube videos in a thread o_O

Anyways Adam, would you ever try and impress a lady you thought "hawt" by lighting your hands, feet, maybe head on fire? Or other body parts? :rolleyes:

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Haha, he'll move on to other things with napalm soon, we gots'ta talk him out of it :D

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Napalm you say?

And No, Because the Girl I like, I dont really have to Try and Impress her. I think what I do is what she likes, Meaning I dont have to change for her and She doesnt have to change form me.
And that my friend, Is a perfect Girl.

X

Xeon

Acting like you're not interested usually does the trick when I try and get a woman

H

Hexen_Harlot

If in doubt get it out

I love that phrase :D

And Urahara, leave me alone, you moody git

Status
Not open for further replies.