• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

help

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been absent from here for awhile and this thread will share some insight as to why.

My spoon is too big.

Advice?

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Speak with her and tell her you have also other things to do? But keep your voice nice, and don't make her feel that you are trying to get rid of her. Just explain the problem nicely. (ps: I wish you two luck)

Warpedhero

Warped Hero
Reaction score
Sounds like a fairytale ending up until the part where she takes up all your free time.

Here's my input:

Only call her once a week. She will be irritated at first because you have probably been calling her alot more than that, but trust me, once a week.

Go on a date with her every other week. One week go on a date, the next week hang out with your friends, so she doesn't get dependent on you.

Don't spoil her. Tell her that you feel you're rushing into a relationship and that you'd like to take things slow for a while.

One last thing: start looking around for a backup girl. It sounds underhanded, but actually you are just providing yourself with a safety net in case your current relationship doesn't work out.

That's my two cents. Good luck!

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Vibrator with your face on perhaps?

Gitch

Reaction score
Just keep it up. In a few weeks the romance will start to wilt and you'll have more time naturally anyway without upsetting her. Then you'll start to wish it was like the beginning again. We always seem to want what we don't have at the moment.

The Rh Factor

Likes shiny objects
Reaction score
First of all, good for you! Your life is every guy's dream... But if all that "exertion" is getting to be too much, I'd suggest that you just talk to her and explain that you need some time to do your own thing. If she can't accept that, then she's probably too controlling and would make your life miserable in the long run anyway (unless, of course, you're into that "being controlled" sort of thing...).

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score
You can either cut off your dick, break up with the sex-drunk little harlot, or take a step back and realize that you have exactly what most guys would kill for. Also, I'm not entirely sure that projectego is the ideal place to ask for advice on what to do about such a voracious fornication fiend...

In all honesty if you spending time with her is cutting into your free-time, so to speak, you really just need to talk to her. If she's going to be a controlling cow about it all, then maybe you should see other people. You seem like a fairly independent guy so having such a clingy and demanding mate is probably just throwing you for a loop.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
I thought there was a reason why you never come on msn any more..

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
i can only offer advice based on my friends experience...which i was involved in as i was his only friend in a hos over bros situation.

she would only have his undivided attention, and when i tried to get space she took offense. the only solution was to either get a prince albert piercing using a needle fashioned from her hair, or to cut it off. it all comes down to several simple questions to ask yourself:

is she willing to compromise, if so how much?
are you willing to accept whatever reaction she has to the notion of 'space'?
and lastly, would you rather be separated from her than devote all of your time and energy to her alone?

i can't offer anything from personal experience. my venture into online dating got into IRL, but she was crazy. a different kind of crazy from yours (not dangerous, though).

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
You titled this thread 'Help'?

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
First off, welcome back brother, secondly: Ask her to make a thousand PB&J sandwiches, gives you free time and a thousand yummy sandwiches, win win.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Hang on, hang on - something I just noticed. You met this girl a couple of weeks ago but the last 6-8 weeks have been taken up by her wanting to get jiggy with it all the time?

Uh...anyone else getting this?

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Women; can't live with 'em. Period.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice - as most of you have probably guessed, I love... Uh... Her company, so I do not want to get rid of her.

I'd just like a way to get some of my time back.

Hang on, hang on - something I just noticed. You met this girl a couple of weeks ago but the last 6-8 weeks have been taken up by her wanting to get jiggy with it all the time?

Uh...anyone else getting this?

Couple of months*, that's a typo.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
But it takes two to tango, So when you say shes taken up YOUR time, you mean You have co-operated with her to take up your time? You cant just blame her for it, even if she is really minipulating.. Its your fault if she walks all over. If its bothering you a bit, just be like "Yo babe, Me and my boys are going to go away for a bit and hannnngz out like killers" and then simply plan a trip with yah mates or something, have time off without her. and so do this every now and then with your buddies..

Do you have a job? Get a job, that'd get you income and it'd keep you busy, not with her.

OR straight up tell her that we spend alot of time together and i'd like it if I had more time to myself and with my friends, and so whenever I see you it'd be so much better because I wouldnt of seen you in a long time.

Done.

Now, How are you, apart from all this?

Warpedhero

Warped Hero
Reaction score
Just noticed that I forgot to mention a cardinal rule in these matters:

When you pay a prostitute, you pay them to LEAVE.

Think about that.