• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I hail from ____

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: I hail from ____

Oh no you don't. Nuh-uh, I've seen Road Wars! The British police go around beating up snotty teenagers in hoodies all day long.

Now that's tax money well spent!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;164281 said:
Oh no you don't. Nuh-uh, I've seen Road Wars! The British police go around beating up snotty teenagers in hoodies all day long.

Now that's tax money well spent!

Wish that was the case, does happen now and again on Friday and Saturday nights but they dont beat them nearly hard enough. :lol:

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Maybe if we had the police work on a commission based salary there'd be an increase in beatings.....

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Tsuyu;164279 said:
That's the Swedish police for you.

"Murderers? Child molesters? Rapists? Nah, let's go hide in a tree with a laser gun and fine people for nothing! Now that's tax money well spent."

:w00t:.....:'(

JUST like here. Hundreds of murders a year in this state (particularly in Baltimore City and PG county, which have a combined count of 200+, almost 300 (I think) for last year), and we have dozens of cops sitting on their asses watching you speed.

Not enthusiastic about police beatings, though.

Also, I know that the Brit monarchy, and most of the others, are mostly for show... but technically speaking lots of them still have power; and the very idea makes my stomach turn.

Out of curiosity, how do you kick a Prime Minister out of office? You can get rid of a President, but it takes them being declared unfit for office; or they can be impeached and kicked out. Or you can convince them to resign. And we've only had two presidents impeached EVER, and neither was kicked out.

So you DO have a limit on terms served? I knew you didn't use to, and I wasn't sure if you did now. You know what? I'll just go to Wikipedia. (EDIT: Terrifying.)

X

XXXREAPERXXX

aaah the queen, haha

grandmajk2.jpg

By xxxreaperxxx at 2008-02-29

If you want something done right, do it yourself!!