• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you woke up as your favorite video game character(s)...

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Who would they be and what would you do?

There's so many characters I like, but I'd have to say Link. Firstly so I can murder Navi, then I'll walk into some people's homes without a care in the world and take whatever I want. Go on an epic adventure in a half-assed attempt to save the world while enjoying the beautiful environments, do some fishing and then side with Ganandorf (before killing him behind his back). Proceed to rule the world while ditching Zelda for a nice harem of Hylian wenches and then... become a god.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
The Master Chief, I would gain control of all the Halo installations and raise humanity to the dominant power in the universe and proclaim myself a demigod.

...or just have fun blowin' everything up in sight.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
if we were to wake up as said game people, would we be dealing with their universe or could I wake up in my own?

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
I would be fairly ticked off.

But if I had too choose, I would be Hawke from DA2.

Seriously; he gets all da fellas'.

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score
Oh thats a tough one. If I had to choose one I would probably wake up as Link. Would be nice riding around the Hylian country with not a care in the world. Seriously, those bosses aren't going anywhere.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I'd be Donkey Kong, and I'd go surfing and eat bananas ALL DAY.

Reaction score
I'm probably the 3rd person to say this but I'd have to be Link from the legend of Zelda, the difference between me and the previous posters is that I would be somewhat less...'ambitious.' No all powerful world domination for me (too many peope to bump off and usurp, plus waaayy too much paperwork.) Just isn't my thing, I'd be happy living a more simple Hyrulian existance.

I'd start my day with a nice jog around Hyrule field and enjoy the oh so perfect view as the sun rises, absolute bliss. I'd then proceed to Zora's domain where I'd have a nice swim and relax to the sound of the water fall beating off the rocks below. By then I'd be be pretty hungry then, so I'd head down to the marked grab some grub and pig the f*** out till late afternoon.

By dusk I'd be strolling through the castle gardens enjoying the sunset with Her highness, for a second I'd gaze up at the castle and consider what could have been: The power, the influence, the sheer prestige of it all, the blonde damsel as my wife. And then I'd shrug it of with a chuckle, before bidding the princess goodnight and heading back home.

I'd head to Lon Lon ranch, where since having saving the world I had decided to get a job as a ranch hand and make my home. Once there I'd head into the barn, grab a bottle of fresh milk from a nearby crate and fall back on pile of hay for the night before saying to myself: "Glad I choose the simple life."

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I'm torn.
1. I could give a lulzy answer.
2. I could give a serious answer.

Meh, I'll do both.

I would be Luigi. Stomp on turtles, munch on mushrooms and steal Princess Peach from Mario.

But seriously, if I could wake up as anyone? It would be Yuna, from FFX. I admire her determination and resolve. Even though she's frequently naive in terms of that she can't turn away from someone in need and sees the good in everyone. I would follow her story almost exactly. And who can blame me? It's a nice story.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
larrylarge.jpg

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Why Baird? Of all the hypermasculine meatbags in GoW, he is the least likeable one.

By friggin' miles.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Baird is just fine, Dom on the other hand...

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Dom was all right, until he went "emo-hippie" (seriously, dat beard? wtf?) in GoW III.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
After all the grief Dom put me through in the series, it's impossible for me to like him at all let alone care for anything that happens to him.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
My head asploded, damn you giki! I cannot pick a single character out of any of the hundreds of a games I've played.

So I'm posting something stupid;

michael-jackson-moonwalker.jpg

Propofol to anyone that gets the reference.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Win the Tournament, glory and honour.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Gordon Freeman - I'd wake up with my extremely smart MIT education and kick some ass with my awesome Crowbar, while having a beer with my best buddy Barney.

---> OR <---

Jak from the Jak and Daxter Series - I'd transofmr into my farious forms, be it light or dark Jak, go target shooting with my array of random guns, check out the pretty ladies, and drive around on my hover board.

Because they both kick that much ass. :|

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Why Baird? Of all the hypermasculine meatbags in GoW, he is the least likeable one.

By friggin' miles.

Baird: His one liners and sarcasm are amazing.
Dom: Felt sad when he died. Poor bastard.
Marcus: Eh.
Cole: What an irritating human being.