• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you woke up as your favorite video game character(s)...

DieselFuelOnly

Pardon cheez while he gets classy
Reaction score
I'd be Jack from BioShock (protagonist). I would break free from the would ya kindly curse early, then I would kick the ass of both Ryan and Fontaine, take over the city, and put every Big Daddy, Splicer, and anything with a half-working brain to work rebuilding the city for me. Then... Rapture... Would be mine... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-ok.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
I'm torn.
1. I could give a lulzy answer.
2. I could give a serious answer.

Meh, I'll do both.

I would be Luigi. Stomp on turtles, munch on mushrooms and steal Princess Peach from Mario.

But seriously, if I could wake up as anyone? It would be Yuna, from FFX. I admire her determination and resolve. Even though she's frequently naive in terms of that she can't turn away from someone in need and sees the good in everyone. I would follow her story almost exactly. And who can blame me? It's a nice story.

Oh hey, that's right.

...I'd totally be Kimhari.

Reaction score
I could go for waking up as John Marston from Red dead redemption, except rather than walking out the barn door and getting turned to Swiss cheese I'd just throw a stick of dynamite through the window at the top and walk out the back door laughing as Ross and his army goons get blasted to pieces.

It'd be great to ride a horse through the vast prairie of the ol' west, words can't really describe how much I'd enjoy the experience. Then again America is only a plain flight away in real life, maybe I'll actually do it for real one day.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
Oh and Young Ezio, Handsom italian man with awesome fighing skills and ... outlets

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
I think it's amazing nobody on the Fable forum would think to... you know... be them.
Of course I wouldn't, screw that.
I'd just go with whatever my favourite character happened to be, though, I don't have one, so I'd be like an awesome super hybrid of weirdness.
Why, you ask, because who wouldn't want to be everyone?
No, I'm kidding, that would suck.
I'd probably just go with, erh... Ooh, how about the Overlord 2 guy.
Think about it... Seriously...
Though... I don't think of myself as evil... so... IDK...

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Being the FAble Character would be pretty cool. Aside from them STDs. >.>

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Being the FAble Character would be pretty cool. Aside from them STDs. >.>

On the flip side, aids and gonorrhoea don't seem that bad in the Fable universe.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
On the flip side, aids and gonorrhoea don't seem that bad in the Fable universe.
Considering there's no visual concequences really? And I'm refering to the FABLE TLC Character. :D

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I'm not sure if strolling around as a bumbling buffoon who can't talk and farts to communicate and make love would be all that fun...

.. or maybe it would.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Well, as long as the people are able to understand you in the end. In the Fable universe they do, in ours you'd get thrown into a padded cell.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Lots of good video game characters don't talk. Gordon Freeman NEVER talks, Jak in the first game doesn't, Link doesn't.

Y'know what? I love Master Cheif but he talks too ****ing much. >:C

KIDDING!

TRO-LOL

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I'm not sure if strolling around as a bumbling buffoon who can't talk and farts to communicate and make love would be all that fun...

Scotty, that's you to a T.

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
You wouldn't get diseases or have to wash!
Also, you'd get to listen to faint music whenever you wanted!
It's win win!