• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jack of Blades Return Possible For Fable 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vlad

Jack of Blades Return Possible For Fable 3?

He uses his mask to take over host bodies and thus live forever. Could he possibly return? The mask was destroyed, so is there anyway at all for Jack to come back? in one of the loading screens, I read that the Cult of Blades tried to resurrect him, but faild.

R

R3kt4l Raid3r

Re: Jack of Blades Return Possible For Fable 3?

This is what I don't understand, you have the choice to wear the mask or destroy it.. that's fine and Dandy, but what confuses me is.. In Fable 2 there was a rumor that the Hero of Oakvale killed the Guildmaster, but that's only done if he wears it. Also in Fable 2 it says that, like you said above, that the Cult of Blades tried to ressurect him but failed which in turn meant that the mask was destroyed.. Does anyone else see the Conflict with the two games? Or is it just me.. But to answer your question with my Opinion, I seriously don't think Jack will make a return in Fable 3.. He was a good Villan (Which was much better than Lucien) but no I don't think he'll come back.

V

Vlad

Yeah, but maybe the destruction of the mask could have released Jacks soul, making it not required that his hosts wear the mask for him to take over. Or of course, it could have just destroyed him...

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

AAAGGGGGHHHH!!!!! More fable 3 threads!!!!

V

Vlad

"The second time they met they fought again, and William Black managed to break Jack's body. However, Jack's soul is believed to have escaped and possibly took refuge in his mask. "

Jacks soul could have escaped the mask, which is believed to have been destroyed by the hero in Fable 2.

Kewl Munky

Reaction score

You can kill the Guild Master but still refuse the mask. I know in the loading screens it says that the same hero who killed Jack of Blades is said to have killed the Guild Master and I think I remember something being mentioned about him taking the sword of Aeons, but I'm not sure. If they did then that means Theresa shouldn't be alive.

So maybe the hero killed the Guild Master and refused the mask, or else he wore it and was later killed and that mask was locked away somewhere or else was destroyed after his death.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

no jack of blades is fu(king worm food

X

Xeon

R3kt4l Raid3r;301499 said:
This is what I don't understand, you have the choice to wear the mask or destroy it.. that's fine and Dandy, but what confuses me is.. In Fable 2 there was a rumor that the Hero of Oakvale killed the Guildmaster, but that's only done if he wears it. Also in Fable 2 it says that, like you said above, that the Cult of Blades tried to ressurect him but failed which in turn meant that the mask was destroyed.. Does anyone else see the Conflict with the two games? Or is it just me.. But to answer your question with my Opinion, I seriously don't think Jack will make a return in Fable 3.. He was a good Villan (Which was much better than Lucien) but no I don't think he'll come back.

The guild trained a lot of heroes, and you said so yourself, it's just a rumor, and if the hero used te mask he might have been slain later or die. Jack was the perfect villian for Fable 1, Fable 1 was simple, it was good versus evil or evil versus evil. I think that Lucien is a suitable hero for F2, F2 has shades of grey, and a sophisticated villian like Lucien suits this game.

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

i prefer jack to lucien but they need to keep F3 (if there is one) fresh and that means a new baddy, but if they want to bring back Skorm and Avo that's all good by me!

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Probably not. Fable didn't really leave it open to a sequal including JoB, and there was only references in Fable 2.

X

Xeon

Theresa is gonna be the villian in Fable 3

Ithan

Berserker
Reaction score

Xeon;302007 said:
Theresa is gonna be the villian in Fable 3

That would make no sense, at all.

X

Xeon

1. She's the mother-effing bandit queen
2. She takes control over the spire
3. She has a hidden agenda and is willing to sacrifice human lives for a greater cause
4. She sees the future

How can she not be the next villian?

Ithan

Berserker
Reaction score

1. She only acted as a seer to Twinblade to survive.
2. She has a greater knowledge of the spire then anyone, save for Scythe, and he is probably very busy wherever he is.
3. She had no hidden agenda she wanted to save her own bloodline and teach her great nephew to be a strong hero,which would stop Lucien and save the world.
4. So?

X

Xeon

If she wanted to stop Lucian she could have done it before he build the spire, perhaps trained our heroes father or mother to do it?

Ithan

Berserker
Reaction score

Lucien is probably only 50, and he only became interested in the spire when his wife and child were killed, about a couple years before the events of Fable 2 begin.

X

Xeon

Then again, she sees the future and unlike certain other psychics she believes that she can cahnge it. She should have seen it comming, actually I think she saw it comming. She wanted him to build the spire

Ithan

Berserker
Reaction score

See the future=/=Can do anything you want.
She's an old women now, she isn't magical in the sense she can throw giant bombs made of will everywhere, and she can probably not fight as well as the hero, she is only wise, not strong.

X

Xeon

Yeah but she is quite the sweet talker, I'm sure that she could have trained someone else from her bloodline to do the job 30 years prior to Fable 2

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

At the Theresa argument :p

1) Nobody has officially announced that there is going to be a F3
2) Theresa has the Spire, maybe she uses it wrong or gets sniped with the newfangled technology that came with the ENORMOUS timejump from 1-2
3) She can see the future? Why does that make her a surefire villain?
4) Again, controlling the Spire means she's evil right? Didn't Will B use it to recreate the world BETTER. <<<<<<<<<<<<<READ THAT<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
5) All you people are saying is that she COULD have done this, or she PROBABLY did something, or that she CAN do something. The last time I checked, being able to do something is different than DOING IT.

STOP MAKING THESE THREADS RIGHT FREAKING NOW, WE HAVE ENOUGH.

/rant

Status
Not open for further replies.